who are pinku's parents really!!!

Guru86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
can some one predict the end of this track..its been 3 weeks( or more!! 😲 ).what are they upto.it is like a nevr ending track.will they be permanent here or pinku's character will also make an exit with them forever??? i saw bhootni track today ..pinku was very much GD resident then.he came back from school with tappu sena and at night he was present there too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
According to the show he used to live with his relatives n Gokuldham but later shifted somewhere else.. remember he had even changed his school later..
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not into Tmkoc since longπŸ˜ƒ

The last  i saw is  ths fat kids chasing pinku sadness on college steps.
πŸ˜ƒ
Our  siticable  did not relay   Sony channels since Dec ..
After a long haul of fight...we got it back  jussst  yesterday..only all Sony n sab tv

So nowww u can guess...🀣
How lonng this fkkk traxk  running

surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guru86

can some one predict the end of this track..its been 3 weeks( or more!! 😲 ).what are they upto.it is like a nevr ending track.will they be permanent here or pinku's character will also make an exit with them forever??? i saw bhootni track today ..pinku was very much GD resident then.he came back from school with tappu sena and at night he was present there too.

For ending I have two guesses
1) if pinku's parents are introduced they would be someone like busy in their lives all the time no time for pinku then pravachan from champak taarak and whole goluldham society
2) if pinku's parents are not shown then I guess it would be pravachan to pinku for lying
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: surbhijain

For ending I have two guesses
1) if pinku's parents are introduced they would be someone like busy in their lives all the time no time for pinku then pravachan from champak taarak and whole goluldham society
2) if pinku's parents are not shown then I guess it would be pravachan to pinku for lying

i think 2nd option.I have no hope for introduction of pinku's parents 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From appearance of that lady it was quit clear that she is house maid . No way anybody can say that she is the owner of the house. Fir bhi kisiko pata nahi chala πŸ˜΅ Kya quityapa hai ye πŸ˜΅
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This track is so silly even from pinku's pov. 'My parents dont live with me' should have been enough. He is old enough to live alone. Students of his age live alone when they change cities for educational purposes.He is said to be year older than Tappu sena. 
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

The last  i saw is  ths fat kids chasing pinku sadness on college steps.

πŸ˜ƒ
Our  siticable  did not relay   Sony channels since Dec ..
After a long haul of fight...we got it back  jussst  yesterday..only all Sony n sab tv

So nowww u can guess...🀣
How lonng this fkkk traxk  running

Can anyone  kill  this  monkey   champak.  Sick of seeing him dance etc.

And that  piku sala  as far as we thot...he has a gujrati  disposition... in no way a marathi.

Thn that lady  fk wearing kachhi  navari sari itna bhee saaley  nahin  samajhey ??
And  whaaat  fkn   ABHAAAR  prakat

For wat...?πŸ˜†  they w4 not evn offered glass of water

Let alone juice or tea

Sickkk pinku house
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

Can anyone  kill  this  monkey   champak.  Sick of seeing him dance etc.

And that  piku sala  as far as we thot...he has a gujrati  disposition... in no way a marathi.

Thn that lady  fk wearing kachhi  navari sari itna bhee saaley  nahin  samajhey ??

Thats because Pinku said his mother is a marathi and his father's language has Rajasthani influence although he ks not a Rajasthani