Os-the slap of justice(current track),thank u note on pg 11

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here with a new os on the current track. OK I don't want to write anything more on the current track but what to do, the pathetic track is not letting me to be in peace and I am so on writing something or other, thinking may be CVS show something sensible. OK enough of my bantering, here is the os, enjoy. 

THE SLAP OF JUSTICE

Today is the day of Raman's marriage with mihika, everyone in bhalla house was happy except few
Mr and Mrs bhalla was happy as now they will finally get rid of ishita simmi and param were also happy for the same reason. Mihika was happy that now she will be owner of every bhalla property as raman is the owner and being his wife will help her in retaining her position. On the other hand, pihu was just so sad. She wasn't getting how to stop this marriage. She can't see her paps with someone other then her mother. Adiru were just mute spectator, though they were sad with the happenings but not knowing how to correct all this. In between all these choas, the most suffering soul was raman, who is in complete dilemma. Yes he wanted to hurt ishita for not valuing his emotions and imposing as Shanno,but this marriage thing was something he was not convinced of.he wanted to stop all this but couldnot as his family was very happy with this marriage. 

Raman-agar sabki khushi iss shaadi mein hi hai, toh shayad yahin sahi hoga. After all they r my family, they won't think of my bad .woh log joh bhi karenge achcha hi karenge. He thought and tried to stop thinking about ishita but his heart wasn't at peace. He was getting flashes of his moments with ishita every now and then. 

On the other hand, Ishita's condition was even worse. She was crying, crying and crying, as everything has gone out of control. Her raman was getting married to someone else and she wasn't even able to stop it. She was thinking ways to stop all this but couldnot get any idea and the sound of dholak and shehnai was adding to her pain. So she decided to get out of the place. She changed her clothes and went out of the house. Amma tried to stop her but she didn't listen to anyone. She came out of the house and thought to go to bhalla house again but stopped not able to bear any insult anymore .

She get out of the society and start walking aimlessly not knowing where to go,what to do. She was walking when she got banged with a speedy car, the lady in the car told the driver to check ishita.

The driver checked ishita and saw it was a small wound on her forehead, he told the same to the lady and the lady told him to take ishita to the nearest hospital. Driver nodded and took ishita to the car, the lady saw her and said -ishita, ishita bhalla. 

Raman got ready for the marriage,mihika too got ready and simmi took her to the mandap. Simmi was too happy and so was mihika and toshiji while Raman was just a lost soul looking aimlessly at the fire not knowing what is happening with him. He was feel like crying hard and left everything in mid but the happiness on everyone's face wasn't letting him do that, moreover he don't even know why he was feeling so. 

Soon the marriage ritual started, simmi and param was happy that now ishita will be out from their life forever when there was a knock on the door. Neelu opened the door and saw few cops with the lady and ishita. 

Before neelu can say anything, they all came inside and the lady said -stop all this, right now. She said and everyone turned to see the person. All got shocked seeing the lady while Raman and mihika too got up. 

Toshiji look at ishita and said -yeh wahiyat aurat phir, she was saying when the lady said -one more word against her and u will be behind bars for domestic violence. She said making Toshiji stop. 

Raman looked at ishita and said -miss ishita, why u r doing all this, Aap phir drama karne chali aayi?? 

Lady -correction Mr bhalla, ishita mujhe yahan nahi laayi hai, but main isse yahan laayi hoon. Kyunki Aap aur aapke ghar wale uske saath galat kar rahe hai, aur main yeh hota dekh nahi sakti. 

Raman-hum kyun miss ishita ke saath galat karenge. And who r u to interfere. 

Lady -aap iss tarah ishita ke saath galat kar rahe hai, ki unke hote hue Aap dusri shaadi kar rahe hai, u r breaking the law by getting married again while u r already married to ishita. 

Raman-yeh sab kya keh rahi hai, but ishita ne yeh sab aapko bola naa,yeh jhooth bol rahi hai. 

Lady -no, she is not lying. Aur main toh jaanti hoon, kyunki main hi hoon woh jisne aapki beti Ruhi ko custody aapki biwi Mrs ishita raman kumar bhalla ko di thi. She said making raman shocked while everyone was tongue tied not knowing how to convince the judge. 

