Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

Forgot to add - It is the repeat of scenes and dialogues that blocked Viewers mind to experience - THEIR beautiful love.

yes its circumstances that r keeping them away
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

Forgot to add - It is the repeat of scenes and dialogues that blocked Viewers mind to experience - THEIR beautiful love.

Chitra, I appreciate your thought and you're clear in what you are trying to put forward. I am fully aware that different people have different perceptions regarding any scene or character of role. As a viewer, I've some serious observations which have led me to question the present status of Tanuja as the ETERNAL LOVER of Rishi. 

1. TanShek Marriage Mehendi Event
During this event, there appeared 'R' on her hand, which she didn't like at all & immediately forced the girl to replace with 'A'. Why did she do so?  
She has frequently said to AK that she is marrying him only for the sake of Natasha nothing more than that. If that's the reason why should she wipe out that R and replace it with A, why such a strong emphasis on AK? People said that in the same situation Tanu had not done the same,  she had accepted R on her palm thinking it's the game of fate. 

2. Removing Rishi's Ring
She happily wore the bangles given by AK but she removed the ring that Rishi has put on her finger. Why did she do so?  AK hadn't said it. Since,  their marriage is only in the name, what problems she would have if she had the ring of her ETERNAL LOVER in her finger? She not only removed the ring but also didn't bother to pick it up and show some attachment to it. 

3. Moreover, she knows the very reason for her rebirth and she also knows what the fate wants but why she frequently like to ignore that. Why doesn't she get repeated FBs of her that very KASAM given to Rishi just before her death in the previous birth? Now, how can she believe that she can replace Rishi by AK in her life? These all stuffs would have been logical if she was unknown about the fact of her rebirth but that is not the case. 

Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cchavi

To be very honest there r only two eternal lovers in kasam. Abhishek n Netra. Rishi n Tanuja both r villains. Sometimes Rishi's character is destroyed n sometimes Tanuja's character is destroyed only to make Abhishek n Netra characters great. So basically Chipshek r eternal lovers not of each other but AK is eternal lover of Tanuja n Netra is eternal lover of Rishi. Shame on these creatives who can't differentiate between leads n sides characters. Shame on them for destroying such beautiful story of Rishi Tanu N turning it into AK Netra so called mahaan pyaar n tyaag love story. Hats of Ssharad n kratika who r still carrying this show on their shoulders inspite of their characters being completely butchered by creatives, writers.

I fully agree with you. The Director, Writers and CVs have now successfully transformed its leads into villain like avatar. Don't know how far they will go in this process.  
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Too much upset with her character now a days.Pata nhi kya hoa hamari tanuja ko.Want her back.Not liking this Tanuja

Arya, this Tanuja is The Mother not The Eternal Lover. In fact, she is the most helpless mother 
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru000

For me tanshi itself not an eternal lovers. I hope  tanshi marriage  happen and after that  we could get back our eternal lovers tanshi

wow paru nice dp...❤️BTW you are totally ri8 both tanshi arent eternal lovers...
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Arya, this Tanuja is The Mother not The Eternal Lover. In fact, she is the most helpless mother 

but sun aru is ri8...me too not liking her character now a days...all thnks goes to CVs...
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chitra, I appreciate your thought and you're clear in what you are trying to put forward. I am fully aware that different people have different perceptions regarding any scene or character of role. As a viewer, I've some serious observations which have led me to question the present status of Tanuja as the ETERNAL LOVER of Rishi.

During this event, there appeared 'R' on her hand, which she didn't like at all & immediately forced the girl to replace with 'A'. Why did she do so?
She has frequently said to AK that she is marrying him only for the sake of Natasha nothing more than that. If that's the reason why should she wipe out that R and replace it with A, why such a strong emphasis on AK? People said that in the same situation Tanu had not done the same, she had accepted R on her palm thinking it's the game of fate.

2. Removing Rishi's Ring
She happily wore the bangles given by AK but she removed the ring that Rishi has put on her finger. Why did she do so? AK hadn't said it. Since, their marriage is only in the name, what problems she would have if she had the ring of her ETERNAL LOVER in her finger? She not only removed the ring but also didn't bother to pick it up and show some attachment to it.

