Originally posted by: YourNightmare

Bhabi was not a typo Kelly as we know she will be his bhabi anyway 🤣

See you get it Harry...Thank God you've come😆
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

See you get it Harry...Thank God you've come😆

yup and i get the whole plot😉, one thing thats on my mind i will ask in my fb 😛..btw i will always ask u to plan my valentine's day only if one goon my date is dressed like that acting 🤣...and there shouldn't be hero if its all an act right? 😉🤣
YourNightmare thumbnail
I like this story a lot Kelly.
So the story starts out with Shaurya seeking to torture Mehak by proposing Shruthi🤢, takes out a flower from the bouquet sent to Mehak by the person unknown but i don't think its someone who u can say as an admirer of her but ofc Shaurya misunderstood that, the way he speaks about her seems like he thinks of her as deceptive and not someone she shows off to be, since i have read both the chapters together i can say its one huge misunderstanding and i got that from that point where when Mehak got the ring to them Tanya taunted Mehak as that fat girl from high school, from there i was sure whatever was happening was because of this B Shruti and her sidekick Tanya and that fool Shaurya fell for all that was fed to him at the time?  🤢, while not knowing what he might have been told or what might have happened how did he then believe everything? or why didn't he sought any answers from Mehak if there indeed was a misunderstanding, if he didn't then how claimed he loved her?😕..Hmm he said at one point he knows what she thinks of him what can that be? 😕 he was surely led to believe something about Mehak which was entirely untrue and now we have these goons ruining the day..Goons to the rescue 😆, that horrible B should pay for what she did Shruti and her side kick one for i am sure they separated Mehrya and secondly how easily she threw her young cousin to the goons just to save herself and it was a reality check and a waking call for Shaurya that idiot who proposed and was about to get engaged to her, stupid idiot as Chris Jericho would say 😆 and he realised it well...Now Mehak jumped in without thinking of the consequences to save her best friend as she was pregnant now that is Mehak in all her innocence, love and selflessness , Shaurya should know better 😡...She was desperately trying to save her best friend and after much talk with the gang leader, she managed to convince him and also she had sent her other colleagues out of the back door, police should be here by now? 😕, she changed and came back as the leader told her, what sickos are they🤢, Shaurya told him Mehak was not special but that was a blatant lie as he still loves her but whatever was fed to her he believed it over his love and poor Mehak i feel for her a lot in this story she still loves him the same but that idiot first hurt her by proposing that witch and now warning her there is no turning back? 🤢...Sara and her husband knows the truth i guess now as to what cause Mehrya to be separated and at the end they told her?😕, slightly confused as if they told Mehak the truth as she obviously wasn't aware why Shaurya hate her now and the way she came there crying uncontrollably and with a knife is she about to kill herself? 😲

Waiting for the next part i wish u had updated that too as i have only this free day to read and also am curious to know what happens next and the truth revelation as to what caused all this, punishment for those Bs😡...But my dear Kelly already updated today so its okay😳

Your way of writing is so amazing⭐️👏...The way you convey feelings and emotions and the whole scenario definitely played out in front of me like a movie⭐️

Thanks for the wonderful chapters and pms Kelly ⭐️

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kelly  di i am really sorry for not reading any of ur stories ..
I really love to read ur concepts ..U r truely an amazing writer but to be honest i am not good at english so i find it difficult to read ur updates ..I need a dictionary while reading ur updates ..This one after reading everyone's comments  i was unable to stop myself from reading it ..It took me an half an hour to read ur 2 updates..
Its a wonderful story di ..
Shaurya loved mehek since his childhood ..
Mehek was his tuitor ..For her he was her friend and she wants him to gain good marks in his studies .may be she has feelings for him but she didnt know ..when she realised her feelings for him he was manipulated by shruti and her frd ..now he hates her he think so but deep down inside his heart he has feelings for her ..
I believe trust is very important pillar of love without it love cant survive its useless..
Mehek's frd sara and she works in his restaurant .
He proposed shruti the girl who mehek hates intentionally to hurt her ..am i right ??
He was successful in hurting her ..
She is dead inside and wants to help her frd by giving her life ..still he thinks she is pretending to be good ..
My question is who sent flowers to mehek ??
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourNightmare

I like this story a lot Kelly.

