16.01.2018:Written Update:Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Shaurya manages to escape as terrorist chase him. Meanwhile, Mahek is worried and Mansi asks her the matter. Mahek swears that she wont tolerate Shaurya's tantrums. Kanta reminds Mahek that she has forgotten to put her mangalsutra and sindur. Mahek says Shaurya says I look like aunty in these. He has changed my wardrobe as well. But now when he isn't talking to me I will put it on. She wears sindur. Shaurya sits in the auto-rickshaw. Kanta drops Mahek back to her house. People are collecting money for lohri. Shaurya gets inside the auto-rickshaw. He tries to walk but he can't. He says Mahek. He is about to faint. Mahek wonders, why do I feel something is wrong. Shaurya is in trouble. Someone comes and puts a black cloth on Shaurya's face and takes him from there.

Ravi asks Vicky, have you planned something for your future? Please think about your life while thinking about your child. Vicky says I am working on it and am sure Shaurya will take note of my hardwork. Ravi says to take care of Nehal. And he asks Nehal to promise that in any circumstances she will be with Vicky. They both promise.

Shaurya is brought to a dark place. He sees duplicate Shaurya there. Shaurya says where am I and who are you? The duplicate says am you. Cant you recognize yourself? He says I am like Shaurya. I wear what he wears, I run his restaurant but I am not Shaurya Khanna. He says it all started when you got the contract of home minister's daughter. We wanted an entry to go there. You gave us that entry. I will be you and will go there and kill them all. The whole cabinet will die. You can go back to your life just that you will be in jail. Shaurya says I won't let you do anything.

He says do you wanna meet the real me? He takes off the mask. He says I am Armaan Mallik. He warns Shaurya and says don't repeat this mistake again or your wife will pay for it. He makes some crude comments about Mahek. Shaurya threatens him saying, I will kill you if you go near my wife. 

Shaurya says you are a coward. You kill people in the name of religion. You have killed so many innocent people. He asks him to untie his hands and see who the real man is.

Part 2

Mahek tells Vicky to call Shaurya but his cell is off. Shaurya hits Armaan. He falls down. His men hold him. Arman stands up and hits Shaurya badly.

Part 3

Mahek is back home. She says why do i feel so worried? Arman keeps beating Shaurya. His men say he will die please stop. Shaurya is bleeding. Arman says shift him to the cliff room. He says there should be no hurdles in the mission.

Precap-Arman tells his men to forcefully feed Shaurya if he isn't eating. Mahek comes and asks whom are you talking about? And what happened to your voice.

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This imposter wants to keep Shaurya alive and he is beating him badly ...!
Thanks for the update babe...!
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am late. Thank you for the update.