Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KairaZindabad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/xGOs6mc.gif - What is this Aishuu πŸ˜² the coloring is BAM gorgeus its just hitting my gauri heart  it looks so naiceee i love this one the most πŸ˜³
the 1st set of rikara's gif is so gorgeus the coloring is so smooth and the sharpening is very amazing β­οΈπŸ‘ seriously no one can do sharpening in gifs like you do , you are so talented girl 

the 2nd set woahh i think the these 1st one was the best but the 2nd one is more and more smooth shiny and sharpened , you have to teach us how you make these one day okay  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ i hope i am not asking for more and you are quite patient too in what you make and you are going to be such a great teacher πŸ˜³

I bow down to you seeing the red and black and white combo like what is this really you always shock me my dear β­οΈ and like your baby says you must open a shop for sure because PS-ers like you very very rare to find and who will say you are PSing for jsut months no ways i wont believe this ever 

And main apki jitni bhi tarif karoon woh kaam hai πŸ˜³
Edited by RiKara.PreeRan - 6 years ago
AkshitaJadon thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gorgeous creations everyone
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
so finally my 50k wala comment for my bae ❀️  coz  u r the damn main reason for me to reach to this point ;) our old talks abt everything krp,our indirect talking abt ships n dirty n guttery talk stuff too abt them πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž

n now coming to ur hardwork se bhara hoa updatewa omggg u know u will be like my more then bestest wali PSer n bestest se zyada best in everything πŸ˜‰ i am so happy to read all the comments that ppl have done for u makes me so proud that u have come so far in just few months ,keep practicing u girl πŸ˜³

https://i.imgur.com/zjrFiTe.gif OMFGGG *__* what freakinggg stuff is this i totally love the idea that u have put in here of the fountain he flower in d bg  knida thing its giving all a dirty n sexy kinda feel to me β˜ΊοΈ i just remembered something just now seeing ❀️this yet again β˜ΊοΈ

and woahhh the gauri ones r gorgeus i love all of them i cannot chosse one in all of them n i totally lvoe how u make so diff stuf from others n dont copy their styles in blending i love the level of originality u put in making them n u start putting ur watermark on ur work πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž n flaunt those beautiful creations of urs everywhere πŸ˜‰ but first yes make a shop of urs n lemme res my first post always in ur shop πŸ€£

n OMFGGG what colouring u do in ur gifs , my favs purple , orangey ,pink n now that yellowish knida effect srsly woman u just put life n sparkle in that cinematography done by LM n atif u know that n i totally love how u capture all single single things in gifs thats such a big wala plus point and the red wala shittt thats such a hot damn colouring so smexyyy that one is for sure imma gonna save it in my precious imgur acc album specially which i made for ur work πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ n i lvoe the text style u have used n the size of the text is awesome n blends so damn well in d gifs 

And now time to reply to ur big wala P MESSAGE for me  , me creys reading that πŸ˜­ hello babes those r not nonsense n ugly experiments heck no never ever,  i totally love it when u make so many n i gie u crits for them πŸ˜‰bhap pagli rulayegi kya merko πŸ˜­πŸ€—shit i am running outta words i wana say so many things u know that right and thanks babes <3333 Never u wont ever stop making them coz u r too sweet n adorbs πŸ˜³ n even if u did stop then also i will always appreciate ,love n respect u and ur work ,remember that.Yes i make u crave for more always greedy n insatiable girl n it always makes me go on cloud 9  that how each praise n my comments matters n inspires u even if i dont even know anything abt PS except for rendering πŸ˜† Banned things πŸ˜² nope  not here coz its against the rules πŸ˜‰ and ur welcome for everything but specially for coming in my life πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

PS I LOVE YOU TOO DAMMIT!! β€οΈ 

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 6 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay I hardly come here and comment, because Palakh usually posts the creations in our AT so I like/comment there. 

But I have to comment today.

OMG! Aishuuu what are these? You are an artist, like the creations are super se bhi upar. πŸ‘

I'm dazzled by these (like Shrenu said Kunal was dazzled, anyone remembers that interview? πŸ˜†)

Your gifs are so awesome. I tried to make the most basic gif on GIMP, so I can gauge how much time it must have taken for you to execute the your ideas. I've seen the works of many PSers but yours is so amazing. The sharpening, madamji kaise karti ho aap? Please you'll put professionals out of business, like someone pointed out. β­οΈ

And now I have a request. Please yaar, create a blog (it takes 5 mins) and post your stuff on Tumblr. 

