Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Lovely Shovely Rajeevians

Welcome to the 93rd Fanclub Of Our Very Own Rajeev Khandelwaal

As You All Know Rajeev Has Grabbed A New Adventrous Show On National Geographic

My Endeavour Alterrain

so I Would Like To Introduce

On television, we have seen him acting in shows like Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat, Kahiin To Hoga and Left Right Left, hosting Sacch Ka Saamna and now for the first time, Rajeev Khandelwal will be seen in an adventurous mode On Television.

My Endeavour Alterrain, a five-part adventure driving series on National Geographic channel features five well-known individuals like Gul Panag, Nagesh Kukunoor, Chetan Bhagat, Vijender Singh and Khandelwal, who share their road trip thrills in the brand new Ford Endeavour Alterrain Edition.

Talking about his new show, the actor says, "I would not consider this as another of my television assignment. It is not work. I am looking at it as an adventurous trip! The show looks at fulfilling a wish of a trip you always dreamt of but could not take it, due to what ever reasons."

Ask him about his adventurous journey on the show, and he reveals, "As an army officer, my dad was posted in Arunachal Pradesh. My brother and I were very fond of the Brahmaputra river there. One day we both decided to go sailing in the river using truck tyres, but waters were so wild that we almost got carried away into a whirlpool. Thankfully we were saved by the tribals there, who spotted us and pulled us out of the torrential river!"

Some Pics Of My Endeavour Alterrain

(Copyright owned by Ajay Jain. Absolutely no use permitted, commercial or non-commercial, without explicit written permission)

As We all know Rajeev loves Adventure, we hav seen him going to Ladakh many times in his interviews

Recently In August 2012 when he came back from Leh He commented about his journey

"
The trip to Leh was as always a treat. I think Leh for me is a solution to kill all fatigue and rejuvenate myself. "

He Also Enjoyed the shoot of Table No 21 In Fiji

Once Rajeev Went to Ladakh with his friends n claimed it to be his most memorable trip

"
Rajeev Khandelwal battled snowstorms and lost his way in the Ladakhi capital, making it his most memorable trip"

Rajeev Says...

"
In 2007, two of my college friends and me took a trip to Leh. They were my seniors and we had struck up a close friendship during out stint at St Xavier's college's hostel. I wasn't married then, but they were and we decided to do this one trip together. It was May and the Leh road had just opened. I purchased the white car specifically for this camping trip. It's a pick-up truck with a commercial vehicle license plate and we were the first to enter the Leh region.

We pitched our tent and camped in no man's land. We wanted to climb a rocky mountain and decided to keep going till we reached the peak, not realising how tough it was going to be without mountaineering equipment. Four hours into the laborious climb, we got separated. They had phones, but I didn't. I waited on top for an hour, screaming and calling for them. I figured they'd climbed down and so I started to descend, which proved to be far riskier than the climb. I rolled down part of the way, with loose stones and pebbles proving to be a hazard. It took three hours to reach the bottom.

When I finally saw them clambering down much later, I was so relieved. I am fitter compared to them as my dad was in the army. As we finally regrouped and drove ahead, we got stuck in a snow storm. For five-six hours we couldn't move, and the temperature had dipped below zero. Finally, a bulldozer arrived and pulled us out.

Both of them are Christians and one would pray while the other helped maneuver the truck through what you could loosely call roads and highways. They joked that they would never take such a trip again even though they enjoyed the adventure. I've taken a similar trip with my wife, and she cursed me too because she suffered from severe headaches and nausea at an altitude of 19,000 ft. But ultimately, she was thrilled with the adventure too."

Rajeev Khandelwal's journey from TV to films has been as arduous as his treks to Leh, his favourite outdoor destination. But who says Rajeev ever wanted the easy way out?

Leaving behind the secure, much-cherished heart-stealer Sujal of TV's hugely popular serial Kahiin To Hoga and hopping on the unpredictable Bollywood bandwagon was a risk Rajeev happily took with eyes wide open.

"If I look at my career and my travels, there is a lot of similarity," he furnishes with pride. "I am drawn to unexplored places. In my career too, I like to do things that help me break new ground. I'm not scared to take breaks for six months. I don't care to take safe projects."

He goes on, "We are done with our bit of holidays for now. I had to get back to my fitness regimen for Aditya Dutt's edgy thriller Table No 21 with Mr Paresh Rawal, shot in Fiji Islands. Though I prefer spacing out my work, this time it has been three films back-to-back."

