A Night Of Love 16+ Samaina OS

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
After yesterday unsanskai thread I thougt to write a lil bold story.. hope u ol like it.. dnt want to hurt anyone emotions just a short story..Do comments yrr if u like..

Mumbai
It was 2nd anniversary of sameer maheshwari n naina maheshwari..They r happily living in mumbai where sameer is handling business and naina has become a writer. They are blessed with a boy. ManaS.. . he is life of Maheshwari house. He is just 1 year old still he is so naughty.. on the occasion of samaina anniversary a party was held.. now it's night time when they came back to their room. 

The room is filled with their memories..Memories of school, mount abu, pooja di mrg, their meetings n their mrg and manas pictures.. life was never so beautiful for them..

In room..
Naina made manas sleep n now she is remembering old times..A smile😊 crept on her lips.. sameer enters in room wearing black suit..Damn he looks so hot n handsome.. naina's eyes met his eyes n she saw intense desires..She blushed 😳n turned her face.. taking own sweet time sameer slowly come to naina. He admired the beauty infront of him..He came close n sat on bed..

Sameer - kitna pyara lg rha h manu sote hue n kissed on his forehead..
Naina - pyara to hoga hi.. aakhir mera beta jo hai..😆
Sam in tease mode- haan pr uski maa pyari hone ke sath bhot sexy bh hai.. n winked😉

Naina blushed.. took manu n made him lie in cradle..Then she went to dressing table to remove her jewellery.. she can feel sameer's intense gaze on her back. Naina is wearing black n golden saree which complimenting her beauty..
She was about to remove jhumka  but sameer came n held her hand..

Sam - ye haq sirf mera hai.. ❤️
 n looked in her eyes through mirror.. naina cheeks got pink..😳
He made her stand.. one by one removed her jhumkas.. his fingers were creating sensations in naina's body.. her eyes got close due to pleasure🥱.. he turned her n saw her face which was red nowbcoz of shyness..

Sameer put a finger under her chin n made her open her eyes..He knew his closeness affects her alot..
Sam(intensely looking in naina eyes) - naina.. 2 saal ho gye hmari shadi ko.. tum ab b waise hi sharmati ho jaise ki hmai shadi ki phli rat ho..

Naina hugged him immediately listening his intense line..She know he gonna tease her alot..
Naina - I love you sameer.. n directly kissed his lips.. it was so sudden that sam got surprised😲..But still he compose himself n held naina from waist.. her hands went in his hairs doing their magic while sameer wanted to expore her deep secrets with his hands..

It was a deep kiss which shows so much of desire.. desire to be loved..desire of need.. moon who was witnessing their love was feeling shy now..😳
After some minutes they part to breathe..Both were breathing heavely..
Sam - I just love this bold naina.. 😉😛
He come very close to her ears n whispered - jaan..I want to love you tonight.. ijajat hai??😳

She felt so shy hearing his bold question..Her blush increased more if possible.. her deep breaths told her answer.. feeling too shy she tried to run but sameer held her saree's palloo..Her breath got struck..

Naina whispers - sameer.. plzz..☺️
Ignoring her pleads he got hold of palloo more tight as he knew she want him too.. he came close n put a finger on her lips.. automatically she looked in his eyes..

Sam - sshhh.. aaj nahi..  their eyes were speaking volumes of deep desire.. slowly sam remove her palloo from shoulder.. naina hands automatically covers her assets.. he took hold of saree n removed it from her bold leaving her only in blouse n skirt.. sameer was drinking her beauty with eyes.. ☺️

She turned but sameer hold her hand n twist it little.. she winched..He pull her towards himself n she collided with his chest.. he switched on the radio from side table.. the song played which added more fire in their desires..

Bahon ke darmiyan... Do pyar mil rahe hai..
Jane kya bole mann.. dole sunn ye badan..
Dhadkan bani jubaan..

Sameer made her hairs aside n got a view of her beautiful neck.. he start giving small kisses there.. naina hands hold him
tight..her knees weakens due to pleasure.. he gave a bite on her shoulder.. naina winched in pain n pleasure.. he got hold of her dori of blouse n opened it.. her heartbeat stopped.💔❤️

.He made her turn around n this time he very lovingly start kissing her face.. firstly he kiss her on forehead like he is worshiping her.. then he kissed on her eyes which was full of love for him.. then coming down he took her soft lips in his .. slowly this soft kiss got rough n passionate.. his hands starts unbuttoning her back buttons on blouse while naina nails were scratching him on his neck..They were going wild now.. 

He starts biting on her lips n the kiss got so deep.. without wasting a second sameer picked up naina n made her lie on bed.. her face was flushed n lips were swollen..He couldn't control himself now removed his shirt.. her eyes got wide open seeing sameer 's Greek body.. 

Naina - sameer plzz.. love me☺️ (not able to controlling her desires she said)
Obeying her order he start the process of love making.. moon who don't want to disturb them hides in clouds giving them privacy...
Once again they complete each other.. it was not their body but their souls who is meeting..Room got filled with their passion..

After an hour
Naina - Thankewww..
Sameer - kisliye?
Naina - meri zindgi me aake muje pura krne ke liye. Her eyes got teary with happiness..
Sameer wiped her happy tears n says - thnk you naina.. meri zindagi banne ke liye.. n kissed her forehead..
Naina hugged him feeling so emotional n they were ready for next round.. kyunki rat abhi baki hai..😳
Edited by dreamyp - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Now that was totally asanskari but still loved the intense and passionate romance ... Wish it could have part 2 as well
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Now that was totally asanskari but still loved the intense and passionate romance ... Wish it could have part 2 as well

Thnx dear😊
2nd part ka I cnt promise.. as I hv to write other ff.. time ki dikkat hai..
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm blushing 😳.. So passionate
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so romantic.. 
I was reading in front of my eyes. 
I was blushing while reading it..
Please do write second part. 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Preety passionate n first Asanskari OS!!😆
loved it!
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Totally hot! But Shaadi ke baad sab kuch sanskari hi hota hai 😉
dreamyp thumbnail
Hehe m happy u ol liked it.. yeah shafi ke bad kuch saans kafi nh hai.. I tried not to cross that line u know.. it was just a beautiful night of love..
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohho, everyone getting asanskari now..ek safety pin kamal kr gyi😆
Hot n passionate it was☺️
Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wooo...so much passionate!!!

Thnx for d pm