bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am back this os is on current track where sameer is doing everything to win naina's love and trust back in aggarwal house so this is just a random thought on current track and story line hope you all like it so here it goes

Sameer is winning everyone's heart and trust in aggarwal house he helps in distributing cards in pooja's wedding he is also helping bela chaji and taiji in every work of marriage at the same time he is also taking care of arjun really well and because of that rakesh and arjun also has to stay calm sameer is not giving them chance to insult him and naina is also melting towards sameer his constant effort's and apologizes makes naina restless and effected the way he helps bela chaji and taiji ,the way he plays with preeti, the way he get along with parlay and pooja except rakesh and arjun everyone start to like sameer their perception is changed towards sameer even they treated him like a family member naina who is deeply hurt by the on bet is also realizing changes in sameer she also realizes that now he is not a old sameer maheshwari who hurt her even munna and pundit also tells naina that now sameer truly loves you and he is only getting change just because of you naina who deeply loves sameer has many fears she does not know how to control her emotions and feelings in front of sameer she does not want to get betrayed by sameer but her heart is melting towards sameer by each passing day it has been 3 weeks since sameer enters in naina's house and spends his whole day with arjun and everyone he goes to his own home very late because he loves to spend maximum time with naina but in today morning sameer did not come naina who was waiting for sameer realizes that sameer did not come today she feels restless she gets worried about sameer when she gets to know about sameer's accident news from munna and pundit she feels hurt because she can't see sameer in pain she spend whole day very sadly next day she decided to meet sameer because she can't torture her self like this staying a way from sameer she decided to for give sameer and gives him one chance she calls swati and tells her about everything swati and naina both leaves from school and directly goes to sameer's home when they reach there munna and pandit greets both who also comes to meet sameer swati stays in living with munna and pundit and naina goes to sameer's room to meet sameer she knocks the door when sameer's says her to come in when naina enters in room sameer gets astonished yo see his happiness was evident on his face to see naina in his room in his house although after his accident he has little hope that may be naina will come to meet him he was also missing naina badly from past 24 hours which he spends in his own house for bed rest he also wants to get well soon to met naina but he never thought that naina will come he ask naina to sit on chair both share deep eye lock

Sameer:hey naina

Naina:hey

Sameer: you know what naina I was missing you badly but I never thought that you wil come here to meet me I am so happy naina I can't tell you how happy I am right now

Naina:sameer I only come here because I was worried for you don't be so happy

Sameer:I know naina you love me and that's why you care for me and get worried about me and today you come here it's mean you are forgiving me right

Naina:yes I am forgiving you but you have to made promise yo me that from now you will never break my trust

Sameer :naina I promise I will never break you're trust and I will never hurt you agina even I promise I will never lie about anything to you I will always tell truth to you that's my promise plzzz make me you're special friend again I love you I really do I can't stay way from you

Naina:sameer it will take some time to be normal again you know na it's not easy for me to move on and forget about everything but I forgive you from the bottom of my heart I know now you are a complete changed person plzzz give me some time for this relationship

Sameer :take you're own time naina I can wait for you I will not force you for anything I promise I love you I can wait for you Mrs naina sameer maheshwari

Naina feels shy and blushes on sameer's love confession sameer thought to tease naina for a while

Sameer:naina you are blushing like I kiss you come on I only call you m.rs naina sameer maheshwari and you are blushing like a tomato

Naina:I am not blushing (trying hard to control on feelings and emotions ) you are dreaming sameer

Sameer:oh so you are not blushing i will make you confess that you are blushing

With this sameer pulls naina towards him naina directly landed on his chest she was breathing heavily the close physical proximity is making her blush and nervous more sameer kiss on his cheeks and nose and naina completely gets lost in sameer's touch and kisess she hugs sameer tightly and sameer also hugs her back both stay in each others arms for some time after a while naina breaks the hugs and gets up from sameer and sits on chair

Sameer :come on naina it's you're own home and room and I am also you'res so plzzz don't feel un comfortable here it is our room and don't worry soon you also have to come here when we both get married we have to make many memories here

Naina:sameer now plzzz take of you're self and you're also happened because of you're carelessness next time do promise me you will never increase you're bike and care speed else I will not even talk to you

Sameer:okk I promise but don't say you will not talk to me I can't bear you're silence and anger I will die

Naina:don't even dare to talk about I will not bear

Sameer:naina tell me which place you like to go for honeymoon ?

Naina:stop behaving like a kid chee how shameless you are getting to talk to me about honeymoon

Sameer:why should I feel shame you are mine naina sirf meri why I would feel shame I love you and will only get married to you

Naina:you are getting really shame less first you talk about kissing me now you are talking about honeymoon

Sameer:naina you are blushing like a bride come on when we will get married then what will you do ? you even don't any idea what kind of dreams I am seeing from past many days ? I even don't show you a trailer of my dreams I have kissed you many times in my dreams and even spend honeymoon in my dreams like a husband wife

Naina:chee chee I am leaving sameer I have to go home you are getting to much now a days

Before naina moves towards the door sameer gets up from bed and pulls naina towards him closely and held her wrist tightly and place a kiss on naina's lips and naina who was shocked at sameer's action kiss him back unknowingly lost in sameer's charm sameer also gives light kisses on naina's neck and face naina blushed and feels shivering inside her body getting so close to sameer sameer who was hugging naina tightly realizes that his marks is on naina's neck he gets possessive for naina and gives his jacket to naina and ask her to Wear it naina was getting confused when sameer takes him towards mirror of his room

Sameer:naina plzz wear the jacket actually on you're neck my marks are showing I don't want anyone else to see it and also wash you're face you're lips are swollen because of my kiss

Naina:OK don't worry you wait I will wash my face and then I will wear the jacket just wait

With this naina washes his face and dry her face and wears the jacket

Naina:it's all because of you I was going outside in this state just because of you my lips was swollen and all that marks come on my body m.r maheshwari feel some shame

Sameer :why would I feel shame you are mine I can kiss you anywhere on anytime and you are also mine and only mine I can't even allow anyone to look at you an only I have the right to give you that kind of marks and kisses m.rs sameer maheshwari go now swati must be waiting for you else if you stay here for 2 minutes more then I will not control my heart and will not allow you to go

With this sameer hugs naina and kiss on her lips again and says sorry in her ears closely and leaves naina an naina rushes towards the door and leaves

Do comments and hit likes do tell me what do you think about that I know may be many mistakes is in this is but do forgive me I am not a professional writer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Awe that was cute n romantic.. sameer ssly aisa hi h krne wala hai .