Off camera, Rajeev is ready to shed creature comforts to breathe in Mother Nature at her purest. He suggests, "Everyone should do this at least once in a lifetime. It teaches you a lot ' it makes you a lot more daring in life." So much so that his city-bred wife, Manjiri is a convert now.

"In Himachal Pradesh there are home stays and guest houses. Manjiri and I loved the place" ' Rajeev

A HIMALAYAN TASK

The Khandelwal couple's adventure began in May last year.

"After our marriage our first trip was to Himachal," reports Rajeev. "We decided to discover a new route. Manjiri (my wife) researched the whole track online and found this river called Tirthan (a tributary of the Beas, it originates from the base of the main Himalayan range) and a tiny hamlet called Gushaini.In Gushaini there aren't too many guest houses, no market, only two places to stay. There you can go trekking, fishing or visit the Great Himalayan National Park.

Manjiri was not the very outgoing kind in terms of adventure sports, she was more exposed to international holidays and had travelled all over the world. Travelling by road and sitting in the car for eight hours at a stretch or roughing it out and discovering locations, was not her scene. I've seen a huge change in her personality, she has taken to a more carefree lifestyle."

"We got a top-end Scorpio 44 customised for camping. It's parked in Jaipur or wherever my brother is posted (he's in the army) and my Bhabhi equips it with all the ration we require for a trip" ' Rajeev

CAR-NAMA

Rajeev: We got a top-end Scorpio 44 customised for camping. It's always parked in Jaipur or wherever my brother is posted (he's in the army) and my Bhabhi equips it with all the ration we require for a trip. In Himachal, my idea was that we'd figure out places to stay in as the sun set and I was game for a home stay. I didn't realise that as a single guy one could live wherever and eat whatever and relieve oneself in the open, but with a woman around you have to take care of a

few things. In HP there are home stays and guest houses. We had plans to stay there for a day or two but ended up staying for four-five days because both Manjiri and I loved the place.

"My head was throbbing with pain. We couldn't sleep the entire night and the next clinic or petrol pump was 200 kms away" ' Manjiri

There we bumped into Neena Gupta, Soni Razdan, Jayant Kriplani and some more people. One evening we all got together and partied through the night. Another day we found kids from a Delhi school who joined us and together we went trekking. It was fun meeting different kinds of people on the way and befriending them. And Manjiri, who is not exposed to such a life, also started enjoying it.

Three months later, we decided to drive down from Chandigarh, where my brother was posted, to Leh. It was a long, long drive through Rohtang Pass, climbing an altitude of 19,000 feet and then coming down from that height ' it was torturous for Manjiri and Abhishek (Rajiv's press manager). Both of them are not the outdoor types!

Manjiri: Rajeev kept repeating, 'In hindsight you will love this trip' and Abhishek would say, 'Yeah right, in hindsight, but I don't think I ever want to go back to climbing 19,000 feet.' I don't know if I will be able to do this again but 70 per cent of the trip I'd love to do again. I'll probably edit some parts the next time. I can't travel beyond seven hours a day and we did 12-13 hours, so that's definitely out' It's okay for people who are super fit to be camping at such a height. My head was throbbing with pain. We couldn't sleep the entire night and the next clinic or petrol pump was 200 kms away.

"The worst thing on that terrain is that you keep going up and up on a muddy track with barren mountains, lack of oxygen and the highway nowhere in sight" ' Rajeev

NO OXYGEN, NO ALCOHOL

Rajeev: The worst thing on that terrain is that you keep going up and up on a muddy track with barren mountains, lack of oxygen and the highway nowhere in sight. When we were going through the Rohtang Pass a cloudburst had happened four days back. The entire stretch was full of slush and several cars were stuck, we too for three-four hours.

Fortunately we had a winch (car lifting device) and were prepared for any kind of eventuality. So we helped pull about five cars. But I just can't erase those visuals from my mind. As you climb higher you need to acclimatise and once the body gets used to those conditions you move on. But we would stay overnight and travel again the next morning, covering 6,000 ft in a day. It was my stupidity to expect the two of them to not get affected.

After the Leh experience my two companions refused to motor it down and announced that they were going to fly down. They told me to ferry my car and we camped at 18,000 feet. That night was the worst one of all. It was an open space with mountains all around and very windy. We were fine till evening, we were carrying a lot of raw stuff and ready to eat food and masalas. But that night was turbulent and none of us slept a wink.