The Tumblr fandom is missing out on your talent ka volcanooo, please please please share these on Tumblr too (I begged Nabila too to post her creations but she's busy I guess)

Also, everyone else, amazing work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really admire all the beautiful work here. Personally I am a RiKara fan first and foremost, but I appreciate the talent of all you individuals. Love the dedication and skills displayed and hope nothing makes you stop. Can I just say, Shrenu Parikh is absolutely stunning, but the way you guys capture her makes her even more so! Real works of beauty coming up as I go through the pages on the thread - it's lovely to see. I especially love that you pick the perfect moments, when the actors give the best expressions...
@Aishu... the way you show rikara... I feel like I'm in a dream... keep at it girl!!
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Made by mai creations
akz creations

ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fary those Anika edits are simply amazing, do make more of these β€οΈ

Credit: ChaluSamia & MaimoonFA on twitter

Edited by ShivaayAnika - 6 years ago
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gorgeous works πŸ‘ β€οΈ
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Disclaimer: I know this post is very long guys, but many times I do not reply to people here at all due to lack of free time. It's time to do it, after all... just replying to people who appreciated my work in the CG. So whoever feels this shouldnt be re
ad can skip it dearies... 😳 Not trying to cause any bad, that's why I am not spamming the CG. πŸ˜†
Sorry guys for not quoting you all individually, but I cannot do it from phone so please forgive me. 😳 I am amazed to see all the reviews on this bechari k work. πŸ˜† And really appreciate it... 😳

@Husna OMGGG whaaat! :o First of all... I almost had a heart attack reading the UN that posted this 😳 πŸ˜† I remember P informed me after you posted and she knew that I will be very happy if I will check the CG πŸ˜† ❀️ I think it is not necessary to justify why, hai naa? 😳 I mean, this message is just on my head probably, there is no chance of Husna posting this amazing review, woh bhi for this bechari ladki. πŸ€” πŸ˜† Like... most of the words used are beyond what I could take! I am not okay. Not at all. Coming from you it really means so much as a faltu PSer that I am to be praised by one of the pro people who truly made wanna start PSing by looking at their flawless stuff! You really have no idea how happy I was reading this... πŸ€— Wow girl your work is what inspires so many people like me and you just wrote a comment for me. I thought it is hard to overcome your own level, but you truly do it all the time, and I cannot believe how you do it! I mean you are talking about me when the actually perfection equals your work? Wow like it is really unbelievable I truly feel overwhelmed! For me almost everything I make is not at the level I want to be, but yeah the lack of experience says it. :)) Your work literally can't be better but each time you post something still it is <3 ughh...I probably don't make any sense. πŸ˜† Tbh, almost everything I post is made in PS. The only time I colour gifs in Vegas and then convert is when I write "non PS gifs" in my update. πŸ˜† Most of the things I do are only and only in PS. And I did not post even half of my experiments 🀣 Ngl, I work double cause I cannot activate that dynamic link for the love of God :( so just capturing each frame with a software and sorting the caps in folders to load on PS is itself annoying enough to make my mood go completely off, and get bored of everything halfway. :)) 1080p HD is my sheettt. And I also believe that caps may give a better outcome quality vise than just importing videos. Many times I do wish I could import though πŸ˜† Okay, enough of my bakwaas, but since I was so touched by your awesome review I had to answer to the questions. Thank you so much, Husna, means so much coming from such an experienced one like you! <3 πŸ€— I think you know how it feels when one of your favs PSers ever gives you such a heartfelt reply. I've been loving your work for years and I just cannot believe you wrote all these for me. *crying in a corner* πŸ˜† And oh please, you know who's work truly slays and is the definition of brilliance and that's yours ❀️ So sweet of you for writing all these, I am so shocked still! 😳 and you called this perfection? For that I look at your gifs girl! :)) You are always so kind. Keep inspiring people to produce this, actually better. 😳 Though ngl no one can come close to your level!! Like NEVER! Still I definitely don't deserve this and I am just dreaming. Yup 😳 Thank you so much once again, I appreciate it so much aww... πŸ€— * still dreaming probably* πŸ€”

@Debashree , thank you so much dear for your kind words! πŸ€— I was shocked looking at how many people actually appeciate it, and I was so insecure in posting these, because I still feel it is crap. πŸ˜† As always, my P baby knows how to make me post so she could later post them in ATs... such a sweetheart! ❀️ πŸ˜† Anyway, such an overwhelming feeling knowing that you guys love what I make... 😳 and so sweet of you! πŸ€— I truly don't deserve all these words. 😳

@Shivika.Rikara, thank you so much dear! πŸ€— You can PM me for anything you need to know, though at the speed in which I reply to PMs, I hope you won't get angry on me. πŸ˜† 😳

