letme_go thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys swati iz very selfish😡😡.she told nimoo tumne sabhkay liye kuchkiya hai kunal kay liye and seghal house kay liye bas apni family kay liye kuch nahi kiya.then she said agar tum apni family ko bachana chati ho too steel all the jewllery 4rm that seghal exhibition.

and rest of the episode was boreing that nimoo mad😡 spend a gud moments with pallash🤢🤢  and kunu was not their in todays episode😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I know, it's almost a whole week minus Kunal and am not liking it much, but I guess when he finally comes back it will be awesome!! The return of Kunal!   👏
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The epi was very boring. Nim-Palash scene 🤢 🤢 and no Kunu 😭 😭
i hate swatiiiiiiiii.......she is 🤢 🤢
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Swati is a hypocrite...what is she exactly doing for her family 🤢 that she questions Nimmo

How dare she question Nims's loyalty when she has done nothing than to cause problems for her family 😡
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavu986

Swati is a hypocrite...what is she exactly doing for her family 🤢 that she questions Nimmo

How dare she question Nims's loyalty when she has done nothing than to cause problems for her family 😡

I agree with that.  Swati is only loyal to herself, but I think it's her desperation talking and not her, which causes her to self-destruct.  She knows she is helpless and feeling bitter about being "deserted" by her lover.  She doesn't have Nimmo's strength of character to walk away from someone she loves.  And Nimmo knows the last thing her family needs is another tragedy so she is keeping mum about her illness.  Her sister is a silly goose and Nimmo is a true soldier. 

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
Preet78 thumbnail
Ya Swati is getting to much now adays.
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trina1

I agree with that.  Swati is only loyal to herself, but I think it's her desperation talking and not her, which causes her to self-destruct.  She knows she is helpless and feeling bitter about being "deserted" by her lover.  She doesn't have Nimmo's strength of character to walk away from someone she loves.  And Nimmo knows the last thing her family needs is another tragedy so she is keeping mum about her illness.  Her sister is a silly goose and Nimmo is a true soldier. 

True that...Nims has strength that her sisters lack maybe that is y I have liked her so far...even though what she did to Kunal was wrong I guess everyone has different approaches to things n she did what she felt was right...if someone deserves her true love...it is Nims...she has always tried to give others happiness n love she should get some in return now from Kunal only though...no Palash plz🤢
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
london is calling her......london to swati
trina_saras thumbnail

True that...Nims has strength that her sisters lack maybe that is y I have liked her so far...even though what she did to Kunal was wrong I guess everyone has different approaches to things n she did what she felt was right...if someone deserves her true love...it is Nims...she has always tried to give others happiness n love she should get some in return now from Kunal only though...no Palash plz🤢

I know, let Kunal come back and patch up with Nimmo and vice versa.  Palash is just too dry for me to watch a whole episode of him.