aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Naina was pacing around her room worried. Yes worried about herself and her heart which was starting to melt towards Sameer. Why did he have to come back to her life after breaking her heart? Why did Sameer had to do all this efforts?.  She pushed him away from her heart never to give him any place in this but everything was changing now. It all started from yesterday when she saw his card which he had written ' sameer sang Naina ' and pasted his and her pics of Mount Abu.  She was surprised when she found the card lying on the bed. All the beautiful memories which she spent with him came back to her but with that returned all her bad memories. The card which she was starting at lovingly for some time ago was making her Angry and she was about to tear it when he had entered and snatched it from her hand making her go mad. She glanced at him angrily but he smiled as usual and went away from her room. She was restless the whole day thinking what was he planning to do? She suddenly realized that the wrong wedding letter was missing,  the one in which she had written hers and Sameer's name mistakenly day dreaming about him. She searched for it in the whole house but could not find it. Did he get the letter somehow? Why was she so careless she should have torn the letter like she did with all the things which were related to him instead of keeping it with her safely?
Today she had gone to school like usual and went to drink tap water when he had walked towards her. She stood here frozen seeing him. What was he going to do? 
"I want to tell you that three magical words "he said to her.  Her heart started thumping heavily. 
"I love  ..." he had begun to tell her when she ran away from the place controlling her raising heart beats. 
What was happening to her?

Sameer was looking at her hand written wedding letter where her name was written as the bride name and his as the groom. He had found the letter in her room while he was searching for a piece of blank sheet. The letter fell down from her study table and he picked it up. He read it and was surprised to find this. All the hopes of having her back in his life had become tenfold after reading it. He smiled happily and was excited. He put the letter in his pocket and went out of her room. He had come back home only to take out the letter and read it again. He smiled as he read it. Munna and pandit had caught him and snatched the letter from him but they too were surprised to read it. 
They had teased him about it making him blush. 
" sameer  I'm hundred percent sure sipahi Mann ja he gi " said munna and pandit had agreed. 
After reading the letter tenth time in the night, he had finally decided to propose and tell her the three magical words which she had said him once. 
The next day when he had entered her house, his eyes searched for her but he was disappointed when he could not find her.  Arjun did not let him be with him. Having no other work, he was roaming freely when he remembered the card which he was making for her was incomplete. He sneaked inside her room hiding the card and entered her bathroom. 
He cut and pasted her and his pics in the card happily sitting here. 
He looked at the card lovingly when he had completed the card.

He came out of her bathroom and was going out. 
" sameer " he heard Bela chachi calling him from the kitchen. 
Hurriedly he left the card on her bed and went away from the room. When he had come back to pick the card from the bed, he saw that Naina was on the verge of tearing it but he snatched it away from her and went away not before giving her his charming smile whereas she looked at him angrily. The whole night he rehearsed in his room to tell her I love you. 
The next day he went to the school with high hopes of telling her  "I love you " but everything got shattered when she ran away not letting him complete his words. Why? He had planned everything and came.
Rakesh sir had called him in the library and said him not to enter his house as Arjun was getting better now and can handle himself. 
Disappointed he came back home but all his disappointments vanished when he saw the letter lying on his bed and took in his hand. He wondered when Naina had written it.  How long she was in love with him?.

Holding the card and letter sameer was standing out of her house and looked at the balcony with high hopes. Munna and pandit stood worried with him.
" sameer you can talk with her tomorrow. If anyone sees you here it's the end of everything "advised pandit but he was not convinced. 
Naina had come to the balcony for some fresh air when her eyes fell on sameer standing here and was looking at her. What was he doing here? Does not he care about his health? Last time he had fainted because of his stupidity. 
She rushed inside the house to come outside and give him his peace of mind. How selfish is he? He is not at all worried about anyone?. 
" Naina where are you going? " asked her chachi ji as she was silently sneaking out of her house. 
"oh chachi ji I forgot my books at shefali's house. I'm going back to bring it "lied Naina. 
Not hearing her chachi ji's scolding of being careless, she rushed out.

Sameer was sad. At least she could smile at him. She had rushed inside back to her house the next second she saw him here. His friends were pleading him to go back home but he did not want to. He again looked at her balcony.
" Sameer he heard her shouting his name. 
He was day dreaming about her voice?  He turned to see her standing here and his friends were amused as he was. 
" Naina you here? " he said to her while she looked angry with him. 
"What are you doing here? Were you planning to have another night sleep here making your health worse "she scolded him whereas he smiled .How badly he missed her pyaar wali daant .
"Naina I love you "confessed Sameer shocking both Naina and his friends. 
Naina's heart skipped a beat and she became nervous. She did not know what to tell back to him.
" kaho toh ek baar Phir 
  Chand taare paas Le aaun 
  Kaho toh ek baar Phir 
  Chand taare pass le aaun 
  Ugte sooraj ki
  Halki si aag le aaun 
  Bas tu muskuraa de
  Aankhon se wahi
  pyaar chalka de 
  Bahot dil dukhaya hain 
  Bahot dil dukhaya hain
   yeh maan Maine     
  Par dard par marham lagane ka 
  Ek mauka de 
  Ab tak itna Kuch padhaya hain 
  Bas ek baar Phir se 
  Iss rishtey ka hishab kar do na 
  Bas ek baar Phir se 
  Iss rishtey ka hishab kar do na 
  Naina mujhe maaf Kar do na "
  ( if you tell one more time 
    I will bring moon and the stars near 
    You again. 
    If you tell me one more time 
    I will bring the moon and the stars  
    near you again. 
    I will bring slight fire of the rising  
    Sun. 
    Only if you smile and show the 
   Same love in your eyes. 
    I have hurt your heart badly 
    I have hurt your heart badly 
    I accept that. 
    Give me one chance to put 
   Medicines on your pain. 
   Till now you have taught me
   many things. 
  One more time do balance this relationship 
  One more time do balance this relationship 
Please forgive me Naina )