"The boys had camped outside and were drinking. They didn't realise that the wind factor starts hitting you when you put your head down on the pillow; that's when your world starts going round and round" ' Manjiri

Manjiri: The guy who owned that camp was telling us about a group of boys who had come there the previous night. They had camped outside and were drinking. They didn't realise that the wind factor starts hitting you when you put your head down on the pillow; that's when your world star

ts going round and round. You feel so helpless with no medical help for a good 12 hours. So it's better to stay inside the camp and avoid the wind.

Rajeev: You are advised not to consume alchohol at that altitude because it dehydrates you. But people think it's the best way to keep warm. When your head is throbbing, you can't think of alchohol. Anyway, once we came down to about 16,000 feet, my co-passengers started feeling better and the smiles returned. After a few feet down Manjiri wanted to drive and it was the first time she drove on that terrain. Once we reached Leh tab hamari saans mein saans aayi.

In Leh we did a bit of shopping and visited some monasteries. We left the car there and took a flight to Delhi. That was one of our most memorable trips.

"We did get to the peak not realising that the mountain had only lose stones and we were scaling it with bare minimum trekking equipment" ' Rajeev

KNOCK, KNOCK, NO ROOM SERVICE

Rajeev: Before I got married I had gone on the same track with two of my college friends. We had camped all over the place and we wanted to scale a mountain peak. We did get to the peak not realising that the mountain had only lose stones and we were scaling it with bare minimum trekking equipment. I kind of managed to come down and was waiting for them, worried and looking through my binoculars. These guys panicked and wanted to call for help and be air-lifted. They regretted not having cell phones with connections, but they somehow managed to come down. It must have been harrowing but that is something they will remember in hindsight!

"The challenge is to conquer your fears, otherwise it would be like a trip to those luxury destinations with room service" ' Rajeev

Of course on trips like these, you shouldn't be stupid and must take precautions. We had all kinds of medicines, my Scorpio had two extra cans of fuel ' so we were not being stupid. Having said that, the challenge is to conquer your fears, otherwise it would be like a trip to those luxury destinations with room service. Imagine if you have room service when you are camping, what's the fun?

Manjiri: I wouldn't mind the room service!

"All you get are Maggi noodles, anda bhurji and the local dish Thukpa (Tibetan noodle soup with meat and veggies thrown in). Equip yourself with ready-to-eat food, dry fruits and fresh fruits" ' Rajeev

PREPPING FOR THE TRIP

Rajeev: On this entire stretch all you get are Maggi noodles, anda bhurji and the local dish Thukpa (Tibetan noodle soup with meat and veggies thrown in). I suggest you equip yourself with ready-to-eat food, dry fruits and fresh fruits. Upto Rohtang Pass you will get dal, rajma and rice. These trips need to be planned and researched well. It took us a month. We had to get our car serviced and we told the local Mahindra officials to inform all their counterparts that we were on this trip. They had given us the contact numbers of all their outlets right from Chandigarh to Leh.

"The ideal way to acclimatise yourself to terrain where you jump 4,000-5,000 feet in a day, would be to stop over for a night after every 3,000 feet" ' Manjiri
Manjiri: The ideal way to acclimatise yourself to terrain like this where you jump 4,000-5,000 feet in a day, would be to stop over for a night after every 3,000 feet. If you are still not comfortable, stay over for one more day, let it be a gradual climb. What we did was to go from 10,000 to 18,000 feet, sleep over and then leave for the next climb, which is not a good idea. Rajeev knew the lay of the land very well so he drove the car himself.

"We stayed in an eco-hut with the villagers. The local villagers would prepare food like dal baati choorma for us on earthen chulahs" ' Rajeev

NEW YEAR, NEW DESTINATION

Rajeev: Around new year we went to Lakshman Sagar in Pali near Jodhpur. Once again we decided to go into the unexplored interiors. We stayed in an eco-hut with the villagers. We met the sarpanch and understood their lifestyle. It was right inside the jungle, pitch dark at nights, everything out there working on solar energy. The local villagers would prepare food like dal baati choorma for us on earthen chulahs. Those three days were heavenly. This was another side of country life that Manjiri saw for the first time.

Manjiri: Typically, women in Rajasthan fetch water from great distances. Critically ill people have to be taken on a stretcher to reach the nearest clinic which is two hours away.

Rajeev: It was great learning about how people live in other parts of the country, they are innocent people. All youngsters have gone away to greener pastures and there are only the elderly, girls and women, who are still not allowed to go out. Just three or four people out there recognised me because of Sach Ka Saamna ' but that night everyone got together and saw the episode because they have dish antennae!