@Pallaviii πŸ€— Wow that's a huge comment dearie! πŸ˜† I am always in awe knowing that you love my stuff so much, really appreciate it. <3 😳 Always looking forward to knowing your take on my work. 😳 And you surprised me this time too with your sweet words, ngl. Such a lovely and detailed comment from you, couldn't have asked for more from you guys as a beginner! ❀️ And sure I will try teaching you, but I am gonna say I do sck at explaining things. πŸ˜† The love you are showering on me is really overwhelming! :) ^_^ Nothing else to add, just that I loved your comment truly and it made me feel good! You are using such big words for a person like me *hides face* πŸ˜† That was really niceee <3 Your description of the gifs and colouring and what you love in my silly attempts to PS are really encouraging for me. 😳 Wowziee Like I really have no words to describe it. That was truly awesome to read... <3 Oh gawddd, here we go with the shop talks again, so cute! πŸ˜† My stunner P baby is so supportive though and really wants me to open one, so I will think about it but in the very far away future ❀️ :)) Awww... thank you so so much for all these, not worthy of these beautiful words of appreciation πŸ€— 😭 Hahah hope to see you on here often dearie... πŸ˜† thanks for your heartfelt thoughts and you know how much I loved the comment <3 Maybe I fail at expressing it...😳

@Ananya, dear can't believe I am reading such lovely words for the things I make! 😳 Thank you so much dear for these words πŸ€— love how your comments starts, she truly is such a cutiepie ❀️ πŸ˜† And love how she brings all those to the AT, as I am so lazy.. 😳 Again, calling me an artist is a huge praise for the amount of mistakes I am, that's overwhelming. And yup I do remember that interview hahah 🀣 And now you definitely want me to close the CG page with the amazing words, like I cannot even believe they are connected to my gifs :)) You consider me that good? That's so sweet of you 😳 Too speechless to describe how I feel y'all. Would love to create a tumblr account dear, but looking at how lazy I am, I doubt I would actually even remember posting... πŸ˜† Once again, thank you so much for your lovely review on my work πŸ€— Your words are truly overwheing and maybe too much to handle for me, gifted with the words I'd say! 😳

@Kashish thank you so much dear for your kind words of appreciation... πŸ€— Though I do criticize my work a lot, but knowing that I made you feel that feels really good indeed. 😳 Feels like maybe making them doesn't feel that tiring anymore. I am so surprised to know that... I think it is hard to express it in words. 😳 And such beautiful words used for Rikara and Shrenu I must say, and I do agree... nice to see you here... keep it up too with the great work. 😳

And now, I would like to end my post with the reply for my gorgeousness. Literally my favorite person... ever. ☺️ And the amount of pages I have used in the CG for gifs with time passing by is possible just because of this doll!!! ❀️ Y'all have to understand my feelings for her and let me drool over her in and out khoobsurti, not to forget on the love and support she is constanly pouring into my work, making me able to come up with somethihg new each time! <333

Khudaa se karti hoon bas ek shikayat,
Pehle kyun nahi yeh jaadu dikhaya [/B] ☺️

@P baby , you breathe life into me jaan! πŸ€— ❀️ And I am not saying it just because of this CG, we are more beyond it, more things to discover about you and your insanely wonderful self. 😳 The thing is... you will always bring me back to the CG too, cause you are such an adorbubbles little devil. πŸ˜† <3 This must be the longest post you ever made... like ever? πŸ˜† And oh how I enjoy seeing that it is for me! πŸ˜‰ Like... I may sound repetitive, but the way you made me love myself more and be daring enough to experiment in PS is something I could never be able to thank you for. First of all, congrats on your 50k babylove! ❀️ You know it so much how much I was counting the days and posts till you become a baby pink thingie like me ishh. ;)) I am taking my time with this reply because it is hard to collect my words and use them in a post in general, so imagine how picky I am when it comes to you, love... Knowing that I am the reason why you are at this point makes me feel so proud and I am melting reading that ❀️ The feeling is mutual and you know it ☺️ I am what I am BECAUSE OF YOU... I am having a love attack reading this comment, because it does so many things to my little unworthy heart <3333 And yes, who could forget our endless talks on ship and *beep beep* forbidden things ;)) πŸ€— Day and night, we spent so much time together that it became hard to stay away from each other even for a few hours. And now, after moving even faster, it is even harder to imagine a life without you. <333 Which of course I won't imagine, huh! πŸ€” πŸ˜† The amout of time you've been investing in "polishing" me as PSer is huge and overwhelming and I couldn't thank you enough for that. Maybe some will question me why is it you that person? Well, your love for me, my love for you and a bit of other things in between (ohhh, in reality we know it was more of these other things! ;) but we will both die if I mention πŸ˜† ) At this point, I am still frozen, trying to make this reply as worthy for you as possible, even though it is hella late here and I didn't sleep at all. πŸ˜† I guess I was too busy in my gallery πŸ˜‰ ☺️ Gutter ki dukaan just opened. You are welcome. ;)