As sameer finished telling his poetry, he looked at Naina whose eyed had turned moist hearing it. 
"I really love you Naina. I don't know when and how I feel in love with you. It took me a lot to realize my love towards you. I never knew I would love someone so deeply someday that I would be ready to bear every insult thrown on me. I know what I have done is unforgivable to you but please forgive me and accept me back in your life. I promise to love you back equally as you do. I will never hurt you. I regret that bet very much. In the heat of the moment I had made it. Please love me back as you used to do. 
I will make all our dreams come 
true" said Sameer showing her wedding letter of hers. 
He forwarded the card which he had made for her. He knows probably she would tear it but somewhere in his heart he hoped that she would not. He had unknowingly given his heart it's her decision to break it or keep it. 
Naina took the card from him and looked at it. Last time she had wanted to tear it up but know she knew she could not, not after hearing his heartfelt confession. Somewhere in her heart she knew this would happen, the thing she feared. She had built walls around her heart so that sameer could never reach it, the walls begin cracking from his efforts and today it broke finally. 
"I love you too "she confessed to him. She never thought she would ever say this to him again. 
"Really Naina " he asked her overwhelmed with happiness. It looked like a dream. She said she loves him back. He felt out of the world hearing it.
" yes but before we start this new relationship I want to speak something important with you. Tomorrow morning at the temple "said Naina and walked away with the card happily whereas he had her wedding letter in his hand. 
Sameer had stood here for some time not able to believe that Naina had forgiven him and accepted his love. 
He finally went back to his house with munna and pandit who were happy for him. 

It was tenth time in the night when Naina was looking at the card which he gave to him. Hiding from everyone she had kept it near her pillow. preeti and Pooja had slept finally. She took the card out. It was hard to believe that she was about to tear this card yesterday. She had planned to tell sameer about the paper stealing matter. He had the right to know the truth. All this bet started because of this. She did not know if he would turn angry with her but she was sure that this time, their relationship will be only based on truth and pure love not having lies or deceit in it. This time she had trust on both of their love. 
She finally put the card in her bag and slept.

Naina reached the temple alone and searched for him. For her surprise, sameer had arrived earlier than her. How much had he changed for her and her love? She smiled and went towards him.  He smiled back at her as she approached him. 
"Shall we go in? he asked. 
"I want to tell you something before we enter the temple. I know I should I have never hid this from you but I don't know why did this? I'm sorry "she said to him. 
"What is the matter Naina? "sameer asked her both worried and curious. 
Naina took a deep breath and spoke 
"it was Arjun bhaiya who stole the question papers. I had come to know the truth before your birthday party. I had confronted him about it and he had accepted the truth. He said he could not handle the pressure papa was giving him so he did this. I wanted to tell you but I promised him that I would not tell this to anyone. I'm sorry

Sameer was hurt by the truth. He was punished without any mistake of his. 
"It's ok " he said to her shocking himself and her. 
He was surprised that he was ready to forgive Arjun for what he did. If he was the old sameer he would have surely taught Arjun a good lesson but now he could not. Now he knew to control his anger and listen to the other side before jumping into conclusions. Her love had really changed him into a better person and he was amazed by his own change. 
"You're ok with it "asked Naina shocked. She accepted him to shout at her. 
"Yes. I know rakesh sir and I have seen him pressurizing Arjun when he is still recovering. I could truly image the pressure Arjun would have felt for doing something like this. I should actually thank Arjun for doing this"

"And why do you want thank bhaiya Now. You were humiliated so badly because of it "said Naina

"but this had caused the bet which made me close to you. Otherwise I could never come to know you. I could never know that love would be so beautiful and someone would love me so madly. The bet had been both the worst and best thing happened to me. The worst because it hurt you but the best because I started loving you through this "answered sameer. 
"waise whatever happened is past. Let bygones be bygones. "he added further. 
" I never expected you be so understanding and mature " said Naina looking at him amused. 
" credit goes to someone else "
" whose is that someone else ?" asked Naina curiously. 
"You he answered smiling at her. 
"It was your love which changed me. 
I'm myself amused with myself. Even my mom is amused and nanu is all waiting to meet you as his daughter in law " 
" Now let's go inside. Otherwise the aarti will get over and you should feed the cow with grass so that you get your wishful husband right "teased sameer. 
Naina gave him irritated look for it. 
They were walking on the steps of the temple when Naina holds his hands entwining their fingers gently. Sameer gasped at it. 
" waise Naina you are so romantic " teased sameer. 
Naina left his hand but this time he holds hers. 
"I love this romantic Naina "he said to her and she blushes. 
Sameer grinned seeing her blush and they finally reached the temple to pray for their bright future and togetherness. 

Yeh un dinno ki bateein will air it's hundred episode today.  I'm love with this show. I never thought to see this show but the good mouth of vote pushed me to see the show and I don't regret it. It's one of the best shows in Indian television right now with a good storyline. I hope it crosses many milestones and entertain us like this. 

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! That last scene was just!!!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS dear๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
I loved the temple part the most๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

YUDKBH completes 100 episodes and it's a pleasure to be a part of this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oleee so romantic last part... I want it happen in real..
swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Os
Very interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ
well written
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Had a gud time reading tis!..Pls write more...lovely one!