Is Tanuja still an Eternal Lover of Rishi?

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Post seven years leap, Tanuja has largely been Natasha's mother and AK's faithful and best possible care-taker. Coming to the current TanShek marriage track, she has quite frequently promised and shown her commitment to keep AK's trust in her.   

If we look at the core concept of Kasam, we find reincarnation and eternal love of TanShi.  We all know that Tanuja was reborn only for fulfilling that KASAM that she has made to RIshi in her previous birth. But now she doesn't want to remember at all that she was reborn for Rishi. She has so much of commitment for keeping AK's trust on her but in a serious note, what's about her position regarding the very KASAM that she has made to Rishi in the previous birth?

All I can say at the moment is that currently Tanuja is not Rishi's eternal lover, she is only Natasha's Mother.  

Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly the cvs ruined the concept. It seems more of one sided love story. Always Rishi trying and convincing. Anyways kuch bhi ho Tanshi marrg is going to happen only. So its better keep aside Tanuja character and enjoy the show. After reunioun her character will improve I hope. Till then lets enjoy only Rishi and his antics as Eternal love concept totally ruined.
paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me tanshi itself not an eternal lovers. I hope  tanshi marriage  happen and after that  we could get back our eternal lovers tanshi
Cchavi thumbnail
To be very honest there r only two eternal lovers in kasam. Abhishek n Netra. Rishi n Tanuja both r villains. Sometimes Rishi's character is destroyed n sometimes Tanuja's character is destroyed only to make Abhishek n Netra characters great. So basically Chipshek r eternal lovers not of each other but AK is eternal lover of Tanuja n Netra is eternal lover of Rishi. Shame on these creatives who can't differentiate between leads n sides characters. Shame on them for destroying such beautiful story of Rishi Tanu N turning it into AK Netra so called mahaan pyaar n tyaag love story. Hats of Ssharad n kratika who r still carrying this show on their shoulders inspite of their characters being completely butchered by creatives, writers. Edited by Cchavi - 6 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lornab

Exactly the cvs ruined the concept. It seems more of one sided love story. Always Rishi trying and convincing. Anyways kuch bhi ho Tanshi marrg is going to happen only. So its better keep aside Tanuja character and enjoy the show. After reunioun her character will improve I hope. Till then lets enjoy only Rishi and his antics as Eternal love concept totally ruined.

Tiya, yes I've questioned Tanuja's current status as Eternal Lover of Rishi,  however I'm not in a position to accept that Rishi has been the Eternal lover of Tanuja.  My serious question on Rishi is that he has failed to find the connection between Tanu and Tanuja. Plus, now Rishi has been showing an enormous trust for Nethra (preleap he never did like that with  Tanuja as he frequently saw her with suspicious eyes) just like Tanuja has been doing with AK, Tanuja has frequently told him that Nethra is the prime factor blocking him from her but Rishi has never bothered to find why Tanuja has been saying like that about Nethra frequently.  

Overall both the leads have been poorly presented and their character doesn't justify that they are the actual leads of the show. 
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No koi love nai hai show mein kuch nai hai sirf chipshek mahnta only pehly leads k illawa sub ki izzat hai hr waqt leads ki bezati on short note CV NY bera garakh kr diya show ka no trust no love no story no excitement👎🏼
arya1210 thumbnail
Too much upset with her character now a days.Pata nhi kya hoa hamari tanuja ko.Want her back.Not liking this Tanuja
Divya333 thumbnail
I am highly disappointed with her character now. Can't say anything. CVs ruined everything..love story of two eternal lovers, Reincarnation, Charm n Mainly characters...everything they ruined.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Post seven years leap, Tanuja has largely been Natasha's mother and AK's faithful and best possible care-taker. Coming to the current TanShek marriage track, she has quite frequently promised and shown her commitment to keep AK's trust in her.   

If we look at the core concept of Kasam, we find reincarnation and eternal love of TanShi.  We all know that Tanuja was reborn only for fulfilling that KASAM that she has made to RIshi in her previous birth. But now she doesn't want to remember at all that she was reborn for Rishi. She has so much of commitment for keeping AK's trust on her but in a serious note, what's about her position regarding the very KASAM that she has made to Rishi in the previous birth?

It is COMMITMENT that is keeping BOTH Tanuja and Rishi away from each other. If commitment for keeping AK's trust on her ( for good things done as a character - not as a viewer ) is not allowing her to fulfill her promise then equally Rishi's commitment towards Netra-Tanya & promise made to family is keeping him away from Tanuja. BOTH are not willing to accept their respective partners as both love each other. Why their love is not experienced by Viewers ? Why one feels d ' Eternal lover ' is missing ?

Kasam is fulfilled by both Rishi and Tanuja but circumstances is not allowing them to be together in person but their promise of love is still there -  together - even when NOT TOGETHER. 

I completely see Eternal love in TanShi . Let the commitment open d gate of MU - one may see TanShi as one - PHYSICALLY but mentaly - THEY ARE ALREADY ONE - which is beautiful to see.

All I can say at the moment is that currently Tanuja is not Rishi's eternal lover, she is only Natasha's Mother.  

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Forgot to add - It is the repeat of scenes and dialogues that blocked Viewers mind to experience - THEIR beautiful love.
Edited by Chitra_11 - 6 years ago