Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh god Kshithi... First of all a huge hug to you for this brilliant SS... πŸ€—
You are fabulous when it comes to describing romance or any sensuous scene... Trust me... I blushed, felt hot... β˜ΊοΈ

Sameer is always one-track mind when it comes to Naina... and loved how Shefali helped...
Jija blackmailing saala... awesome!! πŸ˜† Sameer has trump card to deal with his saala...

And the part when Sameer pulls Naina in-front of the mirror - fantastic... Which woman wouldn't love to know how her partner sees her... Sameer's desire makes her feel beautiful... And that's what matters...

Loved it!! Loved it!! Loved it!! β€οΈ
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ooohhh it was way too hot β˜ΊοΈ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kshiti...There is a bed in Sams room ..riteπŸ˜†!?!!...
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Kshiti...There is a bed in Sams room ..riteπŸ˜†!?!!...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meher - Trust me, with all those kisses I was also waiting for the story to shift to bedroom... πŸ˜‰

Kshithi --- cmon... fandom demands this story to continue...!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moumita04

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meher - Trust me, with all those kisses I was also waiting for the story to shift to bedroom... πŸ˜‰

Kshithi --- cmon... fandom demands this story to continue...!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hahahah.Mou...😳...Y oh y ...does it always stop at kisses...He has marked her till the neck...agey badhoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Stamp her everywhere...We r waitingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update Kshithi...  I was waiting for this.. So passionate😳.. So naina had to finally give in... Loved Arjun and shefali as cupids... Loved it... Much needed... This was such a relief as the sad phase is going on in the show... Amazing
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was absolutely amazing.
So heartsore it ended.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hahahah.Mou...😳...Y oh y ...does it always stop at kisses...He has marked her till the neck...agey badhoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Stamp her everywhere...We r waitingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun maar dalega..Blackmail karne ka layak bhi nahin chodega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MSK04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Arjun maar dalega..Blackmail karne ka layak bhi nahin chodega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Usko batane kon wala hai...!!!??!!!

Waise bhi he left Naina and went away na... Usko bhi pata hoga k na hi Sameer itna sharif hai and na hi uski behen itni sidhi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Kshiti Darling!
      You wanted Sameer to punish Naina in Confused Nightmares..Right? See you yourself have done the job.πŸ˜‰
Now I am the fly on the wall.πŸ˜†
Well jokes apart! This was such a beautiful closure.That foolish girl needed to be shown ''MIRROR".Yeah..I loved that verbal mirror and physical mirror point.Brilliantly penned.πŸ‘πŸ‘

The blackmailing was lit and the parting dialogue--My  Lord! Arjun would have been at wit's end.Bechara I pity him.πŸ˜†
And now Naina darling needed some slaps..Yeah got the slaps of his passion and deep love.And what I love about this SS in whole is that to keep the vehicle of love going you need to bond emotionally and bit of physically and thats the truth.Ofcourse our bhari indian sanskaars donot allow us that liberty but  when two people are sure then this is the ultimate.
After all we are mere mortals of flesh.

Beautiful and spell binding writing.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep coming with more and thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu😳