Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
amazing post
he n shivika r t reason m still watching t show..
no doubt he is t best among all.. i love when is sign in relief after t buying t OM, n t kiss from his strength,, NM make us feel t pain of shivaay..
hands down to him..πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Mushfika

The forehead kiss that came as a silent thank you to HIS strength, his Anika, for being there for him through thick and thin, followed by the group hug.

The the light peck from probably the proudest wifey in the entire world who always has her heart ripped seeing her husband taking all the burden in the world, just to protect her and his family and the love that reflects in her eyes, and from her gestures for her man for all that he does...My eyes misted in this scene :')

THIS!!!! πŸ‘
TAKE A BOW MUSH! 
As usual, I love the episode all the more after reading your analysis. 
Edited by LoveNakuulMehta - 6 years ago
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thak U for making this post, 
If Shivaay is The protector of Oberois then it's Nakuul who is protecting this Show... 
whenever the track is weak (all most always) his performance has saved us from that misery, some how in all situations he has managed to keep SSO's glory intact.
I don't have enough word in my limited vocabulary to describe how brilliant he is as an actor. 
Shivaay, Shivaay na hota agar NM usse portray nahi karta...

Edited by surjyotapa - 6 years ago
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww what a lovely post love. You explained it all with your amazing write up πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naks was simply outstanding. Every single time I make up my mind that this must be his best performance, the very next day he proves me wrong. Hats off to him for making Shivaay Singh Oberoi alive to the extent that most of time I forgot Shivaay/SSO is a fictional characters. I am unable to find appropriate words to praise this perfectionist for his graceful portrayal of the thousands shades of SSO with utter perfection.

We witnessed one today. Many more to come in near future and Naks will surely nail it as usual πŸ‘  πŸ‘.

mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes..NM is the best, now a days he is the only saving grace :)
Nice post. :)
Edited by mysterious-soul - 6 years ago
ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post <3
NM was just phenomenal yesterday. Once again proving why he won all awards last year :))
Mushfika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swash2

Lovely post, Mushfika! All of us knew eventually he would come through - a knight in shininy armor but the way he brought it about and made it his auction!Bravo! Well done, Nakuul! 

His voice modulations when he speaks to that auctioneer and Svet and his quiet acceptance of his brothers' and wife's love! Stands out!
too many bloopers amd misfittings situations but his performance outshines them all! No wonder we all are a dedicated fan of Shivaay!

@Red: I love how you put it in words. πŸ˜³
And thank you! :) 

Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Lovely post.

Shivaay is a very well written character and Nakul does him justice in every way. I don't think that one could exsist without the other. 

Thank you! :)

@Red: SO true! 

Edited by Mushfika - 6 years ago
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: cestlavie

An amazing post!! Well doneπŸ‘

Our Naks definitely nailed it today😊

Thank you! :)
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

Seeing this kind of post from you after so long! Made me very happy. Beautiful words and very aptly described. Really, nakuul is an example of determination and dedication that overpowered everything else yesterday. Love love love! 

update Weaving Her Wings To fly jaldi se mush. I thought you would update this weekend. phir kya hua?

Thank you, Tammy! 

LOL I had a little busy weekend. So couldn't writeπŸ˜† Sorry!