Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

|- Shot one -| Unwanted?

Walking towards the balcony, she stood near the window. Gazing out, her gaze lingered at the moon. The silver moon illuminated the sky, flaunting its beauty amongst the several stars. Atmosphere was lit up with the beautiful scenario. One could forget his every worry in that serene beauty.

The night being, her marriage night, she was in her husband's room, which had officially become her too. Clutching her bridal outfit in her fists, she inhaled a sharp breath. Nervousness, a little excitement engulfs every bride but her face was poker, showing hardly any emotion. She seemed neither excited nor scared. Rather, something else had taken over her, which probably had disturbed her.

Being lost in herself, she startled with the sudden sound she heard, of the door getting, opened. Neither did she move a bit nor did she turn back to see who it was. She very, well knew. She held the capacity to feel his presence even before her eyes could catch his sight, visibly. Her hold unknowingly tightened on her clothing, lips parted a little as unknown fears made their places in her heart.

Another sound hit her ears when the person locked the door from inside. Her fingers played with her dress when she felt some insane sensations dancing in her stomach. The environment of the room changed into something, which could not be, described. She reached out her hand to the window, breathing faster than usual when she felt him advancing towards her. Absolute silence echoed in the room except his footsteps. With his each step, her heart kept beating a little faster. 

Her gaze shifted to ground quickly as she felt him, right behind her. Sliding his hand around her bare waist, he settled them on her stomach and pulled her towards himself, making her soft body collide with his hard one. Settling his chin on her shoulder, he breathed in her fragrance. Her eyes shut hard with his proximity. Turning her around, he caressed her cheeks. Scooping her face in his palms, he leaned towards her face. Eyes still closed, her lips slowly curved in a soft smile and a blush but more than that, they curved in satisfaction.

Roaming his gaze all over her figure, he said something, which snapped her eyes wide open.

"You were expecting this right?" His bitter voice rang in her ears. It was not the tone, a husband talks his newly wedded wife with, but rather it was a tone surpassing the adjective 'harsh'. Sarcasm and disgust, both dipped from it.

She looked at him only to witness his bloodshot red eyes. Her eyes filled with tears to see nothing beyond anger and hatred in his eyes for her. Staring in those eyes, she tried to figure out anything, anything but alas, she was, kissed with disappointment. 

Before she could react, he grabbed her arm, pulling her roughly. "What did you think? I will come and say 'I love you' and all huh? You wanted this right. Fine, you got it. You got my name, my home, a tag of 'Mrs. Shaurya Khanna' but get this one thing clear as crystal water in your head that you will never get me. Did you hear me? You.Will.Never.Get.Me." Emphasizing on every word in the last sentence, he continued. "Enjoy being my wife and everything else but outside of this room, alright? You are Mrs. Shaurya Khanna for my family and this world but for me, you are unwanted, just unwanted."

A thick layer of tears made her vision blur. As she struggled to set her hand free, he clutched her arm even more, hurting her and the next moment, he pushed her away with a jerk, leaving his red imprints on her arm. The sudden force misbalanced her. He turned away, not caring... neither with the fact that he had hurt her, nor for the tears, her eyes had started shedding.

She rubbed her arm slightly as it pained. The area had turned red. She hissed but soon, her entire attention went to him, not giving a damn anymore to her hurt. "Shaurya, please listen to me once. I didn't want to..." She tried holding his hand but he backed off shrugging her hand aside.

"Listen? To you?" he laughed bitterly. It was near a death experience to her, witnessing his behaviour.

Decreasing the distance between them, he took a step closer. Holding her chin, he lifted it up harshly. "Listen to a liar like you? You betrayed me and that is it for me. I did tell you to stop this marriage, didn't I? Do you remember the reply you gave me? That my happiness matters to you the most and you anyhow will not let this happen," mocking a laugh, he became outraged, "you are a selfish girl, a gold digger who wanted my money and status, so now be with it. Enjoy but don't, don't you dare interfere in my life."

Her petite body frame shivered with his ruthless behaviour, harsh words along with never ending accusations. What, he said, affected her terribly! Seeing her eyes burning with tears, he left her.

