spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
today also from start to end it was all about rehana.
ahana is suffering from depression and losing all hope from life and rehan is dead worried about her.
i like the fact that instead of sitting and worrying about what to do he directly called up that psychiatrist girl and explained everything. its very rare to see people consulting professionals for mental disturbance.๐Ÿ˜Š 
ahana is already getting very comfortable with rehaan and speaking her heart out๐Ÿ˜ณ.

i guess today is the first time there was no anant in an entire episode though he was in the precap. even roshini was not there.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

laila seems to be psychic. in the precap she is getting hyper after knowing rehana left for goa. she can clearly see the future๐Ÿ˜†.
for an ex girlfriend, saloni seems to be too cool knowing her ex is hanging out with her married younger sister esp since she knows how much of a flirt he is๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We are getting great episodes after the announcement of the show going off air idk whether I should be happy or not ๐Ÿคฃ
I absolutely love the way rehana are bonding and its such a shame we were deprived of their friendship and chemistry all these days  
Laila as usual knows everything. I love her character she's the most real in the whole series and I don't think saloni has any feelings for rehaan anymore and besides she rather have her sister have a good time than think about her ex. But really it's hard to belive she dated rehaan ...they both are so different. 
And can someone slap roshni back to reality? Ananth has spoilt her way too much 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode the star was smriti she gave a stellar performance must watch . And rehaNa scenes are always magic .
shajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

today also from start to end it was all about rehana.

ahana is suffering from depression and losing all hope from life and rehan is dead worried about her.
i like the fact that instead of sitting and worrying about what to do he directly called up that psychiatrist girl and explained everything. its very rare to see people consulting professionals for mental disturbance.๐Ÿ˜Š 
ahana is already getting very comfortable with rehaan and speaking her heart out๐Ÿ˜ณ.

i guess today is the first time there was no anant in an entire episode though he was in the precap. even roshini was not there.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

laila seems to be psychic. in the precap she is getting hyper after knowing rehana left for goa. she can clearly see the future๐Ÿ˜†.
for an ex girlfriend, saloni seems to be too cool knowing her ex is hanging out with her married younger sister esp since she knows how much of a flirt he is๐Ÿ˜†

yes even in yesterday's episode laila was suspicious about Rehana when lying on bed ๐Ÿ˜†

Full Rehana episode is treat to eyes.. Actually full rehaan episode..all scenes had Rehaan...i am hoping this week's TRP will be more than last week (0.7)  and then channel will get to know their mistake..

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshsam

We are getting great episodes after the announcement of the show going off air idk whether I should be happy or not ๐Ÿคฃ

I absolutely love the way rehana are bonding and its such a shame we were deprived of their friendship and chemistry all these days  
Laila as usual knows everything. I love her character she's the most real in the whole series and I don't think saloni has any feelings for rehaan anymore and besides she rather have her sister have a good time than think about her ex. But really it's hard to belive she dated rehaan ...they both are so different. 
And can someone slap roshni back to reality? Ananth has spoilt her way too much 

i didnt mean saloni has feelings for rehaan. but its shown she dont like him much and at the start ahana and roshini has a very bad impression on rehaan. so her being fine with them hanging out is funny๐Ÿ˜†.

no one need to slap roshini back to reality. if that happens then anant will be back to mumabi๐Ÿ˜†. let him stay there and take roshini for shopping.๐Ÿ˜‰
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shajain

yes even in yesterday's episode laila was suspicious about Rehana when lying on bed ๐Ÿ˜†

Full Rehana episode is treat to eyes.. Actually full rehaan episode..all scenes had Rehaan...i am hoping this week's TRP will be more than last week (0.7)  and then channel will get to know their mistake..

trp would have increased if it was shown at its old time slot since big boss is over but since the time slot changed we cannot be sure๐Ÿ˜•
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb episode.. 
loved all rehaana scenes 

some how rehaan managed to convince aahana... 

loved the way aahana spoke to anant 

rosh๐Ÿ˜ก ansnt believes her blindly... 

waiting for Goa track to unfold.. 

sure we will get nice romance
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sp knows trp are not going to rise drastically in short time
if they have to bring season 2 they will surely bring 

ball is in their court and also ph

let's hope they bring season else as I said earlier no point in having an open end... 

shajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

trp would have increased if it was shown at its old time slot since big boss is over but since the time slot changed we cannot be sure๐Ÿ˜•

yes time slot change is bad..i saw many people's comment thinking that show is already over or either they are not aware about time change..even repeat telecasts are stopped/time changed..don't know exact timing as not from India..
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

sp knows trp are not going to rise drastically in short time

if they have to bring season 2 they will surely bring 

ball is in their court and also ph

let's hope they bring season else as I said earlier no point in having an open end... 

you changed your dp? i liked your last dp๐Ÿ˜ณ