Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Solacesings

No i don't think its high time for them 2 talk about their future plan rather I would say its high time I see some progress n pace up 4 real
Maan will want 2 marry geet
Maan's father will not agree
So after that what happens n how maan handles d situation that is d thing
The passion is still missing n gives feel like platonic relationship not so serious n 4 passion it always doesnt hv 2 b physical i just lost d connect i guess
Geet is confusing here kyu ki she is 4m middleclass family n middleclss girls r often marriage bound whereas she behaves as if she is 4m some western country d whole essense of geet is missing n she is emotionaly detached
Maan is ok n going in d right direction tho gives me omkara feel more than msk bt its probably because its written on omkara originally
This is my honest view sorry 4 it

Hi I saw this and couldn't help myself 

@bold
I beg to differ from u dear,
I can completely relate to what you are describing as geet above. 
There was a time when women or rather girls in Indian society were presumed to have dreams of Prince charming and grand wedding, and they were epitome of sacrifice.
We live in a progressive society and today I can see girls with dreams of career and self sufficiency, it's actually about understanding that love, marriage and family is a part of life for females also just like males, though priorities may differ from person to person.

I saw that you two already discussed this at lengths in next page, 
Just sharing my view.
Edited by Sundari. - 6 years ago
Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
5 chapters... finally caught up!

Geet's stay at Khurana mansion was not at all bad, and a lot of credit for that goes to Rishab. He did make things comfortable for Geet. It was more like a family get-together rather than Maan's girlfriend spending a night there.

Vikranth and Rishab are indeed similar. Always upto some mischief and fun. Enjoyed their game and also how you showed the extent of trust Geet and Maan has for each other, so subtly.

I will totally ignore Raj Singh Khurana. But I am hoping the family has taken a note of it and would do something in future to ward him off. It was sad to read Maan's side, how he never got any sort of love or acceptance from his father.

Btw, I totally loved the shampoo part. How Maan could not keep his hands off her as she was smelling like him.

Yes, the painting was romantic. It feels so good to see them so comfortable with each other. Although, the last 2 parts did worry me. While I understand Geet's concerns and fears, I don't know what to imply from her last comment on her future husband. Is she just insecure about Maan's status and his reaction or is she herself unsure? She loves him, enough to get close to him and be with his family and all. That should give her some idea of their future. I was kind of unsettling that she still did not see Maan as her would be, or even slightest inclination towards him. Now that even her parents have met him, unofficially though, but they know each other and were kind of comfortable to spend some time together, even in Geet's absence, so things should be simpler.

Hope Geet does not do anything rash giving in to her insecurities.

Waiting for next. Continue soon please.
taahir004 thumbnail
Geet was nervous and she just waited for Maan to come
so he could tell her everything that her father had discussed with him
but Maan was so cool telling her nothing happened
as music was playing
it seems like Geet herself is avoiding the marriage topic  
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm actually scared about upcoming twist
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I'm actually scared about upcoming twist

No, this story will never have scary twists 
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sundari.

@bold
There was a time when women or rather girls in Indian society were presumed to have dreams of Prince charming and grand wedding, and they were epitome of sacrifice.
We live in a progressive society and today I can see girls with dreams of career and self sufficiency, it's actually about understanding that love, marriage and family is a part of life for females also just like males, though priorities may differ from person to person.

Just sharing my view.

@bold
This is what I actually meant when I said self before someone kind of story 

Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

No, this story will never have scary twists

actually I like your way of writing and showing things that's why don't want any unexpected twist ...
and I trust you ...whatever happen it will be for story sake and characters sake ... 😊
maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sundari.

@bold

Just sharing my view.

Hi gladly welcoming ur view
I m talking about how Geet's character changed here
In initial chapters she was bubbly normal who was finding it unbelievble that maan might fall 4 her but then she changed or I might hv read/taken things from a different perspective
And those who thinks marriage is a hindrance in the way of ambition i dn agree with that view
If the companion is supportive then I guess everything is possible
When i started reading this i took it as a simple romantic story which had a soft passionate vibe so marriage progression these type of profound matters i would not indulge in2 this
Evry1 has different views on courtship n companionship which will differ 4m each other 😊
Thx
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solacesings

Hi gladly welcoming ur view
I m talking about how Geet's character changed here
In initial chapters she was bubbly normal who was finding it unbelievble that maan might fall 4 her

but then she changed or I might hv read/taken things from a different perspective
And those who thinks marriage is a hindrance in the way of ambition i dn agree with that view
If the companion is supportive then I guess everything is possible
When i started reading this i took it as a simple romantic story which had a soft passionate vibe so marriage progression these type of profound matters i would not indulge in2 this
Evry1 has different views on courtship n companionship which will differ 4m each other 😊
Thx

@bold
Actually it all boils down to societal expectations, Maan being a high profile personality is expected to date high society girls, 
So geet was surprised to see him falling for her.

We (the girls) do not think marriage as a hindrance to progress, it's again society, who teaches us, that your husband comes first, your children come first, n inlaws comes first kind of things.
I don't know about supportive partner, but the responsibility to start a family and nurture it largely falls on women
And worst part it they are not allowed to take their own time to decide when they are ready to marry or have kids rather they are forced in such major decisions.

I don't know if I am coming out as loud or rude,
I am kinda taking it to heart I think.
But I like healthy discussions. 
Please don't mind.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Actually it all boils down to societal expectations, Maan being a high profile personality is expected to date high society girls, 
So geet was surprised to see him falling for her.

We (the girls) do not think marriage as a hindrance to progress, it's again society, who teaches us, that your husband comes first, your children come first, n inlaws comes first kind of things.
I don't know about supportive partner, but the responsibility to start a family and nurture it largely falls on women
And worst part it they are not allowed to take their own time to decide when they are ready to marry or have kids rather they are forced in such major decisions.

I don't know if I am coming out as loud or rude,
I am kinda taking it to heart I think.
But I like healthy discussions. 
Please don't mind.

Let's all call truce and concentrate on this story ðŸ˜Š

Let's wonder why I m lost without idea for next update