Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rajeev KhandelwalVerified account @RK1610IsMe 
More

JuzzBaat is what matters, Juzzbaat is what makes the difference. And #Juzzbaat is what will you will see and #Juzzbaat is what you will feel. Coming soon friends on Zee...hope you give your time...rest I will take care

yazh. thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal returns as TV host after six years

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Apr 24, 2018, 01:00 IST

Rajeev Khandelwal (Sagar Kumar Munjwani)
Rajeev Khandelwal (Sagar Kumar Munjwani)

Six years after anchoring the controversial show, 'Sacch Ka Saamna', Rajeev Khandelwalis all set to return to the host's chair with a new show titled 'Juzzbaat'.

The talk show, which sees the actor collaborating with actor-producer Sandiip Sikcand for the first time, will feature celebrities from all walks of life, including Bollywood, TV and sports.

Rajeev says, "It's an original and slice-of-life format. This show will in turn be edgy, fun and emotional, depending on the celebrity. All our guests are people who have inspired us in some way or the other. We are planning to run the show in short seasons.

As of now, Rajeev is busy prepping for his turn as the host, reading up and researching on the celebrities who will feature on the show. He says, "This show requires a great amount of research, as we want to bring to the fore the real and humane side of our guests, something that the audience isn't exposed to. I am both excited and nervous, as there is no template to follow while hosting this kind of a show. I will have to play it by ear as I sit across the guest.

Ask him about the celebs who will be appearing on the show and he replies, "I can't reveal too much at this stage.

Link :

yazh. thumbnail
Zee TVVerified account @ZeeTV 
More

In keeping with its brand philosophy, #AajLikhengeKal, Zee TV's latest weekend primetime offering #JuzzBaatt is a show that provides the great Indian middle class a glimpse into the inspiring journeys of acclaimed celebrities they look up to

More

Instances of how it all started for these seemingly ordinary' folk, the moment when they found their true calling and took leap of faith, build on their core talents and shoot to fame as extraordinary' achievers are bound to fascinate audiences.

More

#JuzzBaatt marks the television comeback of the much sought-after actor @RK1610IsMe after a hiatus of 3 years.The perfect host with an affable and endearing personality, Rajeev will set the right tone for the celebrities to reveal never-before-seen aspects of their personalities.

More

In a light hearted, slice-of-life conversation, the chat show will reveal the person behind the celebrity, their closest relationships, struggles and adventures, victories and setbacks, their hopes and aspirations, fears and inhibitions that make them human and relatable.

More

With endearing stories of self-discovery, juicy tid-bits you didn't know about your favorite stars and touching moments that have shaped the lives of India's most sought-after faces, #JuzzBaatt will take viewers on an exhilarating whirlwind ride every weekend.

More

Adding an element of fun and entertainment, the celebrity guests will participate in a series of engaging games showcasing never-before-seen aspects of their personalities to the viewers.

Edited by yazh. - 6 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
More

It has been an extraordinary journey for @RK1610IsMe from a production house to becoming one of India's biggest TV and filmstars. If you have a question about his journey or his life in general, do send it to us with #AskRajeev & get a chance to interview him LIVE! #JuzzBaatt

yazh. thumbnail
From his tweet immediately thought juzzbaat was a different way of writing just talk...juss talk...
then reread his tweet, so googled...

this was at the top of the page...😊

Javed Akhtar on Twitter: "Jazbaat which means emotions is the plural of jazba which obviously means emotion . Jazbaton is as wrong as womens."

This and the Zee tweets tell the talk show is not jus baat, it is much more. it is more about feelings and emotions.All the very best to our affable and endearing show host for his weekend show. πŸ˜Š

The above red tee says jazz club
We give our time cos he is juzz gonna #jazzitup πŸ˜ƒ
yazh. thumbnail
FollowFollow @ZeeTV
More

He is back! And this time, to bring your favourite television stars closer to you! It just can't get better than this! Get ready to watch #JuzzBaatt, from 5th May, Sat-Sun, 7PM, only on Zee TV!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant copy paste the promo. 

He gets battered and bruised as he questions his guests  in pain, cant speak properly because of his swollen cheeks.

