bella2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As BS tweet that he is back and he never "gone" as original story . But for me after many scene and dream sequence of vat , I don't like this twist ðŸ¥±. Too be honest. it's so ekata Mata type😡. I love vat but I think naro may be behind this ðŸ˜³. Through I hope again he just come as dream of anami or sat !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Bella. Even I read that. After this seriously, I will stop watching any Indian  shows. Even Ekta is good because we know she will dish out rot. I had high expectations and though many like Vats coming back, I wouldn't. I mean what diff. is there with a body coming from a funeral pyre and this? I had better expectations from this serial. If it's a dream, I'd b happy else nothing - I have no words. And all what we were thinking of this serial is just buls****!
Minionite thumbnail
Bella I don't think he means back as in "back from the dead". He said that when we got the first Vatsalya and Anami scene that made Anami stay back in LM. I bet he just means in the sense that he's back like that. For Anami, in her dreams and thoughts.
Christie2017 thumbnail
Athene, if so fine. Else he is another Ekta Kapoor.
bella2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

Bella I don't think he means back as in "back from the dead". He said that when we got the first Vatsalya and Anami scene that made Anami stay back in LM. I bet he just means in the sense that he's back like that. For Anami, in her dreams and thoughts.

I really wish what u said is true ðŸ˜³. I don't want him back ðŸ˜†. But he said in original story he is back so ðŸ¥± I dobut ! I really hate if they give happy ending and make us forgot all crime from l.m vasee ! And all behaves like mahaan aatma ðŸ˜¡. I m so sure that dadi dada behind Sudha's suffering but may be now they just forget everything ðŸ˜¡
Minionite thumbnail
^ Bella actually I don't think that will be Ekta serial at all because many of us have maintained since the beginning that Vatsalya could actually be alive.

They never showed Vatsalya's body. That was the biggest reason for this thinking. But apart from that they've dropped hints here and there to indicate that Vatsalya may be alive. The biggest was not even showing the last rites of Vatsalya. Yes they showed everyone mourning and Satrupa was so devastated she was ready to commit suicide, but they didn't even show the symbolic burning of the pyre. And the way Sudha always celebrated being the reason behind Vatsalya's death. What better way to destroy her completely than to show that Vatsalya was actually alive? Guruji is the one who reminded Satrupa to bring Anami back. Somehow I always felt that he knew more than he was letting on. I wouldn't have been surprised if Guruji had been the one to hide Vatsalya away to bring Anami into LM and destroy the chakravyuh.

The CVs are really having to rush the story and so it'll probably be very soap-ish when Vatsalya is shown again, but I feel if they had been given a chance to show the whole story, then it wouldn't have been so unbelievable.
bella2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

^ Bella actually I don't think that will be Ekta serial at all because many of us have maintained since the beginning that Vatsalya could actually be alive.

They never showed Vatsalya's body. That was the biggest reason for this thinking. But apart from that they've dropped hints here and there to indicate that Vatsalya may be alive. The biggest was not even showing the last rites of Vatsalya. Yes they showed everyone mourning and Satrupa was so devastated she was ready to commit suicide, but they didn't even show the symbolic burning of the pyre. And the way Sudha always celebrated being the reason behind Vatsalya's death. What better way to destroy her completely than to show that Vatsalya was actually alive? Guruji is the one who reminded Satrupa to bring Anami back. Somehow I always felt that he knew more than he was letting on. I wouldn't have been surprised if Guruji had been the one to hide Vatsalya away to bring Anami into LM and destroy the chakravyuh.

The CVs are really having to rush the story and so it'll probably be very soap-ish when Vatsalya is shown again, but I feel if they had been given a chance to show the whole story, then it wouldn't have been so unbelievable.

ya ! But they showing vat is coming in dream and every one feel his soul ...etc... Which make no sense if he just come alive ... 
Christie2017 thumbnail
I have decided to stop thinking ðŸ˜‰.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya I wont be surprised if he is back. I had also predicted he might not have died the moment I heard his body was not found. And yes guruji was a key player. Problem is rushing. else obviously it would have been logical.
Minionite thumbnail
Agreed Shruthi. The rushing is going to cause a lot of questions and concerns now. Something that would appear natural as part of the story progression is going to appear so Ekta-ish now. That is if Vatsalya is actually alive. Edited by Athene - 6 years ago