swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan realized how much geet's feelings and emotions are ignored. no one cares to pacify her. Maan was worried for her. he made nandini and raji realized his mistake. I don't know why Maan is not able to ask forgiveness from Geet. Geet is still maintaining distance and making sure to stay away from Maan. Waiting for next dear 
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was a lovely update... Maan stood up for geet... But still is not getting time to talk to him
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Part 14 :
Again hide and seek only. Pyala lab tak aate aate chalak gaya. They were so close to each other still not got a chance to talk. Share their griefs and those unsaid words which they both want to share since long.
Maan gave nicely to Manjeet 👏👏but I know it doesn't effect her much. None is going to change. Reason all are ignoring on name of rules and reputation where girls are forced to behave. I don't understand why always girls behave? Why not men? Bearing others nonsense isn't termed as manners. It's called bearing abuse. But how could narrow minded people will understand the difference between these two lines. Maan k liye naya hai ye sab as first he is male. Second his family not practice this thinking so he felt shocked but just think about Geet who bearing all this since long. First her mother and now legacy passed to her. God knows when all this ends.
Rajji and Nandani apologized.
Daarji also support Maan and settled the matter for a now but what about Geet and Maan. They still need to talk with each other but gathering with crowd isn't seems possible. 
Both think about their accidental kiss. But that wasn't a memory. Don't worry Geet this wasn't your last... Just give Maan one chance and you will get tired of getting kisses from him 😆
Waiting for next dear
Please update soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plz abb to dono ko directly amna samna karwahi do...batt karna bohut jaruri hain
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update after very long time. Thanks a lot. Manjeet mam needs to be taught a lesson. Hmm so maan didn't get to apologize. How hard is it her to speak to Ur own wife for 5 mins? But then he will be tongue tied as well... what next...waiting eagerly...welcome back
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maan very nicely handle situation 
maan can see how badly he hurt n break geet 

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan give good reply to Geet chachi 
But still there is so much distance between them 
Hope now they understand each other 
Also Maan should move forward 
As if not then it may hurt Geet more 
Update soon 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update. . . . . 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Doracake

Where is the 2ND part?

The "res 2"is not for second part. I will be posting links for other ff updates there.

2nd part (part 15) will take some time.

By the way...i have noticed that you never comment or share your views about the updates I post.