Somehow, composing herself, she looked again in his eyes, hoping he would read them just like, he used to do but he averted his gaze, turning away, refusing to look at her. Her face drained as if her soul left her body. She held onto the table near her, when everything around her suffocated her.

"How can I betray you Shaurya? I didn't have any other option," Mehek tried explaining things to him.

"Shut up. Just shut the hell up, Mehek. Do not give me false explanations. You could have stopped this but why would you? You didn't refuse because you wanted all this," Shaurya moved away from from her. His anger was at its peak.

A fresh stream of tears made its way through her eyes. "No, Shaurya..." Her words died in air when she watched him asking her to stop, showing his palm to her. His eyes poured into her, which were ready to burst any time. Not waiting for a minute more, he forced his feet to take him away from there. 

Being too shocked to react anything, she went numb. Shutting the door behind, he disappeared from her eyes sight. She did not know, till how many minutes, she kept staring at the door before she changed the direction of her legs. With fumbling steps, she managed to reach the bed. Her legs gave up, then, and there and she crashed with the bed, falling on it. She hid her face in the pillow, sobbing and weeping uncontrollably. By the time he was there, she did hold herself but as he left, her control too left with him. She could no longer handle her emotions.

"I love you Shaurya. I love you," she cried aloud. 

Shaurya walked aimlessly on a deserted road. His feet kept moving, his mind known of the destination it wanted to reach. Wandering there, his face had unmasked the anger it held for long. Dominated by a profound sadness, his figure was stiff. Seemed to have lost his everything today, he just kept walking. His pace was slow, unsteady as if he had no place to cross. He walked barefoot, as if willing to punish himself. Stumbling upon a stone, his foot got hurt; which, brought him back to reality, snapping him out of his thoughts. Looking around, he realized... he had come far, really far. 

"Did not want to do this, I did not want to do this, Mehek. I am sorry. I am so sorry. I love you Mehek, I love you," he fell on his knees confessing his love for her. Pressing his palms on the road, he screamed her name in the air. 

The atmosphere got filled with the loud thunders, and, lightening. Was even God, unhappy that day? Clouds burst out, pouring, with all their almighty. Did whole universe cry that day when it separated two souls, which, were, meant to be with each other?

His heart shrieked out loudly from inside, but nothing escaped from his mouth. He did not move a bit from his position. He did not care about the raindrops, hitting his body, soaking him drenched. 

Ishq Me Jaane Kaisi, Ye Bebasi Hai,

Dhadkano Se Milkar Bhi Dil Tanha Hai,

Regards
-Harshada

Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 means something u want to update πŸ˜ƒ
Wow super update so they got married but why he is behaving like this he lives her but pretend to hate her but why pls continue soon  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anuteja - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

I m here to res as well

🀣 Misti hum kitne bhuke hi  update keliye hi na. i
Manjulaiju thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mei kyo peeche hat jaoo. Mei bi res. πŸ˜†
Unres.
Harshada is it a one shot or continuation will be thereπŸ˜‰
After reading the story i couldn't restrain me from asking this question.
That was a beautifully written one.
MS & SK both love each other.  But SK was not ready to accept MS as his wifeπŸ˜• MS has been forced for this marriage. After marriage their 1st night spolied by misunderstandings. 
Continue soon  Harshada.
Eagerly waiting for next update. 
Thanks. 
Edited by Manjulaiju - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjulaiju

Mei kyo peeche hat jaoo. Mei bi res. πŸ˜†

Manju  rumal dalo jaldi hame update mile Wala hi
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuteja

Res  means something u want to update πŸ˜ƒ

Thats right.😊 I have updated it.
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey harshada
You talked about commitments
What commitments
If its personal then you can reject to answer itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

I m here to res as well

I hope you will like it.
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagun_2702

Hey harshada

You talked about commitments
What commitments
If its personal then you can reject to answer itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Yes, personal commitments Shagun.😊 Life has been crazy for me. I haven't had got any time to be here. College stuff was more than enough to consume my time and now this health issue... it has been terrible all along.
Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago