Farak Padhta hai-A PreeRan OS.

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys i m back with another OS on them. Its just during the Lohri function i've written. Have a read. Hope you all like it. 

So it was during the Lohri function when Karan wanted Preeta to accept that she is being affected by his closeness with other girls n that she was really jealous thinking that Karan had said a Hi to that hot girl n not to her.
"Ohh please. Bilkul nahi. I wasn't jealous at all. Tum kisi ko bhi Hi kaho bye kaho i just don't care" Preeta was clear with her words but couldn't met eyes with Karan while saying this. Her actions said otherwise.
To hide her real intensions infront of him she quickly turned back to leave after completing her words just when Karan held her hand.
"Preeta. Jhooth mat bolo. Tumhe farak padhta hai" He smiled n said softly making her turn towards him.

"Tum bataon tumhe koi farak nahi padhta jab tum mujhe kisi aur ke kareeb jaate dekhte ho tohh??" Karan asked Preeta.
"Naa" Preeta slowly shooked her head lost into the eyes n words of Karan..
"U don't care if i spent time with somebody else more?"
Preeta shook her head..slowly..
Karan kept asking her going towards her n Preeta retreating her footsteps.
"U don't care if i get lost into somebody else's eyes??" 
"Naa" She sounded feeble.
"So u just don't care about anything i do"
There was a silence. She couldn't lie more. Not to herself. Not to him. She just couldn't speak more. Yes. She was affected. She gets affected. It matters to her when she sees him with somebody else. Close to them, spending time with them. She wasn't really ok with it. Why would Karan spent time with other girls when she is there for him always. Why after spending so muchh time with her, after making her feel special, after understanding her without words, he would give those rights to other girls? The ones who isn't after him but after his stardum. Why would he??
Karan came close to her..
"Umm..wo..main.." Preeta started stammering seeing him closer but Karan had shut her up. "Shhh" n then he placed his lips onto hers. And she didn't protest. Maybe she wanted to..her mind was telling her to do so but her heart wasn't allowing her. Her heart didn't wanted him to go away from her. N today after spending months with this guy, after understanding him so well, she realized her heart has won over her mind. Somewhere in between all these her heart wanted to be with him. Close to him. Her heart wanted to feel his love n affection. Their lips touched. Within a span of time they were into each other's arms. Karan holding Preeta affectionately..They both didn't speak. They didn't felt the need to. Their unspoken words had spoken a lot about their unaware hidden feelings. N in the arms of each other they felt like heaven...
"Karan.." Preeta finally spoke.
"Hmm?" Karan broke the hug answering Preeta.
"I love youu.." 
"I know" Karan answered softly smiling.
"Yes i know u know..but..." Preeta was little tensed.
"But??" 
"But what about Prithvi? Karan I don't wanna get married to him" 
"And i won't allow you to get married to him.." Karan said this clear with his words.
"Sarla aunty ko keh do naa shaadi nahii karnii haii.. Simple.." Karan suggested.
"No. Its not that simple. Aise naahi maa nahi manegi. U know how she is. 50 questions puchegi.." Preeta was visibly tensed.
"Aare Prithvi itna ghatiya larka hai kaun shaadi karega usse?" 
"Tohh mumma ko prove karao woh acchaa nahi haii" Preeta quickly told this to Karan's surprise.
"Whaattt?? Kya kaha tumne? Matlab u accept that he is not a good guy?? Aare kitne dino se i was trying to tell you this. Tumhe toh samajh hi nahi aa rahi thi. Dekha mere se pyar karne kaa fal. Tum kitni intelligent ho gayi dumbo se dekho.." Karan proudly said.
"Ohh hello hello. Main pehle se intelligent hi hu. Tum naa Jyada bolo mat. Aur haa. Maine kab kaha main use kharab insaan manti hu. Maine sirf kaha maa ke samne proove karado. Ab dekho wo acha hai ya bura mujhe koi farak nahi parta m anyway not going to get married to him. So to convince mumma this is the only way..To prove him wrong. Thatswhy i said tum proove karo. Samjhe Mr. Karan Luthra??" Preeta said smiling.
"Aaare waaa Preeta Arora. Tum suddenly itni intelligent kaise ban gayi yaar..
Anyway, its a great idea. Hum prove karenge aunty ke saamne that Prithvi is not a good guy and then wo ye shaadi todh degii.. Yayyy.." Karan shouted in excitement n hugged Preeta.
"Yess.. But till then.. We r friends when everyone's around and lovers when no one's around. Okkay?" Preeta extended her hand to Karan.
"Okkaayyy" Karan clasped her hand tightly.
Preeta smiled. "Ab chalo kab se idhar garden mein hi haii..koi dekh legaa..come come lets go" 
Both of them proceeded towards the hall.
"Preeta.."
"Hmm"
"I love you too.." Karan smiled n said looking at Preeta.
"Hahaha.. I know.." Preeta smiled back n they went towards the hall.

So that's the end. Hope you all like it.. Please drop your comments.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow👏
This is the place where we get some rahat😳