Hickey Revenge - Samaina TS (16+) PART 2 UP PG 3

Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1:

Sameer. Revenge. These two words seemed to be linked together for all the seven lives. Or at least, that's what Naina pondered. 

It had been such a lovely afternoon that day, the sun sneaking in through the wooden framed windows, past the books that stood on the shelves. Her fingers brushed the spines of each book as she travelled along the shelve. Hardly anyone was inside the library that day, even her father, the librarian, was out enjoying the sun. Of course, Naina the book worm would find an excuse to spend time inside the library. 

Her eyes scanned the title of the book she was currently at, when a pair of strong arms snaked around her waist, her back firmly pressed against their chest. She would've screamed and flailed her arms about if she hadn't recognised that cinnamon smell. Oh how she had grown accustomed to him and his smell.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered in her ear. Naina felt his hot breath travel down her neck as he spoke, sending chills down her spine. 

"S-Sameer." She stammered. Why did he always do this to her. It had been past a year since they'd been together, and even then, Sameer had never hugged her like this. 

He didn't speak after that, instead, he showered small pecks around her shoulder and neck, before settling on a spot on her neck, where he held his lips just a millimetre away.

Naina felt her knees tremble, the only thing that managed to hold her up was the strong grip around her waist. "S-Sameer.." she began again, but immediately lost her words when she felt his lips crash on the spot, sucking and gently biting the skin. 

She bit her lip from letting out moans, but moved her neck to give more access to his heavenly touch. Her breaths were raspy, her face flushed, and by the time he finished and turned her around to face him, it had already been past their break. 

She leaned against the shelve, even though he still held her by the waist, and rubbed the spot he had so ferociously attacked. She could feel the bruise forming. Naina knew she should've been fuming when she opened her eyes to take his huge, cheeky grin in, but wild emotions exploded in her stomach when he leaned in and whispered once again against her ear.

"That's the mark of my love." 

It had been crazy. All day long, she'd had to hide the hickey from her family, her friends, god forbid if anyone even saw what had happened in the library of her father. She'd die. 

It had been a day since that incidence and the hickey was beginning to fade just slightly. But Naina didn't care anymore. That night, when Sameer was scheduled to sneak into her room, she knew she had to take revenge. 

Afterall, what goes around comes around.

Edited by Swaryaforever01 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Another fabulous asanskari story. ..๐Ÿ˜† .. but loved it dear
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. good one..
Hot and romantic.. 
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..awasome it was...waiting for next part...well written...๐Ÿ˜Š
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was great
Libraries r so romantic..I didn't know that๐Ÿ˜†
Update soon..I want to know how Naina takes revenge
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful writing...I have always wanted a library romance..because for me that meant going against her nasty father who has no value for her...so romancing with in his kingdom under his nose is something was like a dream come true...

please update part 2 soon...eagerly waiting.
Prizi thumbnail
thats hot bt would love to read naina's revenge
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yrr Sameer is so naughty ..๐Ÿ˜‰ eagerly waiting for Naina's revenge
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Haiii...I jus luved itโ˜บ๏ธ...Pls update!
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... So hot... Loved this asanskari story๐Ÿ˜ณ