Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Hey Deepu how are you??

Lol there's no injustice happened it's a mutual decision. It's just people looks surprised for Gul choosing her ML over FL which is amusing knowing this show is Male oriented show which is clearly made clear by writer and Gul from a year now and she already scrapped 2 FLs if she thought her story isn't working before too.

I am not getting uproar. Anyway we are getting what we wants from months Kunal out of show

Am great Rev. Hw r u.. Feels great to be back at such a time πŸ˜ƒ
Show ka tagline hii "Dil Bole Oberoi/OBros" hai.. Then why are people surprised wid "Gul ne ML ko kyu choose kia... Kyu kyu kyu !!! 😭" They should hav realized tis long bck πŸ˜†

Am tho partying that my ShreNal and LeeMan r going out.. They'll get amazing offers 4 their talent β­οΈ
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gul is no dhood ki dhuli. She fights with fans as a teenager but there said people should stay in limits calling her s**t, b****h, wishing for death, giving death threats are disgusting things to do. 
Leave Gul that actress Sonal was abused even more without any fault of her it's not her fault if SC isn't going to be in show or anything but she was getting abuse ,death threats what not she literally had to make a post saying she wasn't confirmed yet no wonder no other fandom feel sad for IB fandom instead celebrating seeing all these. 
Nish !!!! πŸ€—

Gul is no dhood ki dhuli. She fights with fans as a teenager but there said people should stay in limits calling her s**t, b****h, wishing for death, giving death threats are disgusting things to do. 

Leave Gul that actress Sonal was abused even more without any fault of her it's not her fault if SC isn't going to be in show or anything but she was getting abuse ,death threats what not she literally had to make a post saying she wasn't confirmed yet no wonder no other fandom feel sad for IB fandom instead celebrating seeing all these. 

What seriously pissed me off was people bashing Sonal. Their vengence is wid Gul, handle wid her. There has been no official announcement tht Sonal is in. Pehle hii chale gaye jhanda leke bashing her..😑
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmkaraKiParvati

Am great Rev. Hw r u.. Feels great to be back at such a time πŸ˜ƒ
Show ka tagline hii "Dil Bole Oberoi/OBros" hai.. Then why are people surprised wid "Gul ne ML ko kyu choose kia... Kyu kyu kyu !!! 😭" They should hav realized tis long bck πŸ˜†

Am tho partying that my ShreNal and LeeMan r going out.. They'll get amazing offers 4 their talent β­οΈ

Jab yeh leap ki news mili, I jump from my place, I was like yes, finally IB se KuLee/ShreMan and hume ChutKara mil gya πŸ₯³
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Deepu every fan of KunLee and ShreMan are partying with this news finally wait is over and they are out of this show where they were getting wasted. I don't even mind if they want to keep OmRu characters and replace Kunal with new actor. I trust Kunal's talent so no one can replace him and Gul will know it later πŸ˜†
ILoveNature thumbnail

Wohi tho bichari ka confirm bhi nahi hua and usko death threats milna start hogya. I understand ke fans ke emotion and all but their is a line jho bahut pahle par hogya hai. Gul ko chodo, at the some part she deserves it but Sonal ki kya mistake hai? and she reply tho wohi buri hogyi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jab yeh leap ki news mili, I jump from my place, I was like yes, finally IB se KuLee/ShreMan and hume ChutKara mil gya πŸ₯³

Yahi party karte hai !! Unke pass talent hai. They'll get amazing offers... Which is why I won't BEG to retain them. It would be like they wnt get work anymore πŸ˜›
ILoveNature thumbnail
Yes, Deep no need to beg anyone, We trust kunal's talent. He will get another project😊

Deepu every fan of KunLee and ShreMan are partying with this news finally wait is over and they are out of this show where they were getting wasted. I don't even mind if they want to keep OmRu characters and replace Kunal with new actor. I trust Kunal's talent so no one can replace him and Gul will know it later πŸ˜†

Karne do OmRu ko replace. Who cares !!! Mere 4 favs ko ab ache ache roles milenge... Rev !!! They dnt hav to be wallpapers to anything anymore πŸ˜³
Previous
1 ... 112 113 114 115 116
Next
Kunal Jaisingh Thumbnail

Kunal Jaisingh