Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
There is no elimination. The teams will play every round. The winners will be decided adding up the points of all rounds.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That is also good
When is the second round beginning by the way???
Can't waitπŸ˜‰
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good to know that sirisha :-) even I don't want an elimination here ... scores doesn't matter but our love for ishbaaz matters :-)
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to everyone
πŸ˜ƒ
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

Good to know that sirisha :-) even I don't want an elimination here ... scores doesn't matter but our love for ishbaaz matters :-)

Right said.
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When will we get next task..??
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah!
So many answers! Will read them!

Same question when is the next round!? Hopefully soon enough ( my exams ate coming up soon!!!) :(
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Round 2

Hello peoples! First of all, congratulations for completing the first round. Now here we are with the second one. There are 3 tasks which needs to be completed.

1. The first task requires each team to write an OS, it sounds simple right, but how can I make it so simple for you guys, I have added some challenges in this round. Your OS must contain a paragraph that is being provided below, make sure you use this paragraph in your OS by completing it and making it meaningful. It can be included at any part of the OS , it depends upon your creativity. 

"Stop doing this to me. I know you love me." She said as she moved her hands aroind his neck.

"Donot forget your limits. You are dear to nobody." He spat like venom and threw her on the couch nearby. 

Further more the OS should have any one of the following genre: 

Romantic Suspense
Historical Romance
Tragic Love Story
Paranormal Romance

You can write it on your favourite couple- Shivika, Rikara or Ruvya. Couple choice is totally yours.

2. The second task is quite simple and by simple I mean really simple guyz.

After the One-shot that you have written, you guys have to make a banner/poster for your story.

The banner/poster should depict your story, it should reflect your story's essence.

3. The third and last task is to invite as much readers as you can. It means you have to post your OS in the Ishqbaaaz forum and send PM/invites to members to read your OS. They have to hit the like button to vote for your work. There votes will be counted in between 24 hours of your posting. No votes after a day will be considered. 

Now before you guys proceed, here are some     r u l e s  that you should keep in mind while doing your tasks.

1. The One-shot should not exceed the word limit of 2000 words, few words extra like 2010 will be accepted, anything more than that will suffer a p e n a l t y.

2. The OS should contain the paragraph and based on any one of the genres mentioned above, any genre other than those or without the paragraph would lead to  d i s q u a l i f i c a t i o n  of the entry.

3. The size of the banner should be 500*300 or vice versa.

4. The banner should capture the essence of your story.

5. The pictures should be clearly visible.

6. You have to make two banners/posters, yes you read it right. Two posters, the two posters should be different from each other totally, Same banner/poster with different text and colouring will not be entertained.

7. The banner/poster should be non-animated.

8. Both the One-Shot and banner should follow all the  r u l e s  &  r e g u l a t i o n s  of India-Forums.com it should not breach the COC of IF.

9. The One-Shot and poster should not contain Graphic mature content.

10. You will be judged on the basis of grammar, spelling, creativity and teamwork. Make sure you have a catchy title.

You have to complete the first 2 tasks till 9th of February. Name the thread on title of your story. On 10th, is your third task will come to life. PM the link of your One-Shots to me with the title "Run for Ishqbaaazi R2 entry".

All the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 6 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaay... second round... Miss Lizzie get ready yaa
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Doubt 1: Should we ourselves post OS or will you post all OSs together?
If we should post it ourselves, then how accurate 24 hours mark can be considering everyone will not be posting at same time. 

Doubt 2: only readers are judges? No secret judges?