My brother has always been there for me: Randeep Rai

Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Family is of utmost priority to actor Randeep Rai. While he is fairly social in the TV industry as well, no one can replace the bond he shares with his brother Mrinal Rai. Although Mrinal stays in Jhansi, Randeep shares everything with his brother and regards him as his truest companion. "I have very few friends in the industry and in real life too. I share a very close bond with my family and specially with my elder brother Mrinal Rai, who lives in Jhansi and is one year older to me. He has been there for me through my highs and lows and will always be, says the actor.

The actor adds that his brother has taught him a lot. "From him, I have learnt it is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. The importance of values and relationships have no substitute. If you have the right people in life, you will surely go a long way, he says.

Randeep says that his brother has always been there for him. "There are some things that you cannot discuss with your parents. I discuss everything with my brother and he guides me through. I stay alone in Mumbai so I share my heart out with him, when I have a breakdown moment. He is my support system and is always one phone call away, he says.

I love the bond he share with his brother😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He seems to be reserved and shy sort. It must have been difficult for him to play Sameer , who is opposite to his real personality.
Very nice interview.
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

He seems to be reserved and shy sort. It must have been difficult for him to play Sameer , who is opposite to his real personality.

Very nice interview.

One thing they have in common
Both are SELF OBSESSED ðŸ˜†
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS
I really like his frank nature!!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Very nice interview.

No, Randeep said in an IV that he is 80% like Sameer ðŸ˜† 
He has got the same attention from girls the way Sameer gets. 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah..many a times he's mentioned about his brother being a great support
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He's so down to earth and a normal guy.
Thanks for sharing.