26.01.2018:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

H.A.P.P.Y         R.E.P.U.B.L.I.C       D.A.Y

Part 1

Sameer  gives Naina the card. Naina smiles for a minute but is about to tear it when other kids give Naina congratulations card. She smiles at Sameer. BG- Dil hua tera dewana. Sameer smiles seeing her with the kids. He leaves from there. 

Sameers friends tell Munna that Swati is here. He says glad she is alone. However Swati has with her parents. Munna asks Pandit to hide him. Swati asks where is Ketu? Right then Naina comes with her uncle. Munna keeps signalling Pandit but Pandit blabbers. He says Principal sir is here. Take your seat. Munna goes to his place. Principal welcomes all students and parents. 

He recites a poem:
Vidyalay ek mandir hai jiski karni chahiye stuti
Iss mauke pe ek vidyarthi karne ja raha hai khas prastuthi.

Principal calls out to Sameer. Naina is stunned. All clap. Sameer comes on the stage. He keeps looking at Naina. Sameer says today the best student will be felicitated. He says no student is best without their teachers and so we will reward our teachers. Teacher comments that they are trying to cover their mistakes. Sameer says this is not to cover up our actions but to sincerely felicitate them for sacrificing their today to build their future. 

Nainas uncle says din expect he respects teachers so much. Naina says same here. Sameer calls his friends and they give a bouquet to all the teachers. Swati asks Naina what is he upto? Naina thinks it must be his new trick or bet. Sameer calls Rakesh to the stage.

At home Tayaji tells Mota Bhai when will the vegetables and other things come? Pooja feeds dadi sweet. Bela asks Pooja where is her saree? She cant remember and Bela takes her to look for saree. Presswala comes and Bela asks why are you here.

Sameer keeps calling to Rakesh. Swati asks Naina where is he? Naina says not  here. Too Arjun to doc. Chachaji also comments that he should have been here. Principal tells Sameer that Rakesh ji is not here. Reward the others. Sameer is about to call some one else when Rakesh comes saying WAIT.

Narrator -- 
In school many participate in contests. If you win, get trophy, if lose, get certificate. I tried to make a long jump by calling Rakesh sir there. If i failed, i did end up in Delhi. I knew that Rakesh sir had color in his suit but lacked respect which he always craved. I used that to make Naina smile. 

Part 2

Swati tells Naina, look your dad is here. All clap as Sameer gives Rakesh a bouquet. Naina happily claps. Sameer takes his blessings. Naina is emotional. Chachaji says was sure he would come, wont be able to control himself seeing you getting awarded. Naina is teary eyed. Rakesh sits on the podium with other teachers. Sameer smiles at Naina.

Dadi tells Arjun to eat else he will be thin as Rakesh. She has a contest of drinking juice. Dadi freezes. All rush to check on her. Tayji comments maybe she passed away. Dadi unfreezes and says am completely fine and God wont listen to u. Tayji quietly says so sad. Dadi asks her not to blabber. Right then Shefali comes with gifts. She greets Dadi. 

Part 3

Shefali asks Arjun how are you? Arjun says you can see. Dadi says dont say such things. You will soon be fit. Shefali agrees. She says room is empty for your guests Bela aunty. Tayji says no, dont want. Dadi asks why? Tayji says they eat non veg. Shefali says we wont eat non veg till the marriage. Dadi praises Shefali for the thoughtfulness and chides Tayji. Shefali says bye to all and leaves.

Sameer says now calling on stage the student on whom not just the school but we are also proud of her. We all want to be like her. She is the best student of the year... Naina Agarwal. Sameer calls Naina on the stage. Naina walks upto the stage. She doesnt respond to Sameers smile. They look at each other for a while. She finally smiles at him. Sameer says we all wish that Naina keeps progressing in her life and may success touch her feet. Hope no pain touch Naina and she keeps smiling like this. BG- Ishq meri bandagi hai. They smile at each other. Sameers friends keep clapping saying Sameer will get us in trouble. If Rakesh notices, he will be in trouble. Sameers friends keep screaming Naina, Naina. Rakesh & Sameer asks them to sit quiet. Preeti claps. Sameer invites all teachers to join to give Naina the BEST STUDENT AWARD. Principal says only one is enough. Sameer says then Rakesh sir as he is Naina's father and a teacher too. Principal agrees. Rakesh hesitates but relents. Sameer gives the trophy to Rakesh to give to Naina. 

Narrator---
Sameer the first hero and also the first villain of my life. That day Sameer did such a thing that only a true hero can do for his heroine. He fulfilled my long standing wish. His one attempt made me get one thing i had been dying to have...i.e. ..Dads love. The warmth of Sameers love melted my anger. 

Rakesh gives Naina the award and blesses her. All clap. 

Precap --- BG- Le jayenge. Poojas haldi is going on. Sameer runs into Naina and ends up throwing the haldi thal. Haldi falls on Sameer-Naina and others. Sameer smiles seeing Naina covered in haldi.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this Live update ARMU!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awesome ending. Loved the precap also. ðŸ˜³
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much dear. ðŸ˜Š
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode and nice update...
BTW Happy Republic Day
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update Di ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—
Finally Naina got her father's love on her special day ðŸ˜ƒ
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the excellent WU Tanu! It was a lovely episode.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update ... lovely episode ..

Finally naina's anger will begin to melt from here on ... been a while !!
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update