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

R
ajeev Khandelwal before making it to the Television screens, moved away from his home to Delhi & started directing documentaries. Fate brought him to Mumbai & the actor auditioned for Balaji Telefilms show 'Kahiin Tho Hoga', for the character of Piyush Raheja, but surprisingly the actor got a call from the same production house asking the actor to be a part of 'Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueeqat' a short series on Sony channel. The actor played 'Raj Karmarkar' in Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueeqat, a guy who was as honey in the star but later on the true face of 'Raj' was revealed in the show & the character transformed into a grey one. The audience liked Rajeev Khandelwal as 'Raj' but since the show was of a short series the audience did not get to see more of the actor. Soon enough the actor got his next break & this time for the show he had first auditioned, 'Kahiin Tho Hoga', but not for the role of Piyush Raheja, but for Sujal Garewal, the main male protagonist of the show. With Rajeev Khandelwal playing Sujal Garewal the audience fell in love with the possessive lover character. Whether a girl in her teens or women in their fifties everyone wanted a man like Sujal Garewal in their lives, a man who would go to any extent, would do anything, endure everything just for the sake of 'Love'..Sujal Garewal's character became the talk of the town & was played by Rajeev to the 'T' of perfect. In the year 2005 the actor decided to quit the show on the grounds of creative dissatisfaction, though a new guy replaced the character of Sujal Garewal for umpteen number of viewers Sujal Garewal's character ended the day when Rajeev quit the show, May 19th 2005. Even today it is only Rajeev was is referred to & considered as Sujal Garewal. Rajeev then followed his instinct & did a 31 episode show 'Sunn Ley Na' & then a 24 episode Ketan Mehta series 'Time Bomb'. Rajeev's admirers followed his work closely & watched the shows, the series which ever the actor did. Rajeev hosted the third season of Deal Ya No Deal, with the audience liking him as a charming host. The actor then did a cameo in the long running TV series CID, he played ACP Prithvi Raj Chauhan & just like the other roles the actor played the audience liked & accepted him in this too.. Rajeev then went on to do Left Right Left, on SAB.. The actor played Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, the character of Rajveer was sweet, strict, intelligent, smart & sensitive at the same time.. His character in the show can be termed as 'Captain Cool'. With his astute role as a teacher in the show Rajeev became a role model for many of his fans. With Left Right Left the actors popularity & fan following increased further. The actor then again decided to quit the show as he did not see the scope of stretching his role anymore. The actor then moved on & hosted Sach Ka Saamna Season 1 in the year 2010 on Star Plus & Season 2 on Life OK in the year 2012. The actor was the face of Super Cars in 2011/12 on National Geographic Channel.
Once the actor quit Left Right Left, the actor wanted to make it to Bollywood, Rajeev got his opportunity with 'Aamir' in the year 2008 produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the actor played a Muslim Doctor who returns back home & faces prejudice & has been put in a situation where he has to choose between the lives of his family members & innocent city people's lives. 'Aamir Ali' in the end becomes a true leader by scarifying his life & setting an example. The movie was critically acclaimed & the actor could not have got a better start than 'Aamir' for his Bollywood career. The actor's next release was Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan, the actor play the rough, the tough, the no messing around cop who is true to his work but still has a heart. The movie again was loved by a set of audience just like 'Aamir' & was critically acclaimed. The next release of the actor was 'Soundtrack', this time again the actor made heads turn & received immense praises for playing a musician who goes deaf when the recording goes wrong. Rajeev went on to play Rajveer in his next movie release 'Will You Marry Me' though the movie had nothing much to talk about, for the actors admirers & in general Rajeev was the only saving grace in the movie.
As 'Aamir Ali in Aamir' or as 'Arvind Mathur in Shaitan' or as 'Raunak Kaul in Soundtrack' or as 'in Will You Marry Me', Rajeev always managed to impress his admirers & sweep them of their feet.And Then Come the First Hit Of The Year 2013 TABLE NO. 21 which added as one more achievement to the life of Mr. Khandelwaal n gave him another success. rajeev has one more time impressed his fans and other audiences.

