Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiPiyoge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
splendid work all
can someone stack some of narbhis interview gifs above?
πŸ‘
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
next page
awesome creations all love all rikara stuff so much <33333 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
CREDIT - AI ❀️ 

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 6 years ago
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

some simple gifs till my inspiration to make something decent and actually creative returns. it is in vacay as of now, unlike me. πŸ˜† oh, and I know this is not a set, cause sets don't look like buldings...🀣 but I can't help myself ya to gif every part. will reply to comments soonish <3

ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Credit: Dangelz
Her Shop: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4891197

Edited by ShivaayAnika - 6 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Re-posting:
Freebies:

Adding this one in this post too:

2ndversion:

Edited by -Selcouth- - 6 years ago
kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the bride and groom - Happy Wedding Anniversary

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishsr

Congrats to the bride and groom - Happy Wedding Anniversary

wow this is lovely kashish
Happy anniversary to RikaraπŸ₯³
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So, here's my first proper VM ever. Please do watch if you can, I'd love to know your feedback. Likes and subscriptions would be greatly appreciated. πŸ˜³ 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDZqjtiqbnc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
^ OMG, Husna!!! That's stunningly beautiful ❀️ I've been amazed by the way you convey feelings in gifs and edits since forever. Now watching this VM by you I realised now we all can fangirl on your VMs as well... So lovely to see you stepping into this "field" and starting off with GKS. I am also trying to join this category but damn, I really sck πŸ˜†
Such a beautiful concept in your VM, it really goes perfectly well with the scene ❀️ For me a VM has to properly give feels so that I could truly appreciate it... I am all for aesthetics and concept, emotions, even though I am not a VM maker yet. But one can definitely have an eye for that, esp since I work in PS and I find it so samn hard to please myself having this "bimari"! πŸ˜† You are just a pro in everything you do and you keep proving it everytime. <3 It feels like you've been making VMs since forever <3 Such is the beauty of your work. Not to mention the deep lyrics and song matching up so well with the whole scene the black and white parts in it, the pace of the VM and your attention to details amazes me everytime. πŸ‘ 😳 The colouring deserves even a special mention... I so knew it that your choice of colouring is gonna be perfect. xD This dark red and blue colouring is so intense and it suits a lot for GKS scenes. The timing and the way you follow the lyrics and feel of the song throughout it is incredible. What a brilliant piece of art from you! πŸ‘ And are you sure this is your first proper VM (by the way I totally know what you mean hahah thug life πŸ˜†)? 😲 Because it is already looking so pro and all! But you totally deserve all your things to come out perfectly, trust me. 😳 I'd love watching more and more VMs from you and would be really great if you bless us with them constantly. :)) <3 I am really sorry if I lack words to describe your work, I find it difficult all the time to make comments, esp cause my words ain't even 20% of the power of what I feel. :) πŸ˜†
Keep up the brilliant work πŸ€— Loved it to the bits!! Really missing your creations on here, do post more. <3
Okay I guess this is too long already, do not throw chapals y'all... πŸ˜†Edited by Aishuuu. - 6 years ago