Raman -yeh Aap kya keh rahi hai, Ruhi meri beti, aur uski custody, yeh sab kya bol rahi hai aap. 

Judge -sab pata chal jayega, jail mein. Arrest kar lo raman ko, Ek biwi hote hue dusri shaadi karne ke jurm mein aur sabko, isme saath dene ke jurm mein. Arrest everyone, she said making everyone face turn pale while Raman was all confused when ishita said -maam, please raman ko arrest mat kijiye,unki koi galti nahi hai. Unhe toh yaad bhi nahi ki main unki biwi hoon. Unki yaaddasht chali gayi hai. 

Judge -yaaddasht chali gayi hai, par common sense toh nahi, arey beti hai toh beti ki maa bhi toh hogi. Kabhi jaanne ki koshish ki, ki Kahan hai uski biwi, aur kya status hai uska yeh shaadi karne se pehle. Apni umar dekh kar inhe lagaa nahi ki yeg bachelor toh honge nahi. 

Raman -simmi ne mujhe bataya that I am divorcee.mera divorce ho chuka hai. 

Judge -ok then show me the papers. 

Raman look at simmi and param went to bring the divorce papers Ishra signed. He showed that to judge. Judge look at the papers and then at ishita. 

Ishita -mujhe blackmail karke signature karwaya gaya hai, aur raman ko toh shayad pata bhi nahi.shayad kisi business documents ke beech mein rakh kar karwaya gaya hoga unse. She said and raman came to check the papers. He saw the divorce papers and got shocked knowing that ishita is actually his wife. He crushed on the couch when ishita hold him and said -raman.

Raman-maine kab sign kiya yeh, I really don't know. 

Judge -what is this ,mazaak chal raha hai yahan, isse divorce papers kaha jaata hai. Mazaak bana rakha hai law ko, yeh divorce ki starting hoti hai, naa ki end. Every divorce need at least six months to get granted. Sirf signature kar lene se, u r not allowed to get married. Aur yeh signature bhi bina knowledge ke liya gaya hai, toh iska koi Matlab nahi. Iss divorce paper ke koi maayne nahi, yeh shaadi illegal hai and for helping in this, u all r under arrest. Arrest Karo sabko aur jail le chalo. 

Toshiji -how can u do this, hum nahi maante Isse apni bahu, isne hamari naati, hamari ananya ko maara hai. 

Judge -aapkr maanne naa maanne se sach nahi badalta, aur ananya ke case mein ishita ko baaizzat Bari kiya gaya hai. Court isse innocent maanta hai, aur joh law maanta hai wahin sabko maanna padhta hai. She is innocent and ur daughter in law. Iske saath Aap logon ne galat kiya hai, aur aap sabko iski saza milegi. Aur raman, inka medical test karaya jao, I want the complete report ki kaise inhe kuch baatein yaad hai aur kuch nahi, kuch rishte yaad hai aur kuch nahi. Yaa toh yeh pretend kar rahe hai memory loss ki yaa someone is doing something deliberately .i want the complete report. She was saying when ishita said -inhe drug kiya naa raha hai, mujhe pata hai, Maine inhe batane ki koshish ki but no-one believed me. Inhe aisi medicine di jaa rahi hai that he is forgetting about me and our kids while the one who is drugging him is telling him about the others. 

Judge -family ke baare mein yaad hai but tumhare baare mein nahi. Matlab family ka hi koi drug kar raha hai, OK. Yeh sab bhi pata kar liya jayega, but for now everyone will go behind bars. 

Mihika -why I will go, mujhe nahi pata tha that he is not divorcee. Inn logon ne mujhe jhooth bola. She said blaming bhallas while they got shocked at her change. 

Toshiji -yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi hai, tujhe pata nahi tha, tu romi ko biwi thi naa aur ishita ko behan, tujhe pata nahi tha. 

Mihika -haan, nahi pata tha, simmi ne mujhe phasaya, yeh keh kar ki raman ko meri jarurat hai, warna main kyun shaadi karti Isse. 

