~|Ishq Mein Marjawan|~ Helpdesk and Suggestion Corner

Posted: 6 years ago
                        Ishq Mein Marjawan

Hello everyone...Welcome to all...Its pleasure to see many user of Ishq Mein Marajawan ...

We generally come across some queries about the show...and for that purpose many a times some fans open a separate thread which ends in just 2 and 3 posts...one for asking and the other one for answering...so rather than opening a new thread for your queries , please ask them out here...

Please do post all your queries related to show here

And Please do not make separate thread posting single questions. All such threads will be trashed.

(Permission from DT)

Lot of you guys have been asking about "How to put image(s) on #IMMJ forum".πŸ˜ƒ
And even some of you has even encountered problems with uploading image(s).So for you guys i've created a step by step tutorial for putting image(s) on #IMMJ Forum
There officially two ways to put images on #IMMJ...

Direct link MethodorUsing Forum Codes Method.

1st. Forum Code-

We all know ( and in case you don't know) there are IF Codes for posting image(s) and gif(s).
and one of them is using code like [img][/IMG]

Now let's see how to post with direct link

2nd.Direct Link-

There are serverl websites which provides you free image hosting without any registration or sign up and one them is "Imgur" this website is great for getting direct link for your images.

1st. Download your Image/Pic you want post on #IMMJ Forum then go to

https://imgur.com

For reference I've uploaded a sample image..

Now copy that link and paste it in insert image option..

Erase those http:// in the link because it will cause an error this is the common mistake people tends to make when posting image(s)πŸ˜†

But now for mobile users i've found some amazing ways to post image(s) one of them is my 
own personal favorite one..πŸ˜‰ and guys i've discovered it so i will call it the DeadShot WayπŸ˜ƒ..

The DeadShot Way...

Guys this is the simplest way to post image from mobile by using code After checking the Desktop site box your page will become a little larger but don't worry you can zoom in and write down this code in between this code you can paste link of your image. I hope now your problem will be solved πŸ˜ƒ fill free to ask if you encounter any problem regarding to posting image Thank you..

Edited by DeadShot - 6 years ago
Yesss finally  mohsinkhan where are you jaanu?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£
@Limerence dear why this post is not set as High Priority?
Originally posted by DeadShot

@Limerence dear why this post is not set as High Priority?
I think it will take time dear
Let me ask 
how much time it will take 
Thank u 4 this beautiful thread sushma diπŸ˜›
Congo IMMJ for 100 episodes completion & now finally this show is on 5th rank of trp chart. Waiting to see new twists & turns.I want to see this show on 1st rank of trp chart. πŸ‘   πŸ‘
Originally posted by ArdentDreamer

Yesss finally  mohsinkhan where are you jaanu?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Hahahaha i was about to comment same πŸ˜†mohsinkhan where r u now u got a place where u can ask all ur questions
Guys we need a Sticky topic on how to increase forum rankingπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by DeadShot

Guys we need a Sticky topic on how to increase forum rankingπŸ˜‰

So should we make or you gonna make it 
Or should we tell someone else to make it