Just hope they dont manhandle him in every episode.😲

yazh. thumbnail
Image result for juzzbaatt
Image result for juzzbaatt

We know he loves talking and he talks a lot πŸ˜ƒ as he explains about his show that has no specific format.  Juss baat, he said...😊

Wondered if he will have a signature sign in and sign off, he says no.
We will get to know about him as well.

He will be interviewing TV stars and stars from other fields. 
People who are larger than life yet do not get their due.when compared to film stars. He will give them a platform. 

He is yet to shoot any episode.

We have waited for the special Fridays, 
waited for the week to begin, 
guess this is the first time we wait for the weekends😊.

The IPL will be at its peak, but sure the craze/love for TV stars and sports personalities like PV Sidhu, Mary Kom, etc, will draw people to c z. 

yazh. thumbnail

http://www.dailypioneer.com/show-time/i-am-a-routine-oriented-person.html

I AM A ROUTINE-ORIENTED PERSON'

I am a routine-oriented person

Rajeev Khandelwal, who's claim to fame as Sujal in Kahiin Toh Hoga, talks to SANGEETA YADAV about hosting the new talk show Juzzbaat on Zee TV and how is it different from others

• Are you nervous or excited about hosting  celebrities on Juzzbaat?

I am always a nervous wreck on the first day of the shoot, be it for a film or TV. I have never been cool and confident that Yes I can do it easily'. I get the feeling of trepidation and feel giddy in my stomach and ask myself if I will be able to get it right? Moreso with this one, because there is no format and script to follow. Each episode will be customised according to the guest on the show. I will be carrying cue cards. But I am excited too because this show will bring out the other side of celebrities who are people like you and me.

• Are you a routine-oriented person?

Yes. We all follow a routine. It is our job that gets us to the limelight and made us a public figure. Behind the scenes, we all follow a routine. I might be a good looking romantic man but I am the most uninteresting person who is thinking what I have to do next.

• The title Juzzbaat fits perfectly...

It signifies two things. The show is all about just baat (talk) and also about bringing out the emotional moments of the people by sharing memories which are close to their heart.

• What kind of research was done?

It is not a question-based talk show. It is about people and stories. Our research teams meet celebrities who share anecdotes. We will be talking about their highs and lows. Whoever comes in the show will leave you appreciating life a little more and make you realise that good things don't come easy.

• How is it different from other talk shows?

All the talk shows are beautiful and have its own flavour. Unfortunately, we have not had enough talk shows to bring forward people from different walks of life and share their success stories. This show will not rely on the shock value, controversial or societal issues. It is not going to be a question-answer set-up. This is the show straight from the heart talking about the kind of person that celebrity is. There will be no audience interaction because the focus is on the guest. 

• Which celebrities would you like to host on the show?

Plenty of them. But more than the celebrities, I would like to talk to the people who are constantly in the public eye like the law enforcement or Government officers or even the Prime Minister and want to know things like when was the last time our Prime Minister danced or sang. Who would not want to know that? I would like to talk to unsung heroes and or changemakers.

• What connects the audience with these talk shows?

Sometimes it is the human values like we had in Sach Ka Saamna. Sometimes it is the USP, content and the presentation and not the celebrity face like in Jeena Issi Ka Naam Hai which is also remembered by its host Farooq Sheikh. It was a very heartwarming show. Some shows were popular in limited pockets like Koffee With Karan. Some like to see the show  to know more about the celebrity.

• Why are there only men and not women?

We have had The Simmi Garewal Show and she did a fantastic job. It is not about male domination. More women should come up and host. I think Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma would make great hosts.

• What have been your highs and lows?

When somebody comes and says that my role has motivated them to pursue their dream gives me a high. I have not hit any low yet. But something like film not doing  well at the Box Office for whatever reasons or having not enough money and quitting a show can bring a momentary low. The winner is the one who comes out of his high as he does with the lows.

• Is hosting easy?

We can all be great talker and listeners. When you have seven-eight cameras, to let someone feel at ease and open up is not easy. You need a mentor who would tell you where you are overdoing and how to better yourself. My mentor was Siddharth Basu when I started hosting Sach Ka Saamna. In this show, it is Sandeep Sikand, the producer.

yazh. thumbnail
More

Do you want to know your favourite television celebrities off-screen secrets? Let the mystery unfold! Watch @RK1610IsMe on #JuzzBaatt from 5th May, Sat - Sun 7 PM only on ZeeTV!