Dard + Dard = Kushi??? Sharanya's Logic!

Posted: 6 years ago

The very first scene and Sharanya proved that there's CCTV installed. Congratulation buddies, Sharanya has started using her brain to some extent.

A security camera (CCTV) in the public areas of the house is okay, πŸ€“however if a camera points at Rajan's bedroom, then this is not okay. πŸ₯±  Vyom Bedi installing camera in parent's room is just creepy.  πŸ€’ But!!! Does Rajan Bedi know? πŸ€” One thought cross my mind... what if Rajan ka Madhvi k liye pyaar badh jaye? ☺️ What will be Vyom's reaction? πŸ˜› I mean, we have seen how protective Rajan gets when comes to darling wife... and confessed his feeling too so junior Vyom can happen

Dance Indian animated GIF

Coming to the gang infected by Pyaar k side effect.  πŸ˜³  I don't know what more to say after today's episode, it was all about Bewakoofi k height. πŸ˜† Shiv couldn't see dhakan janeman in jaani dushman's arms... and left. πŸ₯ΊSharanya went ahead and broke her Bangles, 😲 hurting herself in the process.  Pata nahi what she wanted to proof? πŸ˜• To feel Shiv's Dard or Hurt him more... Coz I toh only saw restless Shiv getting more worried for the dhakan. πŸ€” Anyways jo harkatein Sharanya ki hai... Vyom Bedi might start doubting her πŸ˜› and then hoga "Shiv ki body ko Dhundo tamahsa. I think PH is searching for his THREE IDIOTS in the form of Shiv, Sharanya, Vyom. πŸ˜•

P.s: Precap mein aisa important kya hai πŸ˜• Why the same precap since Monday? 😲 Sab ko pata hai... Freddy will point out finger towards Rab... footage hha hai, kuch toh kaam ayeπŸ˜›

Rajan madhvi reminds me of Shar...om πŸ€ͺ( only diff is sharanya dont loves jr bedi)ye kuch heredity related prob hai kya and  I wish madhvi ki life mein koi shiv hotaπŸ˜†

Jr vyom no ways ek or criminal paida Hoga πŸ˜†

Sharanya was hurting him  with her bangles todho abhiyan.gosh shiv was crying and Marne ke bad bhi kasam di oops my baby😭

Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago
To me the camera should have been installed as such pointing towards her bedroom door. Camera installation inside the room is so uncalled. Cvs are passing very wrong message. Respect other's privacy.
Sharanya is Sharanya, she can do stupid stuff only. 
RajVi are Shar...Om 2.0. Only difference Maddy has no Shiv in her life and she loves Rajan! πŸ₯±
I think Rajan will choose Madhavi over his son, if he would have to choose some day 😳

I agree Sharanya breaking her bangles wasn't a very smart move but I loved that scene 😳
And how do you know Freddy will point towards Rab? 😲
What if he points towards Chandni/rati?? 

There is no point in finding logic in Indian TV...trps and logic is inversely proportional...more trp less logic...n logic was absent from the beginning so not a big scene if it's not there now...
But the post is funny!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SahiPakdeHain

Rajan madhvi reminds me of Shar...om πŸ€ͺ( only diff is sharanya dont loves jr bedi)ye kuch heredity related prob hai kya and  I wish madhvi ki life mein koi shiv hotaπŸ˜†

Shar-om toh is something else, Vyom's obsessive love has spoiled her life πŸ₯±where as in RajVi's case Madhvi used to adore Rajan before the murder incidents. Now she knows that her Pati Dev has taken an innocent life so dono ka equation change ho gaya hai. πŸ˜”

Jr vyom no ways ek or criminal paida Hoga πŸ˜†

Bache man k sache hote hain... πŸ˜› Rajan and Vyom nahi bachne wale... Madhvi k pass koi hona chahye na 😳

Sharanya was hurting him  with her bangles todho abhiyan.gosh shiv was crying and Marne ke bad bhi kasam di oops my baby😭

Sharanya ki baat mat kro πŸ₯± Dhakkan ignored...plea in his voice and actions.

Originally posted by nautankylover

To me the camera should have been installed as such pointing towards her bedroom door. Camera installation inside the room is so uncalled. Cvs are passing very wrong message. Respect other's privacy.
Sharanya is Sharanya, she can do stupid stuff only. 

Exactly my point... Vyom ko nazar rakhni thi toh kahin aur camera lagata why in their bed room?πŸ₯±

Originally posted by Alisha_Seth

RajVi are Shar...Om 2.0. Only difference Maddy has no Shiv in her life and she loves Rajan! πŸ₯±

Kya baat hai... Yours and Sneha's Views on Rajvi matches... ekdam 100% πŸ˜†

I think Rajan will choose Madhavi over his son, if he would have to choose some day 😳

Correct... Rajan seems has started realising his mistake after the stairs falling incident πŸ€” Madhvi ko protect karega from his insane son. But that doesn't mean he's doodh ka dhula. Crime toh Rajan ne bhi kiye hain.

I agree Sharanya breaking her bangles wasn't a very smart move but I loved that scene 😳
And how do you know Freddy will point towards Rab? 😲

On the Rab point... well just applied eena meena deeka logic 🀣 Freddy will point to anybody by Vyom πŸ˜† and Rab stood there right behind Sharanya so uske pakde jane k chances high hain. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by krish_1

What if he points towards Chandni/rati?? 

There is no point in finding logic in Indian TV...trps and logic is inversely proportional...more trp less logic...n logic was absent from the beginning so not a big scene if it's not there now...
But the post is funny!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Freddy will point to anobody but Vyom... i know πŸ˜›
Mere post mein LOGIC kahan hai? 😲 Cvs are passing wrong message to the viewers by the CC TV camera point, yahan logic nahi hai koi πŸ˜† Sony shows hardly crosses the 1.0 ratings so guess TrP shouldn't be their concern and agreed EDT never had logic like am not able to connect to their point on Vyom and Rajan killing Ram... πŸ˜• If the Bedi had killed Ram then jungle mein follow kis ne kiya tha? πŸ˜² 
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by romaila

Exactly my point... Vyom ko nazar rakhni thi toh kahin aur camera lagata why in their bed room?πŸ₯±

Vyom has no trust on his love 

P.s: I heard Param was on Sabras, do you have the link?