So the story starts out with Shaurya seeking to torture Mehak by proposing Shruthi🤢, takes out a flower from the bouquet sent to Mehak by the person unknown but i don't think its someone who u can say as an admirer of her but ofc Shaurya misunderstood that, the way he speaks about her seems like he thinks of her as deceptive and not someone she shows off to be, since i have read both the chapters together i can say its one huge misunderstanding and i got that from that point where when Mehak got the ring to them Tanya taunted Mehak as that fat girl from high school, from there i was sure whatever was happening was because of this B Shruti and her sidekick Tanya and that fool Shaurya fell for all that was fed to him at the time?  🤢, while not knowing what he might have been told or what might have happened how did he then believe everything? or why didn't he sought any answers from Mehak if there indeed was a misunderstanding, if he didn't then how claimed he loved her?😕..Hmm he said at one point he knows what she thinks of him what can that be? 😕 he was surely led to believe something about Mehak which was entirely untrue and now we have these goons ruining the day..Goons to the rescue 😆, that horrible B should pay for what she did Shruti and her side kick one for i am sure they separated Mehrya and secondly how easily she threw her young cousin to the goons just to save herself and it was a reality check and a waking call for Shaurya that idiot who proposed and was about to get engaged to her, stupid idiot as Chris Jericho would say 😆 and he realised it well...Now Mehak jumped in without thinking of the consequences to save her best friend as she was pregnant now that is Mehak in all her innocence, love and selflessness , Shaurya should know better 😡...She was desperately trying to save her best friend and after much talk with the gang leader, she managed to convince him and also she had sent her other colleagues out of the back door, police should be here by now? 😕, she changed and came back as the leader told her, what sickos are they🤢, Shaurya told him Mehak was not special but that was a blatant lie as he still loves her but whatever was fed to her he believed it over his love and poor Mehak i feel for her a lot in this story she still loves him the same but that idiot first hurt her by proposing that witch and now warning her there is no turning back? 🤢...Sara and her husband knows the truth i guess now as to what cause Mehrya to be separated and at the end they told her?😕, slightly confused as if they told Mehak the truth as she obviously wasn't aware why Shaurya hate her now and the way she came there crying uncontrollably and with a knife is she about to kill herself? 😲

Waiting for the next part i wish u had updated that too as i have only this free day to read and also am curious to know what happens next and the truth revelation as to what caused all this, punishment for those Bs😡...But my dear Kelly already updated today so its okay😳

Your way of writing is so amazing⭐️👏...The way you convey feelings and emotions and the whole scenario definitely played out in front of me like a movie⭐️

Thanks for the wonderful chapters and pms Kelly ⭐️

So this a Harry update huh😆, Gotta break it down as it is almost as long as one of my updates ( which trust me I do love) So in order of the bold text:

1. The flowers are from someone who cares for her, but is not a potential love interest.
  2. That awkward moment when the Goons are the hero😆. My main goon needs  a name ...any ideas for this manly man🤢
  3. There's no turning back. I am actually not sure how you interpreted it, but in my ( and by virtue SK's) mind, Mehek's hair is one of her finest attributes, he felt that once she exposed her crowning glory, that the men would react the same way he did to it, although there feelings would be purely carnal... There's no turning back, was to warn her that she wouldn't be able to extract herself out the situation if the villains saw her true beauty.
  4. Last @bold: 😳 thank you so much. I am very critical of my writing, but no matter what cannot dream of writing any other way. What I do, just feels natural I guess. I am glad that you like it.
Working on the next chapter Not sure if it will be posted tonight ( still Sunday afternoon here) but I do hope you get to read it when you have the free time.

