Tejasswi Prakash bridal look (Bollywood Life article)

DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Tejasswi Prakash is one of the young fashionistas of the TV industry. Offscreen, she does not hesitate from flaunting her toned back and hourglass figure in gowns but onscreen she is a picture of elegance in Indian wear. The actress is a household name with her portrayal of Diya in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya. On the show, she is seen in lehengas with sexy blouses in bright colours. With her good sense of style, Tejasswi is quite admired by young fans. On her Insta, we can see her in dresses, gowns and denims. She is blessed with long legs, so even hot pants look great on her.

With the ongoing track, Diya i.e. Tejasswi's character will be seen getting married where the viewers will get to see her in different avatars. The actress' look for the wedding sequence is classy and elegant. The show revolves around Rajasthani background and the dcor, so costumes are quite heavy. But fans will see a new look in the upcoming wedding episodes as her character gets more contemporary. A source from the channel said, "She has broken all barriers and will she seen in a look that has never been shown on television. She wanted to stand out and not follow the basic Rajputi look, which she has been seen in since inception.

From her engagement to her wedding day, the makers have decided to keep her look subtle yet elegant and graceful. For the engagement, she will be seen wearing a floral lehenga which is as light like a feather with sequined blouse and very subtle make up with no lipstick as well. Similarly, her look for Sangeet is simple with net kurti and basic pants.

P.s : For the rest of the article along with the pics.. open the link😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Ratan wears something good in his sorry Abhay and Diya's marriage.
DiRa_Love thumbnail
She in her wedding dress looks ... awesome... i have no words to explain... my little little heart
desiseriesfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sravani_Rao

She in her wedding dress looks ... awesome... i have no words to explain... my little little heart

What are doing here Sravani? Aunty tumhari pitai karenge saath me ham loga kabhi.
DiRa_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy505

What are doing here Sravani? Aunty tumhari pitai karenge saath me ham loga kabhi.

She's sleeping😛... but i just can't take away my eyes from her pic dude...
desiseriesfan thumbnail

Aye Ghumyoo...
desiseriesfan thumbnail

Btw my mother is also sleeping. Before sleeping she told me to sleep. 😆
Edited by nancy505 - 6 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is looking awesome and damn gorgeous in all those anarkali suits and lehengas..❤️Thanks to the makers finally they have changed her looks from those typical aged looks.Edited by pranurosid - 6 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is looking so pretty 
She carries every outfit like a pro!
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

She is looking so pretty 

She carries every outfit like a pro!

Well Said👏