Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sushfiza

Heya! Hii.!

another super hit update. I am a fan of ur writing. Thank u so much for saying that. It was heartwarming.
coming to the update the hug was a pure bliss. I had goosebumps while reading. Thats a good thing, right.?
showers of kisses all over avni's face as if he is conveying how much he had missed her. hahaha poor boy cant blv that avi is there in real. his happines knew no bound . yes exactly, ab kya kare Avni ke surprises, surprise kam shock jada rehte hai πŸ˜†
avni is comfortable now n letting d proximity sink in Yes she is not backing off atleast

Neil's transformationinto a lover boy. im loving it . who wouldnt want a neil khanna in their life☺️ He is here to raise the bars of expectations
<font color="#0000ff">finally he used his lips for some other purpose</font>sahi baatπŸ˜† Hahaa, yes apart from kissing
avni surprise kya dene aayi thi khud sweetly shocked ho gyi .. all credit goes to mr romeoπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Pehli baar Neil ne Avni ko chup kara dia πŸ˜†
It is only bcoz of him, avni has started seeing a new beautiful side of life which she was not believing at al exists.πŸ‘πŸΌ Exactly, thats because she has endured so much bad in her past that she forgot good exist too. She will address hwr insecurities too, soon.
The whole scenario is described aesthetically.πŸ€— Thank u so much
i m quiet surprised. so bebe was the angel! You will know the details in next chappy
cant wait fr the next update
Waiting

Heya,
Thank u so much for all ur lovely words and praises.
They mean a lot to me.!
Will try to update soon.!
Much Love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushfiza

Another surprise ! i am being too generous these days πŸ˜†

gift for avni ! i mean mrs khannaπŸ˜‰
what could it be ?πŸ˜• Socho socho.? Or mujhe bhi batao
so mr khanna is all set to let d world know about avni ! Maybe or may not bem?
now it is difficult to wait for the update
poor soul😭

Hahaa, thoda wait toh karna padega.!
It wont take much chaps cor us to reach this phase.! πŸ˜‰
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhikrishna89

Is this gift related to avni's child house which was already sold by Aashish Mehta?

Something related to this will come, but not in this particular scene.! There is some other gift.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Thank u for being patient and understanding.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi4

I think gift will be a ring She already has a ring related to him, her engagement ring but i think neil will not introduce her in front of media as he knows avni dont want to be introduced to media Hmm, good point.!

Thank u for ur inputs.!
vaish_patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Heya,
Its such a nice thing to hear from u.!
Its like u mirror my thoughta with which i write chaps.!
Thank u so much buddy.!
It means the world to me.!
Much Love!

I apologise for the lack of love, seriously. This story has my heart, all of it! You have no idea!

Also, what a sneak-peek!! Loved both snippets! Jugnuuu!! I have LOVED jugnu since seeing them while travelling through Uttarakhand in the nights. They used to lull me to sleep, the last thing I'd see before falling asleep - again, very close to my heart hence making this story even more loveable to me! As for the bit about the announcement - so so so cute!! Gosh, their cuteness will kill me someday!

Basically, I'm in love with their cuteness, I'm in love with the fireflies, I'm in love with the story. Please be a babe and update soon! Sending love 😳

PS Not even going to try to guess what the present is because you surprise me anyway. All I say is that I can't wait to find out!!Edited by vaish_patel - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish_patel

I apologise for the lack of love, seriously. This story has my heart, all of it! You have no idea! If u are going to shower so much of Love, then how i am supposed to say that dont worry i will manage without it. Tell me.? Its not fair.

Also, what a sneak-peek!! Loved both snippets! Thank u 😊Jugnuuu!! I have LOVED jugnu since seeing them while travelling through Uttarakhand in the nights. Omg, you saw them, in real. They have always fascinated me and i really want to see them once in my life, but unfortunately, they dont exist in the region i reside. They used to lull me to sleep, the last thing I'd see before falling asleep - again, very close to my heart hence making this story even more loveable to me! So, so so happy to know that. Maybe someday i will see them too. As for the bit about the announcement - so so so cute!! Gosh, their cuteness will kill me someday! Hahaa.! Imagine my condition when i write them. πŸ˜‰

Basically, I'm in love with their cuteness, I'm in love with the fireflies, I'm in love with the story. Awww, u are such a sweet soul. I am in love with ur comments. Please be a babe and update soon! Sending love 😳 Will try my best.

PS Not even going to try to guess what the present is because you surprise me anyway. All I say is that I can't wait to find out!! Omg, i will die of happy feels.! Thank u so much for giving me so many.! Well thats actually going to be a cute surprise for Avni as well as for readers. πŸ˜‰

Thank u so much buddy for ur amaxing words.!
You made my day.!
Much Love.!
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry not possible tonight.!
But i might give u a shade story tonight, if it gets completed in time. πŸ˜‰

You actually replied to my nonsensical suggestion? That's so sweet.. thank you.. no worries, just take your time. I'm sure your personal life needs lots attention too... eagerly waiting till the next one...
Javisha11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Riya
I have been traveling so haven't had a chance to reply to a few chapters so I thought I'd do that at once.
Avni's reaction to the whole revelation was understandable. She has already seen so much in life and had begun trusting in ove and relationship again so would've definitely been hard to digest everything. And knowing her mother knew everything but still did not tell her may have made her feel worse as she was the only person she was close to after her parents death.
Neila's justification is also justified. Had she told Avni the same day she would've never given this relationship a chance.
Neil knew Neila loved Ashish. I think he was able to figure that out because he is deeply in love with Avni so understands love. 
The way he said he didn't want his and Neilas relationship to change made my heart melt. it was like a little child not wanting to lose his mother.
Don't know what Bebe said but it seems like it has made Avni realise her feelings as well. That is why she did not react or showed any hesitation when Neil hugged her nor she showed any discomfort when he kissed her whole face.  She was okay with whatever little intimacy they shared and any girl would only approve of it when she is deeply in love.
The teaser also points towards this. Avni is shying away. 
As for the gift, I don't know what it is. It might be a pendant with A and N engraved on it or maybe something else.  It is definitely not the house papers. It is something Neil will gift Avni but maybe on their wedding night or after that. Knowing how Avni is, she will never accept that gift when she is Avni Parekh. She can accept it when she is Avni Khanna.
Also giving that gift now may make Avni think that Neil is trying to make up for the mistake. 
As for the party, Shweta was initially wanting to invite only those people who came for the engagement. More people means that the party may now include celebration of Neil's airline project too.
I don't think he will let the world or media know who Avni is until Avni herself tells Neil to let the world know. 
Can't wait for the next chapters. Please update soon. 
vaish_patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank u so much buddy for ur amaxing words.!
You made my day.!
Much Love.!

Ok, well that's sorted - more comments coming your way! You know, I feel so lucky to have seen them because we don't get fireflies here in England! I'm sure you will see them when you least expect like driving at night or something. I'm so glad you're having fun writing this as we are reading! I'm actually so so excited for you to get published! Anyways, I'm gonna re-read the last chapter to play with my heart a little haha! Update soon!

PS I'm so glad that you liked my positive outlook on the upcoming in Wattpad (veepee8). Let's see how it unfold on screen! Nice initiative on asking what people thought of it - it was fun seeing different POVs!