Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anuteja

KElly noe I am totally confused why he hates her so much what she did earliear I think sruthi n Tanya DIF some thing that cause misunderstanding beteeen them but why Vicky called ms ad Bhabhi SK n ms were married? Why SK ready to propose sruthi n SK told goons even ms place any guest also there he trwats like this only she is not a splecial for Me why he treats her lije that pls continue soon

Hey Anu don't wrack you brain too much...all will be revealed, but you are on the right track concerning the misunderstanding.

Ah the Bhabhi dilemma...I'll be honest...that was completely habit...I am so used to Vicky calling her Bhabhi😆, that I automatically typed it but now I have found the perfect way to implement my error into the storyline.
You will see in the next update.

So no they were never married...which makes it even suckier that the first woman SK proposes marriage to is Shruti...thank goodness for the invasion😆

Oh and the "shes not special to me" is SK big lie that the man is trying to convince himself off
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Well written and I loved the suspense. Now waiting for update.

Thank you Hassena glad you like it. And I promise I will get over to your thread soon😛
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

nice update kelly di,but im little confuse why vicky called her bhabi

and wht happend in the last,
please update soon,eagerly waiting
thanks for the pm

@ bold: heres a copy any paste as a response

Ah the Bhabhi dilemma...I'll be honest...that was completely habit...I am so used to Vicky calling her Bhabhi😆, that I automatically typed it but now I have found the perfect way to implement my error into the storyline.

You will see in the next update..
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Wonderful and suspence full chapter Kelly 👏

Mehrya has very beautiful school memories where SK adore mehek very much and finding the ways jus to be near her . What makes mahek to work under shaurya😕
Is mehrya already married cz Vicky was calling her Bhabhi .. if they are married y the hell hez proposing Shruti 😕
Ohh there are lot of points which only u can connect😉
I wonder that bouquet was from SK only and may be mehrya having some differences which lead to Shruti proposal😉
Please clear my confusion soon😉😛
Thanks for the PM 😛

I really messed up with the Bhabhi😉...here is my official statement on the subject:

So they were never married.

Mehek had a definite reason for deciding to work for Shaurya...there is a hint in the last update, but if you don't get it it's okay...more revelations to come

Thank you for commenting.😊
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

Thanks for the pm

Lovely update
Ms tries to convince the goons to take her instead of Sara as she feels as there is nothing to lose for her as she is upset over Sk proposal to Shruti.
She has resigned from her post and tells Sk he has no rights on her. 
So what happened between them that things are so bitter now ? 
Did Shuruti and Tanya cause misunderstanding between them ?

pls update soon 

Thank for the read, you have succinctly summed it up.👏 Keep reading for more... will PM  when I have the next update is ready to go😊
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank for the read, you have succinctly summed it up.👏 Keep reading for more... will PM  when I have the next update is ready to go😊

Shuruti and Tanya are so 🤢
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

Shuruti and Tanya are so 🤢

Oh you are going to love them even more Diva...trust me😡
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really messed up with the Bhabhi😉...here is my official statement on the subject:

So they were never married.

Mehek had a definite reason for deciding to work for Shaurya...there is a hint in the last update, but if you don't get it it's okay...more revelations to come

Thank you for commenting.😊

Lemme read the chapter again to quote clue 😉
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Lemme read the chapter again to quote clue 😉
[/QUOTE
Let me know if you discover it😛

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Is it something related to the graphpaper she got in the form of assignment 7 years back and same graph paper she handed over to SK as her resignation.
I only quote upto this 😆
Rest u r the mastermind behind this 😉

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Next