Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@Awida: I know what you mean...I do that a lot too...  😆 but you are one person who always tries to talk to everybody here as much as you can...Really appreciate that...👏...

But yes I love watching concept based dramas...oh then you probably wont like MP as it seems to get ugly soon? Lets hope that it will essentially remain romance and love story based...

Trust me it will never got UGLY with HOTTEST guys in the industry in it.😉 I can keep staring to my screen no matter what!😳 I used to watch Khaani too without even liking it, just for Feroze Khan.❤️ give me a strong lead male and I'll be good with it , unless the story goes too depressing, or the lead female sucks. 🤢
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
Ok, I attempted to watch the first episode but I thought it was a very boring beginning...It also did not help that the heroine's acting is very weak and presumptuous...Her lips and her bright white make up is quite distracting, on the top of it...So all in all it was quite a disastrous start for me at least...I did fast forward the video all the way to its end and absolutely loved Ahsan's entry scene! 
awida thumbnail
@CF .  Thank you for sharing your views about the first episode. I am sorry I gave you false hopes. but you see my taste is very different from yours.😳
Awida, awww...why sorry? If only it were some other heroine, I would've been able to pay better attention...😆...This one is like a bhoot with all that bright white make up...Thank God for the lips otherwise it would've been difficult to make out the difference between the teeth and the rest of the face...🤣
Something is telling me though, that I will like the episode-2...And hopefully the heroine will also begin to grow on me...:)
awida thumbnail

Awida, awww...why sorry? If only it were some other heroine, I would've been able to pay better attention... 😆...This one is like a bhoot with all that bright white make up...Thank God for the lips otherwise it would've been difficult to make out the difference between the teeth and the rest of the face...🤣

Something is telling me though, that I will like the episode-2...And hopefully the heroine will also begin to grow on me...:)

So ..you are going to watch epi 2?😲 Now this is the power  of Ahsan Khan .😃 Many ppl don't like Sadia. but for me. I fell in love with her since I watched her in Khuda Aur Muhabbat (the old version) . that was the drama which made me a fan of Pak dramas. 😃
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awida, awww...why sorry? If only it were some other heroine, I would've been able to pay better attention... 😆...This one is like a bhoot with all that bright white make up...Thank God for the lips otherwise it would've been difficult to make out the difference between the teeth and the rest of the face...🤣

Ayeza/Areeba and even Imran/Muneeb in KCR have more makeup than Sadia in this.
Edited by Indianboy69 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indianboy69

Ayeza/Areeba and even Imran/Muneeb in KCR have more makeup than Sadia in this.

I agree...😆...especially Imran's kohl lined eyes and pink lipstick...😆...I only watched like 10 mnts of that show and I couldn't take it anymore...For Sadia it may not be the make up only...may be her skin color is already really pale and on the top of it she must be using a shade lighter foundation...😕...Anyways, I haven't given up on the show yet...Lets see! :)
awida thumbnail
@IB and @CF. it is a known fact that ARY's actors sport loads of make up! No one can beat them in that. 
Even I gave up on KCR due to the negativity. I hate to watch a drama full of villains , and stupid heroine. 
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where are those golden days when the Pakistani dramas were a good 16-17 episodes without one bit of stretching.
The music was also very light and soothing whereas now it's quite loud.
And there was a minimal makeup and actors looked so good in there natural skins.
LOVED Ahsan Khan's character so far...His fearlessness to be able to say the truth like it is and not hesitating to oppose the people who are  being a threat to the Justice...oooh..I love me such characters!The heroine has put me off in 'Mushrik' with her terrible acting and on the top of playing a weak character...But here it looks like she has got a strong character and her acting also seems to have improved...
EDIT: Looks like Emmad's character is going to bow down to the family pressures...😕
Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago