Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Big relief maan got to know about Geet being his Pari... That's superb but he should have words with Geet otherwise Geet will think in all wrong way ...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional update
geet is hiding truth from all her friends notice change in her but she smile at them
maan come to geet n shock to know that she is his pari 
he feel hurt seeing geet's reaction for him n regret his own rude act with geet  
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya geet maan ko maaf kar payegi?...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Geet was shock to see Maan over there 
Also she is scared to be closed with him 
As later it make hurt her or he break her heart
Maan was shock to see Geet 
And he thought Geet is his Pari 
That make him happy to know she is his 
Update soon 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
PAYELPATRA thumbnail
Nice update ...Geet ko interview  me Adi se bt hui but usko e nhi pta ki o Maan ki hi office me hai ...nice ...ab agye Maan babu geet k psss ... acha hua ab maan ko pta lga ki Geet hi pari hai ... ab dekhna bss Geet kya kregi
taahir004 thumbnail
Geet praying to her Babaji that so sad so painful as she accepts that she'll be alone in life
she knows her husband loves his lover Pari and eventually the Khurana family will forget her
Geet had an interview with APM Enterprises and for some odd reason I just felt that maybe Maan own this company
Muskan also meets Geet and like Ridzy feels that Geet has changed a lot , well I guess its because the fact that she such a abandoned life from her husband
now this was my most favorite part when Maan entered Geet's room and he admires her he admires his wife and stands patiently for her turn around so he can see her face
and wow you have written both their feelings so well it was portrayed excellent and I could feel just how overwhelmed both were
for Geet it felt like a dream a illusion as she knows Maan never spoke to her at his home then why would he come all the way to hers while for Maan the mixture of solace , happiness , regret yet the pride knowing the woman he has craved for only belongs to him .
the moment Geet turned around she was shocked seeing Maan while he too had thought its some illusion both just staring at each other while Maan the most happiest person at the moment as his Pari turns out to be his wife his Geet and seeing all her marriage symbols makes him even more happy
but then Geet remembers his bitter words and steps back causing Maan pain as he realizes he has hurt her deeply now he feels guilty but for Geet she now accepted the fact that he loves someone else and she also accepts the loneliness of her life  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Part 6

outstanding update! well written! at least Geet shared her feelings with her babaji! she needed to unburden her heart! 

Geet manages to get to the next round of interviews! proud of Geet! she is thinking abt her future! 

no matter how much she pretends, Ridzy has noticed her sadness! 

and then they meet! 

Maan admires Geet! he is shocked as she is his Pari! Geet stunned seeing Maan! 

can understand her reaction! its not easy 4 her to forget is harsh and mean words

update soon 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
already waiting for Part 7 😃
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update
Loved it
Geet gave interview and thinking to leave everything beyond and to start nice life ... She s seeing how Armaan and meera r speaking ... Maan came to handa mansion and geet s shocked ...
Continue soon
Waiting