Raakh (Under Production)
Co-starring Raima Sen

Fever
Co-starring-Ayesha Takia, Emma atikson

When Love Happens
Co-starring-Neha ahuja, Rio, Ann Mitchai

Main Joker/J For Joker (Title Yet To Be Decided) Completed
Co-starring Prachi Desai

1. Glibleys
2.Videocon
3.. Nescafe
3. Prateek Wisteria
4. Haywards 5000 Hausla buland

*Brand Ambassador Of Sweet Dreams
*Brand Ambassador of Smile foundation
Edited by Amor. - 11 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

*Fresh new face - Indian Telly Awards (2004)
*Best TV Personality - Indian Telly Awards (2004)
*Favorite jodi (with co-star Aamna shariff for Kahin to hoga) - Indian Telly Awards(2004)
*Best TV Personality - Indian Telly Awards (2005)
*Most stylish Actor - MTV Style Awards (2005)
*Most stylish Anchor - MTV Style Awards (2006)
*Best Actor in a Cameo role (for CID) - Aap jaisa koi Awards (2006)
*Best Actor (for Left Right Left) - Sansui Awards (2007)
*Best Actor (for Left Right Left) - Gold Awards (2007)
*Special Recognition ~ Rotary Award (2008)
*Special Felicitation - Indian Telly Awards (2008)
*Best Anchor for 'Sach Ka Saamna' - Indian Telly Awards (2009)
*Favorite Host for ' Sach Ka Saamna' - Star Parivar Awards (2010)
*Best Anchor for 'Sach Ka Saamna' - Indian Television Academy Awards (2010)
*Youth Icon Award - Big Rajasthan Achievers Awards (2011)
*Best Actor Year end poll by MSN-2011
*Best Actor (for Soundtrack)IRDS Film Awards (2012)

Amor. thumbnail

1. Surya.Ravi
2. nram
3. basanti_diya
4. .Rabi.(Rabi)
5. ruksaar_khan(ruksaar)
6. nailaqureshi
7. angelic eyes(yojnaa)
8. -DeViLsAnGeL-
9. ANKESH --> (bravehearted)
10. starbellz_21
11. kiran_sherry(kiran dii)
12. S a r a h
13. NidaRajeev (nida)
14. lrl rocks(vaishu)
15. sanaa_firoz
16. shareen
17. mahek-e-gulab(pooja)
18. neetaldesai
19. emms
20. brid(Mahi)
21. nyle
22. vivacious virgo
23. pinka_anshu(priyanka)
24. anitathebest
25. ambrinaltaf
26. sujalkideewani
27. togepe30 (Vandana)
28. nazrinkhan (nazu)
29. maroon
30. janubaba253
31. ums5
32. *mansibhatia*
33. rajeev_crazy
34. minnee
35. Naina_lrl
36. yyy
37. CINDRELLA(Preeti)
38. Paru_M
39. amail1601
40. a_b
41. riya_03
42. Rajeev Aamna<33
43. surbhi 01
44. soniya_1010
45. 4ever urs
46. sunaina02
47.d ivyalrl
48. riya_03
49. rajeev-bigfan(Neha)
50. Binky
51..sriti
52. bhaktikaushal
53. **maham**
54. NaVy1985
55. ranjitha
56. violence_peace
57. Souma.N
58. Asha_36
59. iqjaz
60. Uudee(Chandni)
61. dramaholic(Dilbagh)
62. rajeev_deewani
63. Barnali di
64. Trups di
65. me2kool
66. captain_ranveer
67. cool_subha2006
68. komalsirwani
69. salluranifan
70. violence_peace
71. Sweet_sujal
72. rakshi_sweety
73. cutykoo20
74. gktrina(Trina)
75. Ritika
76. Kanak
77. *sowmya*
78. mz.jess
79. Voldemort (Ajay)
80. sweety_rajveer
81. Naina
82. Sarah khan
83. rajnaina
84. Nadia
85. Thaakur Saab
86. moreremix(Sam)
87. Sai-licious
88. lrllover(Nishant)
89. advil
90. KMP14
91. SarraCOMB
92. Stargold
93. Eyescandy
94. Nez-wek.
95. Gorgeouss(rajeev)
96. Sim38
97. Zermina
98. Master_blaster(Mannu)
99. razyfanar(Fatima)
100.soulfry
101. friend forever
102. kiruti
103. maithali
104. cherishlove
105. xxp2xx
106. maria_srk
107. -skylark-
108. Cool_Dipti 109. pihu
110. RAdabest
111. angel16
112. royal prince
113. MURALIDHARAN99
114. aarsow(aarthi)
115. Rajeev_ki_deewa(yamakshi)
116. A*(Amina)
117. CRAZEY4NAMAN
118. shruti_gauri1(shruti)
119. chinmayi
120. tanisha.g
121. tulika_rajeev
122. k\lavenyu
123. ramsha
124. -chitra
125. -seher
126. Neha_K (Neha)
127. mystified (Sofia)
128. scurvy
129.dolon12
130. dost4ever
131. shaina
132. shraddhagupta
133. arsalan
134. pgsks
135. jessica18
136. Henna66
137. Crazy_4_RA
138. goodkashish
139. jyothi_cool
140. sknra 141.danish1
142. Ayesha9000
143. Yamakshi_rajeev
144. Puri_2711
145. sweety_1754
146. princess199
147. -Lennie- 148.Natlu S
149. Sonamlicious (Alinaa)
150. Risal
151. Sumi_162710(sumaiya)
152. CaughtYourHeart
153. waniya_fatima
154. Naughty -beauty(nisha/nighty)
155. oliveya
156. -Laiba 157. sunshinedivya
158. blessingurlove(jenny)
159. Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)
160. Mrs.Rajeev
161. lavanyasffar.
162. pinki901(pria) 163. *kitty*
164. sherry07
165. Amor.(Bharti)
166. nivyan (maha)
167. krishnaria
168. ronojoy_ria
169. sweetangel_25 (sana)
170. Vidushi (lallulal2010)
171.Ishti
172. spvd(deepa)
173. kitty & me
174. akkiii
175. SlovHanda
176. Suhana.dixit
177. Innocent_eyes
178. golu_1677
179. Maharkno1fan (Maha)
180. Vickey
181. -SMay31-
182. papri_27
183. Neetha
184.FarzuIrani
185. -Avi- (Avani)
185. rlrl
186. angeliclooks_me
187. -Priya-

