Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 5 years ago
aids still has no cure...so will they die ?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

aids still has no cure...so will they die ?

I think he will die. but she is holding the desease.as her doctor said she can become well. not sure about her baby though.😕
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

how is that even possible?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

how is that even possible?

This is possible. Doctor said that Pia is HIV positive , not Aids patient yet. I read sometimes a gab of 5-15 yrs can happen between being HIV positive and Aids patient. medicines can make this gab bigger. so the early discovery of the desease is important ..coz it helps the person to defeat the ilness. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

then how did shafay get aids straight away just by touching a bit of rohails blood? it doesnt make sense to me...i thought as soon as HIV gets into your body it starts spreading just like cancer does
and Bia shared sexual relation with him so in that case it wouldve spread even faster? and how can the baby not have aids if the father has such a severe case
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Women living with HIV ideally should start antiretroviral therapy (ART) before pregnancy, both for their own health and to reduce the risk of HIV transmission during pregnancy. Women already on ART should continue to receive it during pregnancy. The goal is to lower the mother's HIV viral load (the concentration of HIV in her blood) to "undetectable" levels to prevent infection of the fetus. The lower the mother's viral load during pregnancy and birth, the lower the risk of infecting her baby. A baby's chances of being born with HIV are less than 1 in 100 when the mother has a viral load so low that it's undetectable.
Father has nothing to do here to spread it to the baby
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sajal Ali

It takes time for the HIV virus to destroy enough WBC such that the person gets effected by AIDS. However blood is a perfect  carrier and I think by using the razor without washing it, some blood from Rohail must have been injected inside Shahfey.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

then how did shafay get aids straight away just by touching a bit of rohails blood? it doesnt make sense to me...i thought as soon as HIV gets into your body it starts spreading just like cancer does

and Bia shared sexual relation with him so in that case it wouldve spread even faster? and how can the baby not have aids if the father has such a severe case

HIV virus can be transferred through blood or sexual contact, it doesn't matter how much or how little the virus is transferred. Once inside the new human host it starts replicating and eventually starts destroying human WBC (which normally is our defence mechanism against viruses). AIDS gets diagnosed once the wbc count goes way low. 

It's not a genetic virus so father can't transfer it to his kids. It can only get transferred to an unborn baby via the mother (mother needs to be HIV+) while during pregnancy or when she is giving vaginal birth. 
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This serial is trying to bring awarness on Aids and HIV...something good.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

so my question id dtill the same...how is shafay more affected than Bia if they are both exposed to it?