Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi... 
Nice... 
This kushi... Im sorry i didn't liked... 
N nk should rot in hell... 
I know its story... N s...as its story there is arnav for kushi... But not everyone get someone like him in their life... 
N kushi mature in this is seeming not correct for me... 
If she is mature she wouldn't have done such thing... 
N now she know she shamed her parents where this conscience of her gone when she is doing those things behind their back... 
No is blamed to be than her... U should treasure urself... If u let the cheapsters like nk will use it... Cos u let him to be... 
Its not like she's forced... 
How can these people be such stupids to allow a person to have that right without having any real commitment... By kushis words its not seems like a spur of moment... 
They knowingly got into such one... How can one take such a step without clear views or persons commitment... Or that person will stand by you if anything goeswrong... 
These days teenagers are becoming too much in exploring sex n all that theyare  for getting everything... N ethics n morals... 
Seriously are they that desperate... 
Girls should be more careful... Cos itsthem who have to face consequences... Not Omly them bcoz of them whole family would be shamed... 
Does they know what parents go through coz of their deeds... No... Cos they are busy doing things which are shameful...
Do they even know the value n how pious herself is... If they then they won't do those things... 
Even once they think about it that is he the correct one... You don't know what future is... 

Then how can u... 
Pls dont think i am orthodox or something... 
But i know someone who is stupid like this kushi... But the consequences her family beared made me feel bad... Truth be told pity her but also get angry on her... 
Their siblings is the one who will bear the burnt... 
Dont kushi know consequences of their act... If they are so desperate they should have taken measures... But it doesn't lessen her cheap doing... Its her child too who will suffer whole life... 
Now she feel like she let him use her... She should know she done it only... Without any proper commitment n clear views of other person support if anything go wrong... One shouldn't go that far in their relationship... 
It hurts me thinking these peole like having adventures but dont stood to face consequences.. 

Pls dont show it's k... What kushi n nk done isnt wrong... It is... 
She should be careful n think about her parents n other things too before taking that next step in relation... 
If they arent even planning future together.. N knowing his plans of not settling soon withher how can she go that far. 

I will say same if its arnav in nk place or anyone in kushi place... 
I have seen one of the parents dying in real of girl who is in place of kushi...
N also seen the child of single mother... Here she is divorced... Butstilll what the kid has gone through is horrible... 

If u love truly then they will surely wait.. But the one who is timepassing will go ahead... Girls should be careful before giving her precious to such men... Coz a man who respect you wouldn't want to violate u... He will wait n claim u withall due respect n rights... 
Its in girls hands what they should do... 
I do know this couple too... I really respect them.. 

I know teenage n all... But everything has its right time... One should wait for it... 
Or consequences will be like this... 
Its not only u or this generation who is going through  all teenage things... 
All gone through this... But they respect their values n themselves... N had control over them.. 

Its in ur hands only... 
Sorry for my ranting... But it brought the memories of that girl n family which made me say all. ...
N no i am not pointing my finger on anything of ur story... 
I just said randomly... 
Hope u understand... 
N sorry once again... If any one hurt by this

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
What a tough spot to be in. One bad decision can affect the whole life.
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good start, so many youngsters go thru this
inaara_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Will you please continue the story.
It's quite intriguing!!!
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved the story line...This can happen to the smartest and bravest girls. Is is wrong to love someone? No. Is it wrong to trust the one you have known and loved for 4 yrs ? No. When unplanned happens, that is when true characters of people are revealed. Bravery is in not giving up during most vulnerable and difficult situations. Hope Khushi will find that inner strength to face the challenges ahead.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, Usually I dont judge anyone else for it...but when it comes to either Arnav or Khushi, i hate it when they get physically close to someone else...  Most stories have Arnav in this position, but after he meets Khushi, he becomes a one woman man... anyways... That was the first thing that i was little shocked, that Khushi is NK's girlfriend... then another shock was that they had a physical relation wherein Khushi got pregnant...anyways, now that the shock part is over...I do understand that unwed mother is the base of the story, so its inevitable...

but, what was Khushi actually thinking, getting physically involved like this ?? We do have so many ways of taking precautions, like the pills, even the morning after pill...so its actually stupid of her to get pregnant like this...hopefully they used a condom and wasnt stupid enough to do it unprotected...also she is now ashamed of what her parents will think ? Didnt she think this before getting physical with NK ?? That how can she have sex with a guy, when her parents are orthodox ??

And now my last question...why can't she go for an abortion... imagine the life she wud have if she is financially in a difficult position and cannot give her kid a decent life ? Won't that be a sin ??
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Very unique storyline 
I feel so angry on nk 
How can he do this 
In all this arnav came as a supportive friend 
At least I would like to think like that 
Really want to read what happens next and how khushi is going to deal with all this 
Update soon