[I] Kehne ko bohot kuch hai
Lekin kaise tumse main kahoon
☺️

What else should I say more? You said it all honeybunny! πŸ˜† Now I bet... I do live for that. Nobody has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could love me this way ❀️ I live for those moments when you say I am your favorite! 😳 Like... I truly do. And the way my blood boils some times, is a form of that too. Still a long way till I'd Photoshop the way I truly want, but you always make me feel that every try is worth it. Seriously, your replies for me in CG are too much to handle for me... ☺️ ❀️ Thank you ( 😳 😳 😳 ) so very much for always giving me the courage to post and get your precious appreciation, love... πŸ€— And I know you are very proud of me as I am of you no matter what I must say that you make me wanna change, for better, each time we talk, when I give you links of my PS work before posting it to ask you how it is. πŸ˜† I am obsessed with everything about you ❀️ And I try to become better and better just for you, so that I won't let your efforts of making me better fail... never. I love how sexily you describe my gifs ☺️ 🀣 And the reason behind it is even sexier, but we will leave that for later, in a place that allows me to drool properly. ;)) Your comment is so detailed and precious, that I feel like framing it! ❀️ And yup I will always crave more from you bae! My dil goes mmm every time I read your appreciation Maybe cause we've reached so far and it became quite obvious that we will not be afraid of saying it everywhere. 😳 πŸ˜† And what adds even more to my happiness is the happiness you get when people like my gifs and how fast you come and tell me that they do and call me a dumbo for underestimating my work. <3 😳 πŸ˜† Which I will always do cause you manaoying me leads to banned situations 🀣 and I love the adventure ngl ;)) The dirty and sexy feels that you get from the gifs are a very good metaphor, if only I didn't know you that much to know what you actually what you actually meant... πŸ˜‰ but I understand it well that we have to compromise ;)) Awww wowwwieee you are too good to me and too precious! 😳 ❀️ I don't even know what to reply to and how, as this post will probably reach the bottom of the ocean πŸ˜†, but alas... everything for my babyboo ;) <33 :** Ahh yay your words are pure bliss! I would love to add a watermark in future only if it has both of us on it and not just me... <3 You deserve not just a watermark, but the whole gallery of mine in your name Because you inspire me baby, every day ❀️ And as tempting as that shop idea is with your resing the first spot always saying that I will open it is as possible as my deactivating a certain account is... and you know you won't take that shit will ya? 🀣 πŸ˜‰
I truly have no words to describe the way you made me feel with all your detailed paragraphs about the gifs πŸ€— 😭 I love adding everything you love in them, and if you dont like something I prefer not presenting it at all. ;)) Since I've known you, I'd follow you everywhere, and feel the need of PSing only on your fav ships. I cannot take this out of my mind 😳 and AWWW you made an imgur account jusy for my stuff that is so effin perfect, like I have folders with your name and all that Feelings so blessed to have you bae you have no idea how much of a stunner you are and what you do to me! ❀️ Driving me crazy as always... making me greedy as hell and insatiable. ;)) For more comments like this ofc. I am in cloud 9 after getting to read this brilliant piece by you and I cannot thank you enough for coming into my life and making it the heaven I needed to be in... Can I break the rules here? Dammit I can't. But you did make me so emotional with this Goals type of comment, and I won't be able to recover for days *creys* :(( ❀️ Promising you a bigger reply in future. I tried my best to convey my feelings to you despite almost sleep texting :)))
All the best for later today my love and I am sure you gonna slay it like never before! πŸ€— πŸ˜‰ Keep bearing me, okay? ☺️ And help me post more and more in the CG. I will wait for you to come back... and to be continued... what I am gonna do is banned here 😳 🀣 But I am sure you will get it. And I wish I could make this comment even spicier, but you know where we are and you'll understand me ☺️ Gotta make up elsewhere. ;)) Keep slaying and ruling my existence, jaaneman! you fill my very own essence and I could die for this overflowinggg loveee <3 I love you more and more ❀️ πŸ€—

Chappals are welcome. But hope they are not that big cause I wear a small size 😳
Edited by Aishuuu. - 6 years ago