Where I can watch "Rangrasiya" online?

soysuva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
ColourTV videos for "Rangrasiya" on youtube are blocked, so I can't watch it on there. Is there any source I can watch this tv series online (english subtitles would be nice too, but I have little hope for it - so just trying to find the raws to watch)? I'll even pay for subscription if it's under $10 a month.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You can download the Voot app...no subtitles but no charges either
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think episodes with English subtitles are available 
arezoo.sabti thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Dear friend soysuva I do not know if I can to name any site Or not But anyway I say There is a site that has almost all Indian serials name of site ishttp://lodynet.com/

Edited by arezoo.sabti - 6 years ago
arezoo.sabti thumbnail
Originally posted by: arezoo.sabti

Dear friend soysuva I do not know if I can to name any site Or not But anyway I say There is a site that has almost all Indian serials name of site ishttp://lodynet.com/

arezoo.sabti thumbnail
This is an arabic site but they put the serials in the original language(Indian )and I do not know Do they have english subtitles or not?    

Medhavini thumbnail
Try this site:

Sensiz Olmaz 170 Blm Rang Rasiya Trke Altyaz Izle (Change 170 to any other number of the episode you want to watch) 

It does not have English subtitles but at least you can enjoy the serial...

I am in USA & this site works for me. Unfortunately a few episodes have the sound muted at certain parts. 
soysuva thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

You can download the Voot app...no subtitles but no charges either

Tried voot. It's blocked by my country. ðŸ˜­

Edit: I found a work around it, I used a vpn and it seems to work. Though the videos on youtube are still blocked. Only voot videos work through the vpn so far. :D
Edited by soysuva - 5 years ago