Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Limerence

So should we make or you gonna make it 
Or should we tell someone else to make it 

I've made it dear don't worryπŸ˜ƒ i've asked shruti to make this topic a sticky topic so everyone can see it.
Edited by DeadShot - 6 years ago
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadShot

Lot of you guys have been asking about "How to put image(s) on #IMMJ forum".πŸ˜ƒ
And even some of you has even encountered problems with uploading image(s).So for you guys i've created a step by step tutorial for putting image(s) on #IMMJ Forum
There officially two ways to put images on #IMMJ...

Direct link MethodorUsing Forum Codes Method.

1st. Forum Code-

We all know ( and in case you don't know) there are IF Codes for posting image(s) and gif(s).
and one of them is using code like [img][/IMG]

Now let's see how to post with direct link

2nd.Direct Link-

There are serverl websites which provides you free image hosting without any registration or sign up and one them is "Imgur" this website is great for getting direct link for your images.

1st. Download your Image/Pic you want post on #IMMJ Forum then go to

https://imgur.com

For reference I've uploaded a sample image..

Now copy that link and paste it in insert image option..

Erase those http:// in the link because it will cause an error this is the common mistake people tends to make when posting image(s)πŸ˜†

But now for mobile users i've found some amazing ways to post image(s) one of them is my 
own personal favorite one..πŸ˜‰ and guys i've discovered it so i will call it the DeadShot WayπŸ˜ƒ..

The DeadShot Way...

Guys this is the simplest way to post image from mobile by using code After checking the Desktop site box your page will become a little larger but don't worry you can zoom in and write down this code in between this code you can paste link of your image. I hope now your problem will be solved πŸ˜ƒ fill free to ask if you encounter any problem regarding to posting image Thank you..

Awesome dear 
Well done 
DeadShot thumbnail
Hey guys i have suggestion for our forum i've seen lot of new members and some of existing members are having difficulty in knowing some characters in #IMMJ, So i basically want that we need to create a IMMJ infopedia for our forum so everyone can understand each character better.πŸ˜ƒ
Limerence thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadShot

Hey guys i have suggestion for our forum i've seen lot of new members and some of existing members are having difficulty in knowing some characters in #IMMJ, So i basically want that we need to create a IMMJ infopedia for our forum so everyone can understand each character better.πŸ˜ƒ

Great suggestion dear 
we have to distribute the work 
just ask...who are willing to do help 
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Deadshot can u tell me any other website online other then imgur to get pics link.
Limerence thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Deadshot can u tell me any other website online other then imgur to get pics link.

Yaar just type 
alisha panwar pics
Ishq mei marjawan pics 
etc 
you will get lots of pics 
either go on twitter also 
there also you will get 
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

@shushma suggested it dear @sarbeen just search on google deep-aarohi pics and choose your pic and open it in new tab and then copy that link and paste that in b/w [img]YOUR LINK [/ img] yeh code k beech mien tumhari copy ki hui link paste kardo..that's itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by DeadShot - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi deadshot nice pics of IMMj
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can anyone give me the caps of first party of IMMJ ...that parwardigara one
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I've a question: what's up with added/extra scenes in dopahar ka tadka? How can we watch these episodes online ? Please help πŸ˜­