Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumodreamer05

I don't agree Nikita being bad choice for the role. She was brilliant as Suman /Sumo in EDKV. Initially She was the reason that edkv got popular as Namik was new and wasn't good for first few episodes. If we analyze closely aanchal and Sumo were similar type of characters with both being independent, self respected, no nonsense type but here Aanchal became dumb after few episodes So I think it's poorly written characters the reason behind failure of the show.

true.. 
sumo till the end was headstrong and didnt taked any shit from shravan(mostly). 
here aanchal is physically assaulted, humiliated and toyed by 2 men and she is still dumb.
girl how many times are you gonna forgive kabir? does she even know what self-respect is? 
she forgives kabir for all his wrong doings in a sec. she came to know he started showing interest in her for revenge and she is back with him in 2 episdoes. he keeps on showing his immaturity at office and she again goes after him. then he physically assult her and she again goes back to him after 2 episodes. now he is gift wrapping her for his brother and in the next 2 episodes she will be seen running around him again๐Ÿ˜ก.
kaash sumo itni forgiving hoti to hume kuch ache romantic shraman scenes mil jathe. 
if sumo was full of self respect aachal ka self respect se door door tak koi naatha nahi๐Ÿคข
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 47AL

Keeping aside Aanchal's characterization about which there have been too many detailed posts on forum, coming to styling, some of us in general may like few outfits that got used on this show..which can be termed one-off case.

But from a general fiction daily show watching audience perspective or even from a critical view point right after first two weeks of episodes the makers forgot whom they are actually styling.. ๐Ÿ˜› sry they didn't style Aanchal a middle class modern girl or Aanchal the NGO lady or Aanchal the corporate legal head of Raichands or Aanchal who tuned into Ranvir's secret wife hidden from world & media.. makers actually focused on styling elaborately Nikitha the actress.. now that's a huge difference with all other inconsistencies seen onscreen. 

And sry I may be termed neutral viewer of this show, and so had no specific favorites of any actors/actresses when this show started and neither now after seeing all these episodes..Mostly I felt  Aman and Mrs.Shrivastav's roles and their performances have been consistent in the show when compared to rest of the cast.๐Ÿ˜Š Nikitha's voice modulation, her eyes, her pout and diction in many scenes seemed off-sync from the situation or backdrop getting shown. 

I mostly agree with you. And I love Roopali(Mrs. Srivastava). She has been very consistent and also her acting is very good. As to Nikita and Vatsal, I feel they both were trying to bring their previous successes to this show. But Kabir is not Shourya and Aanchal is not Sumo. A lot of times, I felt it was Shourya and Sumo on the screen and not really Kabir or Aanchal. And I think that made a huge difference in the chemistry and the acting.

Also as you mentioned the inconsistencies are very visible and it is like the makers didn't really think through. They just tried to add too many spices and twists, that the content and story got lost in it. There was no organic development of characters. It was like they would just jump from one phase to the other without really traveling the path. Wish the makers had paid attention to the script and done a little bit more research. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this was going to happen sooner or later. low trps and bad storyline.
they fail to impress audience..

only initial episodes were fab and after that nothing new and interesting happened. 

more over they promise all leads grey but here stupid and dumb fl ,one ml  full of negativity and they turned other ml also dumb. initially all leads were good but later on they lost charm may coz of story. 

i dont blame actors. its storyline which make them stupid.

over all no thrill factor was there in show.
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaavi

My guess is it will be KRPKAB season 3. And this serial probably will come back with a different name. Like Pehredaar Piya Ki coming back as Rishta Likenge Hum Naya with leap. Kind of like this. The one thing I am not sure is whether the original team and crew of KRPKAB will be used. But story will kind of start where it stopped in Nov 2017, with season 2.

This is just my instinct and strong feeling. But it might turn out to be not true too... ๐Ÿ˜†

Really shaavi ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope it's not true, bcz nothing is left to show
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
By IWM Editorial 

Reports of high profile, stylish and mega budget show on Sony TV Haasil wrapping up have hit headlines. Launched with a bang and with promising Bollywood names, the show sank without a trace, without disturbing the ratings chart much.

After the huge success of KBC which brought Sony back in the top GRP ranks, the replacement fiction attempts (Haasil,  Ek Deewana Tha and Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya etc)  though being  huge in terms of names and glamour, have just not clicked with the audiences, adding woes to Sony TV's fiction twinge.

It's not that the shows shaped up badly, they were entertaining too, yet audiences seemed to have a mind of their own.

The flag bearer shows rate in the range of 0.5 or so...

And as it happens, when numbers don't match up chopping starts.

The first casualty is Siddharth Malhotra's Haasil, the producer himself confirmed the off air news but refused to comment further. Female lead Nikita Dutta too preferred to keep her counsel when contacted.

That everything was not hunky dory could be guessed when the creative team in quick time opened all the suspense layers, i.e. Zayad and Sheeba Akashdeep being the main villains.  If the show was doing well they would have delayed the revelation as much as possible.

Another industry source added that Haasil is a more expensive show to mount hence the channel may have decided to cut its losses.

Ironically, Sony shows are doing well on social media as the fans of popular actors prefer to watch the shows online, but their number don't count as ratings which make it a lost cause.

As they say, the show must go on... one attempt at a time...

kanaksm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm. Pretty much expected.
Story started as a thriller , then it got worse and illogical. It was  impossible to relate to any of the main characters. Nikki  as  Aanchal  looked Fake and expressionless most of the times. 
All other characters too, behaved  like no real person could have. For example Aanchal's mom.
whole Mauritius sequence looked like  time share selling advertisement of that resort.

so i am glad they decided to stop wasting time and  money on this failed project.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After yesterday's episode of Patricia's, just as well show is ending; maya as psycho trying to kill mom was bad enough but seems like now this and in Ek deewana tha, killing his mom! What values are these shows imparting now, a true let down.
Making Ranvir psycho to this extent; liked when they were making them friends, but now!
That comment about height is not appropriate; not every couple is perfect looking; when a guy is 2 ft taller than wife, it is okay?
Edited by prernacda - 6 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prernacda

After yesterday's episode of Patricia's, just as well show is ending; maya as psycho trying to kill mom was bad enough but seems like now this and in Ek deewana tha, killing his mom! What values are these shows imparting now, a true let down.

Making Ranvir psycho to this extent; liked when they were making them friends, but now!
That comment about height is not appropriate; not every couple is perfect looking; when a guy is 2 ft taller than wife, it is okay?

the height thing is perfectly fine if they had good chemistry. even mohsin and kunal were not tall enough for nikki but still she looked good with them. people start noticing the height difference when the chemsitry is not enough to draw their attention into the pair rather than their phsycial apperance. srk has acted with women taller than him and half his age. still he manages to have amazing chemistry with them except katrina kaif where we notice how bad they look together than whats happening on screen. i am a big srk fan but scenes with katrina in jthj was a torture to watch. now i am praying to god that srk shouldnt have a romantic story with katirna in zero๐Ÿ˜•. anushka is also taller than srk and was only 19 when she did rab ne bana di jodi but their pairing was good enough for people to not bother about the height or age gap. same goes for deepika and srk as well. with deepika the height difference is way too evident but the chemistry surpasses it and we dont really care much about the ht difference.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This show will end on Feb,  but isnt it too early to shut this show if Sony has no replacement,

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

This show will end on Feb,  but isnt it too early to shut this show if Sony has no replacement,

Maybe the show is ending because of low TRP.