Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Ye video post kis bewakoof ne ki?😆

Akele mein karte jo karte...Ab poore SM pe chhichhaledar hogi..😆...Classy logon ki classy harkatein..😆
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The party from what am reading had an adult theme to it so what the big deal about it, such stuff is common its a ladies night out of fun which they are allowed to do, now there's a prob in that too? lol. 
    Men are not the enemy a woman is truly the enemy of another woman proven time and time again 
pakeezah thumbnail
And those poor waiters and and staff standing around. Having to witness these bunch of people.  Or maybe this kind of stuff is commonplace. I would have thought one could easily do this in a private room. 
But no. aur uske upar release karlo social media pe. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cory

The party from what am reading had an adult theme to it so what the big deal about it, such stuff is common its a ladies night out of fun which they are allowed to do, now there's a prob in that too? lol. 

Men are not the enemy a woman is truly the enemy of another woman proven time and time again 

Issne men and women ki kahaan se baat aa gayi.. Lot of ppl criticizing are men, lot are women... Aisi toh koi baat nahin ki sirf women are targeting the video.. 
.. Women are women's worst enemies wali nonsense kahaan se aa gayi iss mein? 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Kuch to gadbad hai daya 

Kapoor Girl Gang loving BJ 
Kapoor boy love to flaunt his fuski  

Oh dear. Didn't see this. Now I'm kinda creeped out! Really. Look at her acting. And expressions. What happened to begum? Who advertises ice creams as if they  are in attack mode?
pakeezah thumbnail
. Society is coming full circle and going back to Roman era debauchery where sab kuch acceptable hai. just wait, what what will be released now in name of harmless fun, Their life, their wish argument...
Even on reflection rather than reflex reaction to this..after seeing some,posts saying things like, no harm, it's their life..I still think this is error of judgement by a bunch of 40 year olds on a mammoth size scale. A 40 something mom of two young kids egging her sis to perform a meme of a lewd act on a lewd sculpture, in front of her sisters husband and friends and room of waiters, managers and other random people walking around, and her friend shouting once more once more..( according to some), I call it debauchery. No other words. I mean I get modern, rich, bored but for petes sakes...do some social work or something...is life come to this?

Edited by pakeezah - 6 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did they sing, Happy BlowDay to you? 
I just puked ðŸ¤¢  
How can people eat such a cake. I will die but will never do such thing ever. Not even at gun point. How can people put urinary or excretory organs into their mouth. It is unhygienic n gross. How can they eat food after that. Puke Puke Puke. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by CrystalFatima - 6 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i watched the video comnts aur video main bahot faraq hai