Devi emerged out as a strong female lead..

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OK.. She was all crying and pleading then how she can be strong heroine? ðŸ˜†.. If you have watched out today's episode from (6.30 to 7.30 pm as it was).. She almost looked salman khan who carries of whole film by his name...not only bhootu's characters but whole jeet gayi's team looked pale onwards devi ðŸ˜›... She became hero today.. 
Adhiraj tells devi to leave the haveli.. She roars, is marriage  a joke for him whenever he wanted he got married and broke it off ðŸ˜ƒ.. Adhiraj has one more thing to offer devi.. It was divorce.. He hands her divorce papers.. She was crying bucket over bucket  ðŸ˜†.. I felt bad for her but it was kinda our typical Indian heroine who cries bucket over bucket..only flood was left to come in rajawat haveli.. Baba re baba😆  
Devi packs her bag.. Urmi's taunts her and nudges her that she will be the one who is going to take care of adhiraj.. Omg This urmi's.. She forgot what adhiraj did with her in mandap when she had became bride instead of devi ðŸ˜†.. Urmi's id hilarious character.. 

Devi reaches at mandir.. She asks God whysthis is happening wither her, she had done so many things fir her husband and for her sasural.. Still she received too much hate from them.. Then bhootu becomes goddess and gives darshan to devi.. Devi becomes overwhelmed to see her in this avatar.. Bhootu had showed devi a path.. She advised devi that like the way water changes its form..we need to change ourselves by the time ðŸ˜³
Our devi feels determined.. 
Devi says in mandir now that she is only devi now.. She has her own identity.. She won't leave the haveli until she changes whole rajawat family.. 

Precap.. Devi and adhiraj are in store room? She has some bottle in her hand.. Is it rum or poison? ðŸ˜† she says to adhiraj though she loves him but it doesn't mean he should love her back.. She says of her love is true, today nither tomorrow it will be back towards her.. She opens up the bottle tries to drink but adhiraj throws the poison bottle, he doesn't allow her to drink the poison .. Like adhiraj said she is really dramebaaz ðŸ˜›

All right guys in this week our show is airing since 6.30pm as it is mahasangam bhootu and jeet gayi toh piya more.. So keep tuning zee TV from 6.30 pm itself.. 

My mother became fan of devi.. She watched whole episode aand asked after one hour devi ab lagegi phir? .. I said devi comes only at 7pm.. 😆I just felt she will be soon gopi bahu of zee TV ðŸ¤£.. All middle aged women are going to smitten by the mahan adarsh bahu.. But but.. She even said that she will be only devi onwards.. According to spoilers devi is giving kicks to masa.. She is back in her avatar when she used to taunt masa ðŸ˜†

Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 6 years ago