Standing Ovation to Ayesha Kaduskar as Preeti Agarwal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
In last episode of Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, the performance of Ayesha Kaduskar as Preeti Agarwal left us stunned and overwhelmed. ⭐️

The way she brought life to Preeti's charachter we always knew that. But she did not have such scenes where she could portray her ability to emote the emotions in serious scenes. For the first time in the show last night we could watch her talent as actress and for that she deserves standing ovation from us. πŸ‘

We loved loved loved you girl. You were the soul of the episode last night. ❀️

The way you emoted the shock, anger, pain in your face after knowing the truth of Sameer and Naina was so perfect that it was something beyond perfection. πŸ‘πŸΌ

You had anger on your face, you had pain on your face, you had the realization on your face about what was going inside the mind of Sameer and Naina. 😲😑😭

To portray all these emotions all together was not an easy thing. Only rare actors can do that well and you did that. You made us fall in love with you, with your superb acting and we the fans are awaiting to watch more from you in the upcoming episodes. πŸ€—

For you Ayesha Kaduskar
πŸ‘
You are a real star ⭐️

Some unknown facts of Ayesha Kaduskar

She has a stunning resume as an actor.

She has worked in teleserials like  Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani and Chacha Choudhary on Sahara Manoranjan, Majooba Ka Ajooba on Hungama TV, Talaash on DD 1, Rihaee and Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi on Sony, Kanhaan Hoon Main on Star Plus and Suno Har Dil Kuch Kahta Hai on Sahara One. She has been featured in a Zee Telefilm titled Bhairavi.

She has also worked in feature films Saiyan Se Solah Singar (in Bhojpuri co-starring Nagma and Ravi Kishan), White Elephant (a NFDC Film) and the Zor Laga Kay Haiyya with yesteryears' superstar Mithun Chakraborty. Apart from this, Ayesha has been a part of many television shows like Boogie Woogie and COLORS' Chote Miyan. And shortfilms Govindudu Andari Vadele (2014), The Suite Life (2012), Caught in the web (2014). Movie
Agneepath (2012)

You can read one old interview of her here:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/5978-i-never-took-acting-as-a-job-ayesha-kaduskar.htm

Caps from yesterday

Edited by smiley_lizi - 6 years ago
πŸ‘she is a star in born .
Seeing her since childhood n.

Really yesterday was her day only..

Kudos ayeshaaa... .πŸ‘β­οΈ
Awesome post ! Along with this she has a movie coming up, dil junglee... m waiting would definately watch it
Also i lovee Ayesha as well.. so grounded and so talented ... u know you can see her always with her frnds and fan she is smiling
I also read her twiter interview tooo sweet !! :)
Wish her all the best for new movie :)
She is a super talented actor..Loved every bit..Not just now, even from beginning..totally fits the 11th grader..her childishness, tantrums and fun
We have always seen her in a bubbly avtaar, seeing her angry and emotinal was πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ayesha brings life to Preeti. I hope she gets more important tracks in the show.
Originally posted by srkfan05

Awesome post ! Along with this she has a movie coming up, dil junglee... m waiting would definately watch it
Wish her all the best for new movie :)
16 feb 2018 it will be released.
Really an excellent post dedicated to such a talented person!! Ayesha kaduskar really portrayed the character of Preeti with her superb acting skills!! Yesterday's episode was a total bang on episode and Preeti really stunned everyone!! 
She's so talented
Such an amazing person..fans se interact krti h.. co-stars k sath masti krti h..aur acting to superb h hi
I so love her❀️
Ayesha is been a part of many films, tv serials...infact when she started of as Preeti in yudkbh...I was really expecting a strong parallel role for her...I hv seen her work before and hv loved her anyways...while the promo came out once I even misunderstood her to b naina( no offence ashi is d best)...so I really loved yest episode...she had every emotion hurt, anger, concern for her sister, and at the end that kiddish behaviour...she was Excellent...someday in some serial I whd love to see her in d lead role!!!
She is an amazing actress and she was bang on with her expressions yesterday and was really the star for yday... loved her totally πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