Amor. thumbnail

FC 3
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nram(nigelene)

Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 8
Rajeev Khandelwal FC

nailaqureshi

FC 9
Rajeev Khandelwal FC

nailaqureshi

FC 10
Rajeev Khandelwal FC

nailaqureshi

FC 11
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 12
Rajeev Khandelwal FC

nailaqureshi

FC 13
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
Rajeev Khandelwal Fan Club
farislove(zee diii)
FC 15
Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
togepe 30(vandana)
rajeev-bigfan( neha)
FC 18
Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
amail1601(ammu)
FC 19
>*>Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
SujalkiDeewani ( kinza)
Naz

FC 28
Kiran di

FC 30

FC 33

FC 36

FC 37

Rani
FC 46
Pihu
suri

amail1601

FC 58
Rajeevians Hangout
rv_annie
nida

FC 63
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
varallika

FC 64
Rajeevians Den
rv_annie

FC 68
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
anam_mehrun

FC 77

FC 79
Sumaiya

Fc 91
~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~

ranjitha

FC 92
|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC

skylark

Edited by Amor. - 11 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

Purnima (Puri)
saheligswm (saheli)
Surya.Ravi (suri)
Waniya_Fatima (Fatima)

For any queries & clarification feel free to PM the Management Team 😊

1. Please avoid more than double or triple quoting of posts. Members can quote thrice but more than thrice quoting is not allowed.

2. Please only one person write the captions for any pic

3. Please avoid repetition of pics for Caption

4. Please avoid saying hello or welcome posts

5. Please discuss Rajeev in every of your replies

6.Discussion about SK can be done but please do avoid discussing RA in the FC

7. Similarly,do discuss RN but do avoid topics related to RP

8. If there is any disagreement regarding any post of any member in the FC then the members should first bring the matter to the RKFC Management Team before reporting the post to the moderators. Unnecessary warnings in the fc are not wanted.

9. No one should open new RK FC or any Fc relating to Rajeev Khandelwal without informing the Management team and getting a yes form them. this is to avoid multiplicity of FCs and clash between members regarding the new FC.

Please keep the FC clean and warning free .

This measures are just to avoid unexpected fights and chaos and warnings over here...You r co-operation is sincerely expected.

Please Follow The Following Rules In Order To Keep The RKFC, Clean, Neat Tidy & Warning Free...😊

Regards
Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub Management Team

Amor. thumbnail

Amor. thumbnail

Articles...
Pg 6,7,9,10,14,15,16,20,21,22,24,25,26,27,28

Video-
Pg 25

Pics...
Pg 9,10,17,18,20,22,23,26,27,28
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
This FC Is Open ðŸĨģ
Welcome Rajeevians ðŸĪ—
Hope U all like my L'il Efforts ðŸ˜ģ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Wohooo..93rd Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub..Yaayyy...Yippeee...Party Time... Congo Guys...Lets Rock & Roll..ðŸĨģðŸĪŠ

Bharti very well made home page of the FC..really nice..absolutely beautiful.. well done.👏👏👏
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago