Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rajan and Madhvi can have ding dong in this age? 😳 
No words for vyom Bedi, he's gambling with all the relations for just one bond. What is so important in Sharanya? There's thousand better and intelligent girls. Go search for the best match. 👎🏼 
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Freddy will point to anobody but Vyom... i know 😛
Mere post mein LOGIC kahan hai? 😲 Cvs are passing wrong message to the viewers by the CC TV camera point, yahan logic nahi hai koi 😆 Sony shows hardly crosses the 1.0 ratings so guess TrP shouldn't be their concern and agreed EDT never had logic like am not able to connect to their point on Vyom and Rajan killing Ram... 😕 If the Bedi had killed Ram then jungle mein follow kis ne kiya tha? 😲 
Thanks 😃

They knew he got hold of the letter...so anyhow the marriage has to be stopped...they sent people to stop ram(they/he followed Ram)...ram ecaped...Rajan got the info...ran to the jungle or whatever it is...ram was approaching the venue...so a disturbance has to be created...vyoom the actor steps in everyone in search of vyoom... nobody notices the absence of ram...n Saranya scared forgets about her dad n got married!!!(she said I won't get married without dad) 
But a third person stabbed ram again... maybe vidyut! Cz he was the last one to reach wedding venue ...Rajan never expected the dead body will come out in public soon...
If Sony hasn't crossed 1 doesn't mean they shouldn't worry about trp...many shows were shut down cz of this...trp is everyone's concern not content!! Sad but true...I think namik's previous show was wrapped up due to same reason?

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest, the written updates on the show are far better than visuals. Gladly i missed the episode and Sharanya can do anything but something production. Poor Shiv has to near Sharanya's tantrum after death LOL.
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romi is back with her bang on thread😳
such main it sounds so creepy to hear CCTV in Vyom's parents room🤪 what if they r doing some X rated thing🤣 Ek aur Jr. Vyom ek ko sambal nehin rahe hai Sr. Bedi's Ek aur sambal payenge 🤔serial killer ki gang ban jayegi 😆

Shiv couldn't see his janeman in his jani dushman's arm. yeh toh uski batkismat hai😭 every time he has to witness this 😭

why the bangles couldn't come out, Sharanya shadi ke baad moti ho gayi🤣 Bechare Shiv ko kitna khoon ke ansu rula thi hai marne ke baad bhi😭 apni kasam dena pada to stop her🥺

Precap: same😕

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankylover

Vyom has no trust on his love 

P.s: I heard Param was on Sabras, do you have the link? 

P.s: Yup he was there but link nahi hai

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: premish

Rajan and Madhvi can have ding dong in this age? 😳 

No words for vyom Bedi, he's gambling with all the relations for just one bond. What is so important in Sharanya? There's thousand better and intelligent girls. Go search for the best match. 👎🏼 

Pyaar Andha hota hai...Pyaar hai toh fikar not about Age 😛
Sharanya is one piece with little intelligence, that's why she's precious to the the boys. 😕
Edited by romaila - 6 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

They knew he got hold of the letter...so anyhow the marriage has to be stopped...they sent people to stop ram(they/he followed Ram)...ram ecaped...Rajan got the info...ran to the jungle or whatever it is...ram was approaching the venue...so a disturbance has to be created...vyoom the actor steps in everyone in search of vyoom... nobody notices the absence of ram...n Saranya scared forgets about her dad n got married!!!(she said I won't get married without dad) 
But a third person stabbed ram again... maybe vidyut! Cz he was the last one to reach wedding venue ...Rajan never expected the dead body will come out in public soon...
If Sony hasn't crossed 1 doesn't mean they shouldn't worry about trp...many shows were shut down cz of this...trp is everyone's concern not content!! Sad but true...I think namik's previous show was wrapped up due to same reason?

You're not getting my point on the Ram murder point. Such a hype was created by that sceret follower. PH could have made the best use of it but NO... they did showed the eena meena deeka style of Bedi's confession and chapter closed. 🥱

I don't know much about Sony's strategy and Namik's previous show bas itna pata hai the channel's shows hardly gets a good rating of 1.0. Only KBC and CID works for them.

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

To be honest, the written updates on the show are far better than visuals. Gladly i missed the episode and Sharanya can do anything but something production. Poor Shiv has to near Sharanya's tantrum after death LOL.

Mein... ne bhi half episode dekha 😛
Solve karne ko kuch hai nahi... so dekho na dekho!
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Romi is back with her bang on thread😳

Second post hai... You missed the last one 😛
Sachie bolun! Agaye hain but post open karne k liye show se kuch nahi mil raha 😕

such main it sounds so creepy to hear CCTV in Vyom's parents room🤪 what if they r doing some X rated thing🤣 Ek aur Jr. Vyom ek ko sambal nehin rahe hai Sr. Bedi's Ek aur sambal payenge 🤔serial killer ki gang ban jayegi 😆

Wahi na... what if they goes for the ding dong 😲🤣 Senior Bedi and Junior Bedi will be saying Tata Bye to the world soon... Madhvi k liye koi hona chahye na 😭

Shiv couldn't see his janeman in his jani dushman's arm. yeh toh uski batkismat hai😭 every time he has to witness this 😭

Shiv toh pyaar mein bhul gaya hai that he's a ghost 😆 Waise why Shiv isn't telling Sharanya that Freddy was stabbed by Vyom 😲 Shiv was present on the incident spot and Vyom ko Freddy ko drag karte hue bhi dekha tha... yeh chup kyu hai?😕

why the bangles couldn't come out, Sharanya shadi ke baad moti ho gayi🤣 Bechare Shiv ko kitna khoon ke ansu rula thi hai marne ke baad bhi😭 apni kasam dena pada to stop her🥺

Sharanya and moti 😲 bechare shaadi k baad bas idhar se udhar ghoom rahi hai... Kabhi apne room mein sochte hue aur kabhi secrets find out karne k liye.😆

Precap: same😕

Precap is imp... according to Cvs 🤡

krish_1 thumbnail
Ohhh...I understood now!! Maybe just to create an illusion that shiv is following...to an extent it was successful...the other club believed it...but I think they will introduce that follower in further episode...still fingerprint n white shirt is a mystery!! And ur old lock theory was really good...