Frequent Posters

Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good one
.Maan takes handa's for dinner
Loved the way Geet's father answered Maan's while maan seconded him
Geet was still not much convinced till she had a word.word with Maan 
As expected Maan's father spoke to.vicky with bitterness towards geet while Vicky was in full support
SR. Handaji is all impressed..

Continue soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Her father knows her so well 
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet 'S father is cool.  He gave it rightly to Raj Singh Khurana. 
Maan also supported him ensuring that his daughter is with the right person. 
Nice going. 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Geet really a decent cook or was Maan making it up? Mothers know best after all :)

Maan has done a great job in impressing his girlfriend 's dad and surely wants to leave no stone unturned. The last conversation about him being Handa son and she being Khurana daughter was soo cute. Every couple and family wants that, ain't so?

Geet's Dad is sure about thier marriage but will Maan's dad ever settle for that?
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Is Geet really a decent cook or was Maan making it up? Mothers know best after all :)

Maan has done a great job in impressing his girlfriend 's dad and surely wants to leave no stone unturned. The last conversation about him being Handa son and she being Khurana daughter was soo cute. Every couple and family wants that, ain't so?

Geet's Dad is sure about thier marriage but will Maan's dad ever settle for that?

@bold

No matter how good cook daughter is moms always criticize 

She is decent cook 😃
TaranaGeet thumbnail
I liked the last line of conversation between Son and Dad... he affirmed they all love and respect him yet indicated the couple in question are really happy together. I hope that helps Raj see the fact that he doubts that his son's don't disrespect him, its his doing that they are not close to him or not including him in family matters

For the first time I saw Raj in a positive light where he is in the quest to provide the best to his family but in the process lost the humanity to see what they actually want what really makes them
Happy. I guess being a parent often does this to people, specially Dad's whose main objective is to provide for the family and making money most of the time. Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

@bold

No matter how good cook daughter is moms always criticize

She is decent cook😃

Point taken...
Also no matter how good the daughter will be she will always never be as good as mom in cooking... based on this theory quality of food should deteriorating for generations. Lol! Heard it on a video where Javed Alhtar was presenting to a crowd relating to womenEdited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Point taken...
Also no matter how good the daughter will be she will always never be as good as mom in cooking... based on this theory quality of food should deteriorating for generations. Lol! Heard it on a video where Javed Alhtar was presenting to a crowd relating to women

Exactly..
Not just cooking. Almost everything
Can you believe last week my mother was criticizing my brushing style. For God's sake I m no toddler 
aaradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg awesome it is
Loved it
Specially the way how maan seconded mr handa
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! commented already! update next part