Thx a lot for such an amazing FB
Edited by crtkelly - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
So this a Harry update huh😆, Gotta break it down as it is almost as long as one of my updates ( which trust me I do love) So in order of the bold text:

1. The flowers are from someone who cares for her, but is not a potential love interest.
  2. That awkward moment when the Goons are the hero😆. My main goon needs  a name ...any ideas for this manly man🤢
  3. There's no turning back. I am actually not sure how you interpreted it, but in my ( and by virtue SK's) mind, Mehek's hair is one of her finest attributes, he felt that once she exposed her crowning glory, that the men would react the same way he did to it, although there feelings would be purely carnal... There's no turning back, was to warn her that she wouldn't be able to extract herself out the situation if the villains saw her true beauty.
  4. Last @bold: 😳 thank you so much. I am very critical of my writing, but no matter what cannot dream of writing any other way. What I do, just feels natural I guess. I am glad that you like it.
Working on the next chapter Not sure if it will be posted tonight ( still Sunday afternoon here) but I do hope you get to read it when you have the free time.

Thx a lot for such an amazing FB

My fb is nothing compared to the amazing writing of our amazing writer😳
Ah so well explained Kelly i know SK loves her a lot by what u said its clear he knows all so well about Mehak, everything that makes his heart flutter for her, everything of hers is reserved only for him😳 and now i get why that warning from him came so this SK is so whipped but is blinded by some MU and him trying his best to hate her by telling himself lies but heart his heart that doesn't lie and he should listen to it,just waiting for the MU to be cleared and for him to see that she is as pure hearted and innocent as he once thought, he will be in real guilt upon knowing the truth how much he hurt his Mehak...Kill the main goon😆, he should have a nick actually how about 'Jason' from Friday The 13th😆😆

You are welcome my dear Kelly🤗, but don't thank me again okay woman? or i will be after you with my baseball bat😆, don't turn me into Negan😆
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting update 
Mehek sacrifices and shauryaa is angry young man
Vicky knows their history 

Why does  the goon use the endearment jaan...is it so common. 
Are they actual goons or someone paid them to knock sense into shaurya.  Show him the colors of his latest love.

Curious to know what mehek found out...why the knife.

And how in the world did she get time to write a resignation...while goons are there.

Thanks for the pm
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Interesting update 

Mehek sacrifices and shauryaa is angry young man
Vicky knows their history 

Why does  the goon use the endearment jaan...is it so common. 
Are they actual goons or someone paid them to knock sense into shaurya.  Show him the colors of his latest love.

Curious to know what mehek found out...why the knife.

And how in the world did she get time to write a resignation...while goons are there.

Thanks for the pm

I quit...two simple words...easy enough to write ...what she has written on is more important though😉
This is going to be a pretty short story, so all will be revealed very soon😊. Working on the next update right now. 
thx for the fb😊

crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarroo

loved it.. thanks for the pm

Thank you sarroo...next update is being worked on.I will pm when it is ready to go😊
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Kellly, 
Sorry for being late with the FB. So Shaurya and Mehek are childhood buddies, with their friendship gone awry due to the ministrations of two nefarious creatures...Shruti and Tanya.

Some years later Mehek works under Shaurya at his hotel. She gets a rose bouquet from an unknown admirer, while he arranges for valentines's day Party to propose Shruti 🤢. The goons gatecrash it and take Sara as a hostage, while MEhek jumps in to save her friend. 

While the first chapter was quite easy to understand, the second one raises a lot of questions.

1. Why's Vickey calling Mehek "Bhabhi", while he's clearing proposing another witch?
2. Did Mehek insert the "graph" Shaurya had originally given her, instead of her resignation letter?

3. Most importantly, Why were the goons still loitering around, even when they knew that the police was nearby?

Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Next