Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Entertainment is the key what we see ๐Ÿ˜†.. 
Episode started with that adhiraj rolling on the floor scene .. He was getting wounds.. But still he did it for the sake of his kid's safety ๐Ÿ˜†.. Devi was pleading him not to this but adhiraj was adhiraj when he decides something then usake bad to apne aap ki nahi sunata๐Ÿคฃ.. Oh my god he really started to roll on the floor with that thorny fence wrapped around his upper body .. What we would do if adhiraj himself is so much interested to do this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Devi's motive was only to stop adhiraj from being wounded.. ๐Ÿ˜†
He was like what if I am getting pain, this is fun go on ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Our devi herself becomes devi Nd takes in charge of that scenario.. She starts to beat that dhongi baba.. Oh my how i wished there that devi should have given some "kode " to masa also๐Ÿ˜†.. I was like yeah devi you missed this chance ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
That dhongi baba vanishes with his frod gang in just one second.. And adhiraj too opens his eyes and tells masa to ask devi if any frod person comes to haveli furthermore..
At home devi applies medicine on his wounds.. This time adhiraj too asks himself that why he criss all limits for their kid who even haven't arrived in this world.. That was just nice realisation for adhiraj ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

At home devi got surprise from her beloved husband.. Some men bring small swing for their unborn kid.. Devi becomes sad and she wants to tell everything to her husband but bua sa stops her.. 
Meanwhile our nagin gang has recorded conversation of bua sa and devi.. Devi caught urmi with red hand.. Devi sees that recording.. She meets with a small accident there with a car.. 

New promo...bhootu says adhiraj and devi are going to confess their love on this vasant panchamiโญ๏ธ
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 6 years ago