Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseWine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
But We still don't know too much about Shiv. Who was He? Did he have a family? We do know how Shiv, Sharanya and his best friend met. So hopefully the good old war starts soo between evil and good. 
I still want to know umm exactly where does Shiv go? Another dimension..disappears to where?
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Let's spam thr pages😆
I love dayout segments

Mere khayal mein..ye kabhi hone nahi Wala ðŸ˜†
He never shares the location of his house, not even a picture, leave alone a day out😆
We could get a gym segment though! But I guess he has cut down on workouts as well!
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

I'm sure she hasn't and I hope there's more to it😳 Otherwise it would be too boring... I hope we get more fb scenes of Shiv as well😳

Sharanya remembers her life with Shiv...she doesn't contemplate much on others at all. If she had noticed anything odd about Vyoms behavior back in her college days, she would have remembered and shared it with Shiv right?

Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseWine

But We still don't know too much about Shiv. Who was He? Did he have a family? We do know how Shiv, Sharanya and his best friend met. So hopefully the good old war starts soo between evil and good. 

I still want to know umm exactly where does Shiv go? Another dimension..disappears to where?

Yeah his sudden twilight mein disappearing thing is questionable...I think he's either hiding something or lying about something. 
Edited by Ranified009 - 6 years ago
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

But I think she did!! It's that they are just connecting the flashback

With present scenes...only those are shown now...cz she remembering everything at one go would not go with the story right now...cz it's a tensed atmosphere!! 
There is still the mystery of dagger n white shirt!! And vyoom will burst out at any moment from now...he is too uncomfortable in his good boy shoes now a days!!

We got a flashback of Vyom being stabbed from Odhnis vision?
Shiv never saw who killed him, so it's not possible that he's mincing with this stabbing. 
And even if he had done something like that with Vyom, for Sharanya's sake, or for anyother reason, he's totally avoiding it's mention. Is that even a thing or just a blooper vended to confuse us, back at that time?
And Vyom in college didn't wear those geeky glasses which were shown in that stabbing sequence. 
Moreover, why would the Bedi's preserve that shirt and that dagger if that were Vyom's? That too with Shivs photo.
I think that shirt was Shiv's fathers🤔
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv has a big mystery...we have to wait
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharanya Shiv back story has to be revealed
krish_1 thumbnail
Saranya had a vision of vyoom being stabbed...so I guess it's one of his suicidal tricks!!
Maybe shiv has a reason for that...if he violates that he would have to play a penality...but I think in future he will have to and then saranya would come to know about it... maybe the penality would be he would have to leave earth...cz in that hospital scene he holds his hands all night and disappears when the sunlight hits...so it's not anything new,or a blooper...

The scene felt like he doesn't want saranya to know about it...
Yeah...the old lock theory of romi could be correct!!
It's the most apt one according to the situation now!!
Also...I think shiv was under bedi observation way before he got killed... maybe when they came to know about shiv's past!!
Vyoom had glasses...one of the scenes in early episodes had saranya talking to vyoom that they should tell parents...in that he is wearing glasses...but the actual scene is vyoom observing saranya shiv and he is going to break his glasses!!(same dress,same location!!)
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new AT🥳 
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kaal kya hoga bhai?????

Bedi house mein Freddy ki entry ke siwa?? 🤔