Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey Shamz...thank you for your LU - another torturous episode! 

[/QUOTE]
Welcome Manno ...πŸ€—
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Lol I loved her dilouges today...tumhary kaan ke neechy bajaa Kar doon kya ...I was hating to see him injected daily😑

Even I used hate that bloody moron baat baat pe Neev baba ko panic attack a raha injection dena padega😑 As if he doesn't anything beside injecting poor baby😭
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

And the torture continuesπŸ˜†.

Thx for the LU and Caps ladies😊

Welcome Kelly...hop h they will be able to find out the truth..
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for the update shams πŸ˜›

Look like an filler episode again πŸ˜•
Armaan has taken neev to the same place of SK . Now SK will come to know about neev .
Thanks mehek has seen armaan in WC . 
Hope she now think of something fishy .
At the end she will tell the truth to armaan who will again being SK make mehek even dumber .
Hope for some positivity in next week πŸ˜•

Welcome aarti .. that's the problem she will discuss everything with armqn...I want to see her removing mask πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Welcome Kelly...hop h they will be able to find out the truth..

And Kelly we may have another 2-3 more weeks of this
PriyankaB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams
Liked Masi two days in a row πŸ‘ her reply to the nurse was great. Next week seems to be eventful. KV is in Mumbai for vacation so maybe here they have shown him gone to Singapore. In the meantime I hope Mehek and her girl gang finds out the truth. Good to see Sonal with them she has more brains than both Mehek and Nehal.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shamz for the lu and Vimu for the caps 
Next week I hope Mehak find her lost BRAINS πŸ˜† and don't spill the beans about Nalini to Fake Shaurya  I have little hope on Mehak πŸ˜†
Nehal and Sonal should use their brains and do some investigating on their own 
Neev is still in the show Shaurya will have to save both of them Neev will be the hero and save Shaurya he is the major witness to prove Shaurya's innocence 
Now I understand why PD will get killed πŸ˜­
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankaB10

Thanks Shams
Liked Masi two days in a row πŸ‘ her reply to the nurse was great. Next week seems to be eventful. KV is in Mumbai for vacation so maybe here they have shown him gone to Singapore. In the meantime I hope Mehek and her girl gang finds out the truth. Good to see Sonal with them she has more brains than both Mehek and Nehal.

Welcome Priyanka ...
Really wants them to use their brains now and even nehal saw them taking away Shaurya...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Shamz for the lu and Vimu for the caps 

Next week I hope Mehak find her lost BRAINS πŸ˜† and don't spill the beans about Nalini to Fake Shaurya  I have little hope on Mehak πŸ˜†
Nehal and Sonal should use their brains and do some investigating on their own 
Neev is still in the show Shaurya will have to save both of them Neev will be the hero and save Shaurya he is the major witness to prove Shaurya's innocence 
Now I understand why PD will get killed πŸ˜­

Welcome Sharl...iam still unable to understand why to kill a character like this ...😭😭
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams for the update. Shaurya was relieved to find Mehak safe. As he said he will chase them to death wherever they hide. Armaan get ready for it. Neev was trying to convey message to Mehak but failed. Poor Neev is kidnapped and is in the same place with Shaurya. Maasi was on fire today. She saved Mehak from that cheap terrorist and Neev from getting injected. Hope Mehak realises the guy she saw with Nalini is the one who is staying with her as Shaurya.Edited by josejen - 6 years ago