Toshiji -yeh kya, she was saying when judge said clapping -wah, tees saal se family court ki judge hoon but rishton ka itna ghinona roop aaj tak nahi dekha, bhai ki ex biwi se shaadi, behen ke pati se shaadi. Ishita don't u think u r fighting for a wrong person. Yeh raman bhalla, madad ke kaabil hi nahi hai. Arey Isse yeh nahi pata ki tum iski biwi ho par yeh toh pata tha ki mihika romi ko biwi thi. Itne ghatiya insaan ke liye mehnat kar rahi ho. Isse yeh nahi lagaa ki apne bhai se nazarein kaise milayega.he is disgusting, utter disgusting. She said making raman look down in shame. 

Judge look at the whole family and said -thank god ishita, tum mujhe aaj mil gayi, u told me ur story and I forced u to come here, I got to see ki aise log bhi hote hai. U know kuch log law ko nazar mein galat hote hai kuch samaj ki nazar mein. Par joh yeh log kar rahe hai, yeh naa law ko nazar mein sahi hai yaa samaj ki. Kal ka mujhe pata nahi par aaj yeh saare jail jayenge. Including ur husband and ur kids Aditya and ruhi. Kyunki Khamosh rehna atyachaar sehne se bura hota hai.ruhi ,one day I gave it custody to ishita thinking she will take care of u, but usne tumhare liye sab kuch kiya, but u failed as a daughter, u failed to stand by her. Aur Aditya tum toh bete the naa,how could u let everyone insult ur mother, how could u let everyone so such injustice to ur mother. I am ashamed of myself that I gave responsibility of such kids to ishita. Aap sabko arrest kiya jaata hai, ishita ko mentally and physically torture karne ke jurm mein, including u Mr raman kumar bhalla. Kyunki ho sakta hai aapko yaaddasht gayi ho but joh bhi aap kar rahe the ,it was illegal and unethical. Le chalo sabko. She said when ishita said -please ma'am, Raman ko chod dijiye, he needs medical attention. 

Judge -not only he, his whole family need medical attention. Aisi ghatiya soch rakhne wale saare pagalkhaane mein hone chahiye, taaki agli baar rishton ki maryada bhoolne se pehle log dus nahi sau baar soche. She said and soon all were arrested. 

Ishita was about to plead again when raman said -dont ishita, Maine sach much bahut badi galti ki hai, naa sirf tumhare saath balki romi ke saath bhi. I deserve to be rot in jail. He said and soon cops took everyone, leaving ishita, pihu, romi and neelu behind. 

That's all, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-i know no one likes this end as Ishra didn't meet but right now I am not in a position to forgive raman too as he has stoop too low. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing os Di 
Even I accept with u Di 
He doesn't deserve the forgiveness 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing os Di 

Even I accept with u Di 
He doesn't deserve the forgiveness 

Thanks for pm Di 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely superb interesting emotional OS di
Plz do continue it
Thanks for pm
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Bcz logic and YHM ka door door se koi taluq nahi...
Common sense to ishra mai hai hi nahi. Both easily got trapped. Ishita in param plant and raman in evil mimi... this whole track is diagust.
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb and logical os
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os..
Loved the ending..
Raman deserves it..
Edited by snehaseshan - 6 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
excellent update
dil ko tandak pahuchi update padke
I also feel this time Raman stoop so low he can't be forgive
memory loss ho ya naa ho how can he accept to marry his brothers wife pure disgusting
loved the update very much
every bhalla member need to rot in jail for this mazak
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very awesome os
Kash ki CVS will show something like this but they don't have common sense they will show illogical things only 
Raman was lost soul he saw everyone happy with this marriage other side ishita was crying she heard sound of shenai and dhol she was not able to bear that she went out of the house she was walking on road aimlessly when she was banged with car a lady came out of car and saw ishita she recognized her raman was sitting in mandap mihika was happy thinking now she will be sole owner of Bhalla property door bell rang neelu opened the door ishita was their with that lady Raman asked ishita what she is doing there that lady was jugde who had given ishita ruhis custody she asked police to arrest everyone they are doing crime by marrying a man who is already married Simmi said the are divorced and showed divorce paper ishita said Param made her sign by blainkmailing jugde said everyone is disgusting in that home raman was shocked knowing ishita is his wife everyone was arrested 
Thanks for the pm 
maddykp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by maddykp - 4 years ago