3. Moreover, she knows the very reason for her rebirth and she also knows what the fate wants but why she frequently like to ignore that. Why doesn't she get repeated FBs of her that very KASAM given to Rishi just before her death in the previous birth? Now, how can she believe that she can replace Rishi by AK in her life? These all stuffs would have been logical if she was unknown about the fact of her rebirth but that is not the case.

valuable points sun I also have same points in my mind which make me confused.ye points Jo tumne likhe hai tab suit krty jab usko apni rebirth ka pta na hota .hope CV soon do justice with tanshi character and make them like before.
One more thing CV NY bache dal kr story hi change kr di hai tanuja ake mom bn chuki hai or wo Jo kry gi natz k liye but I am confused k characters KO judge kaisy kro as mother or as rsb internal lover according to story concept . rsb usny Jo bhi mistake ki but as eternal lover wo sahi kr rha hai apne pyar or beti KO hassil krny k liye but kuch kah rhy he is immature and selfish usny netra ko kyo chora ab tanuja ko kisi bhi tarha wapis Lana chahta but he is doing right at that time kabhi kabhi Galt KO sahi krny k liye Galt raasta laina prta hai. CV need to balance the tanshi character as parents and as lovers that's my point .
If we see rsb buht mature hai in children matter jabk tanuja bilkul nai ajkal to bikul bhi nai and if we see as enternal lover tanuja mature act krti hai or rsb immature .Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 6 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

She has frequently said to AK that she is marrying him only for the sake of Natasha nothing more than that. If that's the reason why should she wipe out that R and replace it with A, why such a strong emphasis on AK? People said that in the same situation Tanu had not done the same,  she had accepted R on her palm thinking it's the game of fate. 

2. Removing Rishi's Ring
She happily wore the bangles given by AK but she removed the ring that Rishi has put on her finger. Why did she do so?  AK hadn't said it. Since,  their marriage is only in the name, what problems she would have if she had the ring of her ETERNAL LOVER in her finger? She not only removed the ring but also didn't bother to pick it up and show some attachment to it. 

Appreciate your points... 

Would like to share your comments here...

"  Tiya, yes I've questioned Tanuja's current status as Eternal Lover of Rishi,  however I'm not in a position to accept that Rishi has been the Eternal lover of Tanuja.  My serious question on Rishi is that he has failed to find the connection between Tanu and Tanuja. Plus, now Rishi has been showing an enormous trust for Nethra (preleap he never did like that with  Tanuja as he frequently saw her with suspicious eyes) just like Tanuja has been doing with AK, Tanuja has frequently told him that Nethra is the prime factor blocking him from her but Rishi has never bothered to find why Tanuja has been saying like that about Nethra frequently.  

Overall both the leads have been poorly presented and their character doesn't justify that they are the actual leads of the show.   "

When you can clearly understand the situations, I fail to understand Y u have not understood the action of Tanuja and her hidden emotions which is extremely clear and vocal to all. Yes, Tanuja knows that she has returned for Rishi. When Love for Rishi is there & present in HER, Y should materialistic things matter.when the situation demands her to do it. One can easily see - she breathes Rishi and same goes for Rishi too - he breathes Tanuja. Both react & show concern when they are in pain. This is love. 

One just cannot compare pre leap Rishi with d present Rishi - Young Rishi was engaged to Neha but not married but here Rishi was married but went ahead with engagement to Netra in front of his wife...Tanu's action was based on those circumstances whereas Tanuja reacts to d present circumstances - Preleap Rishi was madly in love with Tanu & he was very vocal about it whereas present Rishi AFTER / B4 marriage to Tanuja was & is in love with her & vocal too but MU played a big role. One just can't compare - pre leap & post - every day is a different story - case different - reaction different. What is there and still there is - LOVE.

We may hate Netra but that doesn't mean, we have to hate Rishi. In the same way, most of them hate Abhishek but that doesn't mean, we should hate Tanuja. Every action by them must not be measured by being an Eternal Lover. Life offers bitter experiences too and they have to deal and fight with it,.

Rishi and Tanuja - both trust Netra & Abhishek because THEY BOTH have experienced/exposed to good sides of their respective partner ( though I still like AK compared to Netra - for sure  ) One cannot question their trust. They both are pure and respect those who help them.

Anyways, it is nice to know your views but my argument was expressed because I always believe, action and reaction of Rishi and Tanuja - in REPEATS DID THE DAMAGE to make them look like Villains. Either both are Love or both are Villains...which is a fact. 

Writers and their never-ending separation track...BOTH characters are gone for a toss.

Hope we all get some good scenes of TanShi being together before the curtain fall.

PS : Love TanShi and Not Rishi & Tanuja individually...both are love.

Edited by Chitra_11 - 6 years ago