Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah that's just this fanpage that asked us to give our comments so they made a video out of our tweets 😛. But the phone calls and letters Zee is getting, I hope it is true !!
Akanksha420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Show k liye jo acha ho ga wo kiya ho ga makers nay . think positive guys. hope show or bhi successful ho in future ..😊 
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha420

Show k liye jo acha ho ga wo kiya ho ga makers nay . think positive guys. hope show or bhi successful ho in future ..😊 

agree. 

finally ab show mein bhootu strong ban k aye gi or sab ki band baje gi.. 

and Bhootu team ny jo bhi kiya ho ga sab ki happiness means show k achy k liye kiya ho ga . or fans ko or bhi zada InterTAN kary ga. 
Best of luck bhootu. 😊😊
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RubabNoor11D

agree. 

finally ab show mein bhootu strong ban k aye gi or sab ki band baje gi.. 

and Bhootu team ny jo bhi kiya ho ga sab ki happiness means show k achy k liye kiya ho ga . or fans ko or bhi zada InterTAN kary ga. 
Best of luck bhootu. 😊😊

Sorry but which fans you are talking about? Majority of bhootu fans are not happy with the revamp. As you are Akanksha fan you may like it but what if they would remove Akanksha, would you still watch the show?? Viewers who connected with Suchi and Aarav are obviously unhappy!! And also whose happiness you are talking about? Kinshuk and Sana were kicked out overnight  from the show and their fans just got news of their exit only two weeks ago!! All of a sudden this news cannot make anyone happy!! And if it is for the good of the show then time will tell how well it does in the charts. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny156

Yeah that's just this fanpage that asked us to give our comments so they made a video out of our tweets 😛. But the phone calls and letters Zee is getting, I hope it is true !!

It is not a fan page because most of their news about shows are true. 
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Sorry but which fans you are talking about? Majority of bhootu fans are not happy with the revamp. As you are Akanksha fan you may like it but what if they would remove Akanksha, would you still watch the show?? Viewers who connected with Suchi and Aarav are obviously unhappy!! And also whose happiness you are talking about? Kinshuk and Sana were kicked out overnight  from the show and their fans just got news of their exit only two weeks ago!! All of a sudden this news cannot make anyone happy!! And if it is for the good of the show then time will tell how well it does in the charts. 

I completely understand what you say dear. its hurts when your favourite suddenly kicked out from the show but its not about the stars its about story. .. story ki demand yehi ho gi.. and rahi baat Akanksha k fan ho ki yes. I m huge fan of Akanksha but I like sana also. mujhy bhi booth bura laga suchi or arav k show sy jany ka. .. .
but anyways sab ki apni choice hai. hum show just fav actor ki waja sy nai story ki waja sy bhi dekhty hain.. 
ap ka point bhi valid hai but wrong hum bhi nai hain. 😊
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I completely understand what you say dear. its hurts when your favourite suddenly kicked out from the show but its not about the stars its about story. .. story ki demand yehi ho gi.. and rahi baat Akanksha k fan ho ki yes. I m huge fan of Akanksha but I like sana also. mujhy bhi booth bura laga suchi or arav k show sy jany ka. .. .
but anyways sab ki apni choice hai. hum show just fav actor ki waja sy nai story ki waja sy bhi dekhty hain.. 
ap ka point bhi valid hai but wrong hum bhi nai hain. 😊

I would never have watched this show if Kinshuk Mahajan wasn't in it, story or no story. The story happened to be very good also, but KM brought it to life in a very special way and made it a "must see" for me every day. The Aarav/Suchi interaction was magic and Gopal was inspirational. There are lots of other time waste stories to watch on TV but without KM I'm not interested and will wait until he has a new show. There are too many better things to do with my time. 
Edited by Mara1 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ap ka point bhi valid hai but wrong hum bhi nai hain.😊

here no need of right or wrong between us 😉 it was clear injustice towards the story only which they( show) created by AarHi ❤️ .
they shown so much bonding of Suchi pihu n unlimited sacrifices committed by suchi towards pihu a little ghost who not alive n who don't have powers too 😆 .gopal always told Suchi pihu inseparable no one break them 😉 Aarav suchi tied only by pihu a common bond/thread for them. suchi infertility problem n Aarav unlimited love on suchi n bubli want Aarav family 😛 .
all this makes story 😛 which makers -channel discarded n thrown out KinSa after gaining show much popular by them ⭐️ .
when it comes Anandita she definitely not hold any place of her in story just a supporting /recurring cast only -pihu biological mom 😳 for the limit she in she is far better 👏 I like her very much 😳 .
not like this whole focus on her by revamp n exit of leads 😲 ..
frankly if Akansha left show instead of Km, Sana everyone convinced it's for story development only 😳 .no one feel for such timely exits happens in all shows 😉 ..

in hurry to proceed to revamp n create story through AN they made subodh killed 😲 AarHi marriage so viewrs felt sympathy to Alone AN n ignore Suchi where suchi got a family and happy life with Aarav - Avoid all bonding/story of suchi pihu

any way all over 😲 done deal 😕 Sana moving to next show 👏 .will wait for Km next 😳 .
let's enjoy those who no problem with Revamp n Anandita pihu story
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
come back suchi.. aarav.. gulgule..
missing you guys so much...
missing badly..
1 2
Next