Aar Yaa Paar: Your choice lose show or save show

dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I have stopped coming here and reason is we don't want to give chance to any tracks to build. Team is trying hard to keep this show or save this show. They are doing everything possible. But if you don't give a chance how will we even know it's good or bad. Based on speculations criticize and be negative. You are driving away many viewers. Please remember this is public social forum. And people read your posts even those who are not members. It's openly available. 
Please a request let's save our show. We need to be positive. If you want to be critical please be critical after episode not before and after 9:30 PM.  Humble request please don't drive fans or TRPs away. Wait for execution to happen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
+1 to that! Thank you for the effort Sups!
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

+1 to that! Thank you for the effort Sups!

Thanks Shona it's clear team is trying hard.i have my reservations too but we need to put it constructively so that people don't get driven away by bad reviews. We have to save the show.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed post! I know people keep saying that we should not simply accept everything that is being dished out by the team if we don't agree with the content. Yes, they have a point. But it is also true that if we keep cribbing about everything based on OLVs, we are constantly creating a hostile and negative environment, and I am a firm believer of the fact that vibes do make a difference. There is always pressure from the channel so let's try our best to ease the tension and pressure that the team faces. Not saying that you should not voice your opinion if you disagree with it, but at least try to be more open-minded and receptive. At the end of the day, the show is the reason why we get AvNeil and AdiZa. No show means no AvNeil. They are trying their best to recover from what had happened a couple of months back, so let's just try to be supportive. 

P.S. I have stopped posting too because every time I stalk the forum, there are more negative than positive posts, which is seriously off-putting as a fan. And if that's how a fan feels, imagine what the team feels when they stalk the forum. 
zeal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
+1.. much needed post.. yes there are some posts which always criticize or are unsatisfied or negative. Thought to avoid IF only but ur post was much needed. Thank u. Hope NK does good now.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dsupriya

I have stopped coming here and reason is we don't want to give chance to any tracks to build. Team is trying hard to keep this show or save this show. They are doing everything possible. But if you don't give a chance how will we even know it's good or bad. Based on speculations criticize and be negative. You are driving away many viewers. Please remember this is public social forum. And people read your posts even those who are not members. It's openly available. 

Please a request let's save our show. We need to be positive. If you want to be critical please be critical after episode not before and after 9:30 PM.  Humble request please don't drive fans or TRPs away. Wait for execution to happen. 

I feel the same way you do, I used to look forward to posting here now its become too negative with conclusions being made before the track has yet to be executed. It was obvious Vidyut would have to meet his end somehow and CVs are doing just that while giving a fresh start to the story of Avni and Neil. The CVs are under extreme pressure to deliver because of the fall in TRPs and the revamp going on at SP. We have seen many shows axed on SP in little to no time, many of which don't even get to have a proper ending to their show. It is not fair to the team who are working so hard to do whatever it takes to make their show a success. I do not want to see NK end all this negativity has chased away a lot of viewers.

Thank you for this post! It was much needed! 
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loose the show. That would be my choice. Too depressing. Esp when they have such good actors that makes it so real for me. It becomes too too  sad.

Sorry , i know this post is suppose to bring about positive thots. Its just not possible for me to stay positive . If Avni is actually planning to stay away from her husband and family ... it borders to a point of cruelty.

After Vyduts end the story should have been told and done it. Believe me the show would stay as an evergreen classic.No need to drag us thru sorrow lanes anymore.
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: berrysweet

Loose the show. That would be my choice. Too depressing. Esp when they have such good actors that makes it so real for me. It becomes too too  sad.

Sorry , i know this post is suppose to bring about positive thots. Its just not possible for me to stay positive . If Avni is actually planning to stay away from her husband and family ... it borders to a point of cruelty.

After Vyduts end the story should have been told and done it. Believe me the show would stay as an evergreen classic.No need to drag us thru sorrow lanes anymore.

If it's become too depressing for you stop watching it please. Stop spreading negativity please there are many who want to watch it. Also show is not made up of only actors but behind the screens people Who will lose their jobs. If you feel it simple stop watching but don't dissuade others please 
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I feel the same way you do, I used to look forward to posting here now its become too negative with conclusions being made before the track has yet to be executed. It was obvious Vidyut would have to meet his end somehow and CVs are doing just that while giving a fresh start to the story of Avni and Neil. The CVs are under extreme pressure to deliver because of the fall in TRPs and the revamp going on at SP. We have seen many shows axed on SP in little to no time, many of which don't even get to have a proper ending to their show. It is not fair to the team who are working so hard to do whatever it takes to make their show a success. I do not want to see NK end all this negativity has chased away a lot of viewers.

Thank you for this post! It was much needed! 

Thank you Mandy for endorsing it. I agree it becomes too negative to post in the forum.thats why refrained. I too have my reservations on few things but I am also not speaking up as much as I want to give chance to team  who is working hard to try and turn it around. Already negativity costed us TRP we can't afford to lose more 
Edited by dsupriya - 6 years ago
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dsupriya

If it's become too depressing for you stop watching it please. Stop spreading negativity please there are many who want to watch it. Also show is not made up of only actors but behind the screens people Who will lose their jobs. If you feel it simple stop watching but don't dissuade others please 

Sorry to say, but this is an open forum and meant for discussion whether positive or negative. No one has right to stop people from giving their opinion on a fictional show. 

Though I am not happy with the track & the way its is executed but I am still watching it so have all the right to express my views whether positive or negative till the time I am not personally abusing anyone. If anyone has problem with that kindly ignore the post just how we are ignoring sugar coated positivity post when there is "ZERO" positivity in the show itself.

--Edited --

Audience has nothing to do with TRP. So please stop blaming fans if TRP's are not coming. Whatever TRP they are getting is cause of loyal fans like us who are still stuck with the show inspite of being not happy. It is sole responsibility of the creative people behind the shows to achieve their targets. TRP automatically comes when you give audience something which entertains them. 

Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 6 years ago