Ishq Tamasha (HUM) - Junaid Khan, Aiman Khan, Faizan Khawaja, Kinza H - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Liked Mirha and Palwasha today, glad Mirha stood up for herself and walked out while Palwasha stood up for Mirha and spoke the truth and sadly hardly any Mehrab today :( They r just stretching the show now!Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Palwasha is a lovely girl , 1000 times better person than Rushna . She rejected Ghufran's idea of eloping and told her brother the truth , she  stood up for Mirha . 
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mirha was fantastic today.  Absolutely loved the way she stood up for herself.  To show that girl power does not mean that she is loud and rude. Mirha is  understanding, sweet and caring girl till to a point. 
Rushna can go to hell for all I care.  Even if she gets ebola... she will not get my sympathy. Why is she shown getting sick? Another useless add on to story ... 
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Mirha was fantastic today.  Absolutely loved the way she stood up for herself.  To show that girl power does not mean that she is loud and rude. Mirha is  understanding, sweet and caring girl till to a point. 

Rushna can go to hell for all I care.  Even if she gets ebola... she will not get my sympathy. Why is she shown getting sick? Another useless add on to story ... 

It was sad to see Mirha crying herself to sleep in this new place where she is staying now but I hope she is shown to start a new life for herself on her own and she does not go back to Wahaj if he comes back apologizing to her .
Tanyaz thumbnail
How many more episodes in the show ? Any idea anyone ?
Edited by Tanyaz - 5 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Plenty of time for repentance while/before dying.
I like that Mirha finally stood up for herself; threw chachijaans taunts as well as Rushnas right bavk in their faces today, AND she FINALLY moved out!

Mehrab kind of having a gut feeling that Mirha is in trouble was sweet.

this has been the best scene in the past couple of episodes...
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I guess Rusna being sick will garner her brownie points from the audience as she will join both Mirha and Mehrab. She will get the credit, I hate this plot line
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It was sad to see Mirha crying herself to sleep in this new place where she is staying now but I hope she is shown to start a new life for herself on her own and she does not go back to Wahaj if he comes back apologizing to her .

Rushna can go to hell or wherever I give a damn.
But oh god No Wahaj with Mirha.. Who care if he apologized.. this is the second time he misbehave with her and distrust her...

Mirha and Mehrab   
Tanyaz thumbnail
Best thing about this show is the wonderful cast .
Junaid Khan ... First time I am watching his show ( before I only saw him briefly in Bin Roye ) , he is very impressive , good looking and his acting as Mehrab was just wonderful . Mehrab's interaction with Mirha is so special , he keeps a special very soft and loving expression just for Mirha and the way he is expressing his sorrow over losing her is making me want to root for him .

Aimen Khan ... I am a big fan now . Watching this girl in two shows right now , one is Ghar titli ka par and this one . For me she is the best character of the show . As Mirha she is so graceful. beautiful and so elegant . I like her more in the. simple clothes and the no make up look . Her dialogue delivery is beautiful . Cannot imagine anyone else playing Mirha .

Kinza Hashmi ... Lovely looking girl and she has done a fantastic job as Rushna . I loved Rushna more when she was in her mother's house ...now Rushna 's character has become very negative and boring after she got married ... she was more fun before when she was with Arham . Anyway , the girl is doing a fantastic job ..

Arham ... Very nice actor , good personality and good acting . He does not look ordinary to me at all . This drama lost a lot of spunk after this character was killed .

Chachi Jaan ... Beautiful looking lady and what an awesome actress .

Wahaj... He is playing his character very well . Totally Kaan ka  Kacha person.

Palwasha ... She is so pretty but way too young looking for Furqan .
Edited by Tanyaz - 5 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm watching Aimen Khan's three show and became her fan too. 
Ghar Titli ka, this one and Be Dardi.. 
She is so soft spoken and so pure looking I just started loving her. I love her sister too..I'm wondering if they are identical twins!